Consider myself a Historian

The dark closet of ujr where we send Howie's Sean Reyes Godlike worshiping videos. Enjoy your civil rights!

Moderator: QillerDaemon

megman
Nanook of the North

Re: Consider myself a Historian

Post by megman »

Next he'll be claiming to be able to suck his own dick..... :jestercolor:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

If you idiots don't realize it, I move threads. Last 2 days, maybe 20 posts. STFU.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:37 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:24 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:21 am It was found on a submarine crewed by four men with the names of John Paul George and Ringo in The Sea of Green.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
And the idiot never went back college to try his hand at simple mathematics. Color me shocked.
At least I went to college, GED boy! :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

With all respect, of course.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

:lol:
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:42 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:37 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:24 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:21 am It was found on a submarine crewed by four men with the names of John Paul George and Ringo in The Sea of Green.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
And the idiot never went back college to try his hand at simple mathematics. Color me shocked.
At least I went to college, GED boy! :lol:
:lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I love to stir the pot. It's like all these losers sitting at home on the longest day of the year and their only sex possible is their right hand.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I spent all day jerking off on the computer and not out doing neat historian stuff
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:51 am I love to stir the pot. It's like all these losers sitting at home on the longest day of the year and their only sex possible is their right hand.
And yet here you are. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:51 am I love to stir the pot. It's like all these losers sitting at home on the longest day of the year and their only sex possible is their right hand.
That was yesterday retard. Today is shorter. Reread your history....
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:54 am
And yet here you are. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So let me get this straight. Longest day of the year. You could be involved in any Summer activity after being iced in for most of the year and this is how you choose to spend your June 22nd. Somebody's got some fucked up priorities.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

2 days ago - Summer will officially arrive in the Northern Hemisphere today (June 21), marking the longest day, the shortest night and the beginning of summer
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:17 pm
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:12 pm You're an idiot. I'm sure you try your best, but you are ill informed on every topic I've ever seen you try to speak on, and you are too stupid to accept corrections. No offense.
Feel free to test me, you dumbass Brit retard. Like most Brits- you've blown hot air a half century after your country became irrelevant.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:29 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:12 pm You're an idiot. I'm sure you try your best, but you are ill informed on every topic I've ever seen you try to speak on, and you are too stupid to accept corrections. No offense.
Feel free to test me, you dumbass Brit retard. Like most Brits- you've blown hot air a half century after your country became irrelevant.
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:52 pm
Anyway, category: Earthworms in the continental United States. Have at it.

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Srsly. AH is so busy criticizing other countries when the fact is his own country sucks ass & is far from relevant these days. He doesn't like you WTC because he can't handle the truth. Being the pussy he is I'm not surprised.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:33 am

Yeah, but it's on repeat, again and again. Come up with something new. Even when the media goes after Trump they at least do that to keep it interesting. Play something new white boy.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:35 am
Srsly. AH is so busy criticizing other countries when the fact is his own country sucks ass & is far from relevant these days. He doesn't like you WTC because he can't handle the truth. Being the pussy he is I'm not surprised.
And then there’s this fucking retard...
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Ok, I woke up this dead ass site for at least one day. You are welcome. I'm pretty much done here. Most boring experience one can endure.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:39 am
Don't talk about your mom like that. I make you feel better my mental midget retarded depressed piece of shit friend. You suck and you know it.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:40 am Ok, I woke up this dead ass site for at least one day. You are welcome. I'm pretty much done here. Most boring experience one can endure.
They're just needy losers that want to bully people around because they never amounted to shit in life. That's the typical UJ member these days. It's really showing.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:41 am
Don't talk about your mom like that. I make you feel better my mental midget retarded depressed piece of shit friend. You suck and you know it.
Try English next time. Makes communicating easier.

Cunt.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:42 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:41 am
Try English next time. Makes communicating easier.

Cunt.
You heard me, blowjob queen.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:37 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:33 am

Yeah, but it's on repeat, again and again. Come up with something new. Even when the media goes after Trump they at least do that to keep it interesting. Play something new white boy.
Liars hate questions
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:40 am Ok, I woke up this dead ass site for at least one day. You are welcome. I'm pretty much done here. Most boring experience one can endure.
Meanwhile back at the Texas outhouse things are piling up.....