2020 Candidates

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Re: 2020 Candidates

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Wow. If this doesnt show that the Democrat establishment is all in against Bernie I dont know what will.

‘Nobody likes him’: Hillary Clinton reignites feud with Bernie
The 2016 Democratic presidential nominee declined to commit to endorsing the Vermont senator if he captures the party’s nomination this year.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/2 ... ion-101339
--------------------------

Although to be fair, nobody likes you either Hilldog. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

It takes a considerable amount of effort to get someone like Trump re-elected.

But you got to hand it to the Democrats...

They are doing their part.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:16 pm Wow. If this doesnt show that the Democrat establishment is all in against Bernie I dont know what will.

The 2016 Democratic presidential nominee declined to commit to endorsing the Vermont senator if he captures the party’s nomination this year.

They say she can be great, has a wicked sense of humor. But she's mean to the help, which is always a sign of bad character.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Bernie should sue Hillary for calling him a Russian asset. Beagleboy has the evidence.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:20 pm I think its fair to say that theyre all Russian assets. I told my kids that the best way to prepare for the future is learn Russian
(suspiciously looks at my cat)
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I think learning Mandarin will have a bigger payout.
I blame Biker.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Lot easier when you already decided to vote for the corrupt criminal eh?
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:16 pm Wow. If this doesnt show that the Democrat establishment is all in against Bernie I dont know what will.

And Obama said if Bernie gets close he'll start speaking out against him. Since Bernie's numbers are getting pretty lofty, that should begin in the next week or two. During the "trial", Bernie is off the campaign trail so now is the time to destroy him. If Biden can keep close and get to a contested convention, the Super delegates will decide things.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-ex- ... candidate/

Ex-Obama Campaign Manager Says No Question Bernie Sanders is ‘The Worst Candidate’

Former Obama campaign manager Jim Messina said that Independent Vermont Senator and Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is “the worst candidate” Democrats could select to run against President Donald Trump.

Senator Sanders’ recent surge in some polls appears to be alarming some Democrats like Messina, who appeared on Thursday morning’s edition of MSNBC’s Morning Joe to discuss a recent survey of young voters that shows Sanders with huge leads over his Democratic competitors and Trump.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

When is Obama going to come out personally and attack Bernie?

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Capt and stapes won't like that. Further evidence that the Democrat party simply cannot sustain the moderates and the ever increasingly boisterous radical wing. The radical Left is eventually going to tire of being shoved into the corner. The writing is (has been) on the wall that they'll need to splinter off sooner or later.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:28 pm
beagleboy wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:09 pm When is Obama going to come out personally and attack Bernie?

Hopefully soon. We need to sink Bernie sooner rather than at the convention

Ohhhhh...….so now Obama is important to you.
I blame Biker.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:32 pm Capt and stapes won't like that. Further evidence that the Democrat party simply cannot sustain the moderates and the ever increasingly boisterous radical wing. The radical Left is eventually going to tire of being shoved into the corner. The writing is (has been) on the wall that they'll need to splinter off sooner or later.
I thought they liked Mayor Pete and Warren? You know, moderates? Bernie's people are calling Mayor Pete a Republican so how does one go from being a Mayor Pete fan to being a Bernie bro?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

beagleboy wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:48 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:32 pm Capt and stapes won't like that. Further evidence that the Democrat party simply cannot sustain the moderates and the ever increasingly boisterous radical wing. The radical Left is eventually going to tire of being shoved into the corner. The writing is (has been) on the wall that they'll need to splinter off sooner or later.
I thought they liked Mayor Pete and Warren? You know, moderates? Bernie's people are calling Mayor Pete a Republican so how does one go from being a Mayor Pete fan to being a Bernie bro?

I'm a never Biden :0)
I blame Biker.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:51 pm

So you going for Sanders?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:06 pm

I've already stated I'm a Bernie supporter. However when it comes to Biden I would rather vote for Mike Bloomberg
I blame Biker.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Saw something interesting discussing the sort of thing Cheezy said.
Republicans weren't in any way rallied around Trump but whenever a Republican went at him, he slapped them HARD (see McCain). Republicans fell in line - except the group who are now the "resistance" like David Frum and Bill Kristol. The rest all fell in line and Trump won.

After his completely pussified apology to Biden this week, will Bernie thump Dems hard who don't fall in line and fail to support him after winning the nomination? Hillary, Neera Tanden and Obama (rumors wise) implying they would be at best reluctant supporters, it is a serious issue.

edit: maybe he has a surrogate thumper on staff.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

From what I'm hearing, Biden is out to lunch. I think he's too old. But then, I remember when he ran in 1992(?), and he got nailed for plagiarizing some Irish politician's speech. Nobody ever accused Joe of being a genius.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

I've said it before, the fix is in for Biden. Pelosi knowing impeachment would fail waited till it would impact Warren and Sanders and some also rans to deliver the articles to the Senate.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Antknot wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:23 pm I've said it before, the fix is in for Biden. Pelosi knowing impeachment would fail waited till it would impact Warren and Sanders and some also rans to deliver the articles to the Senate.
The timing was not an accident.

Glenn Greenwald is getting accused of cyber crimes in Brazil for his reporting - same as Assange would be in the US. See anyone seriously caring from the Government?
Last edited by beagleboy on Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:10 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:06 pm

I've already stated I'm a Bernie supporter. However when it comes to Biden I would rather vote for Mike Bloomberg
So if it's trump vs Biden you vote nothing?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The leading candidates for the party of the young and hip:
Biden is 77
Sanders is 79
Warren is 71

Donny is 73

I'll be voting for Donny but I'd be lying if I said his age wasn't concerning.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:30 pm The leading candidates for the party of the young and hip:
Biden is 77
Sanders is 79
Warren is 71

Donny is 73

I'll be voting for Donny but I'd be lying if I said his age wasn't concerning.
Trump is already nuts. Can you imagine when he goes senile? :lol: