2020 Candidates

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: 2020 Candidates

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:00 am
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:18 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:08 am If I recall correctly Mayor Pete is his guy. Not sure if thats still current though.
If Given a chance in April he would get my vote, not likely though
Interesting

What draws you to his candidacy?
Former Navy, Rhodes Scholar Medicare for all who wants it.

https://peteforamerica.com/issues/

Dude radiates intelligence and he's my generation. I believe he would be able to repair our relationship with the rest of the world and operate our government in a ethical manner.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:49 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:06 am
Biker wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:00 am
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:18 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:08 am If I recall correctly Mayor Pete is his guy. Not sure if thats still current though.
If Given a chance in April he would get my vote, not likely though
Interesting

What draws you to his candidacy?
Former Navy, Rhodes Scholar Medicare for all who wants it.

https://peteforamerica.com/issues/

Dude radiates intelligence and he's my generation. I believe he would be able to repair our relationship with the rest of the world and operate our government in a ethical manner.
Fair points, Im just not sure he's seasoned enough. would make a good VP for Biden
2 white guys heading the Dim ticket? The ultra-lefties wouldn't allow it- even if one is a pillow biter.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Biker wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:49 pm

Im just not sure he's seasoned enough.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

That would get my vote.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Take that Kamala Harris
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:22 pm
Further proof that she needs my cock. I like this chick more and more. If shes still in it when the Dim primary hits Michigan I'm gonna go vote for her.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker only clutches pearls for one side of the aisle
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The more I hear her the more I like her. Get on board DIms. Gabbard with Rubin talks the DNC, Identity Politics, Google power. etc.

[media] [/media]

As it is right fucking now my dream ticket consists of two brown women: Nikki Haley and Tulsi Gabbard! What is this world coming to!? :lol:
Yes, I know it can never happen...unless they both ran as independents!
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

When we say thats what the Dims are going for we're told we are full of shit. What about when Gabbard says it?
Gabbard on the border:

"I think it's fair," Gabbard responded. "I don't support open borders. Without secure borders, we don't really have a country and while some of the other Democratic candidates will say, 'Well, open borders, that's a conservative argument and that's not really what’s being advocated for,' if you look at some of the practical implications of some of the things they are pushing for, it is essentially open borders."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:22 pm When we say thats what the Dims are going for we're told we are full of shit. What about when Gabbard says it?
Gabbard on the border:

"I think it's fair," Gabbard responded. "I don't support open borders. Without secure borders, we don't really have a country and while some of the other Democratic candidates will say, 'Well, open borders, that's a conservative argument and that's not really what’s being advocated for,' if you look at some of the practical implications of some of the things they are pushing for, it is essentially open borders."
What if I told you that Gabbard doesn't speak for all liberals?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

That's why she is polling at less than 1%. Cheezy only likes her because he wants an Indian menage a trois with her and Nikki Haley
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:37 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:10 pm That's why she is polling at less than 1%. Cheezy only likes her because he wants an Indian menage a trois with her and Nikki Haley
She's Polynesian you dope :D
Ahhhh….lol I knew she was Hindu so I just assumed
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:10 pm That's why she is polling at less than 1%. Cheezy only likes her because he wants an Indian menage a trois with her and Nikki Haley
I actually like both of them as politicians. Haley a bit more than Gabbard obviously. The fact that I want to nail both of them is simply icing on the cake.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:34 pm Image
I wonder if he can get a CCW
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Jeeze imagine Trump with a pistol :roulette:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:30 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:22 pm When we say thats what the Dims are going for we're told we are full of shit. What about when Gabbard says it?
Gabbard on the border:

What if I told you that now that a fairly liberal Democratic presidential candidate has said the exact same thing we've been saying for years you can't say we're way off base anymore?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:03 pm Looks like Wall Street has finally woken up to what Ive been saying all along. At least theyve recognized in time.

They should be afraid. clock is ticking
I blame Biker.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Warren will talk a big game and in the end do absolutely nothing and Democrats will be completely fine with it.

Obama was going to reverse the Bush tax cuts and then made them permanent before they could expire on their own (he could have extended them 5 years but made them permanent). He was going to end the war in Iraq and then blamed Bush for having to end the war in Iraq.

Many of the ultra liberals I follow know Warren is a Republican at heart.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

beagleboy wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:04 pm Warren will talk a big game and in the end do absolutely nothing and Democrats will be completely fine with it.

Obama was going to reverse the Bush tax cuts and then made them permanent before they could expire on their own (he could have extended them 5 years but made them permanent). He was going to end the war in Iraq and then blamed Bush for having to end the war in Iraq.

Many of the ultra liberals I follow know Warren is a Republican at heart.
How dare you!?!? Just like everything Trump touches is evil, the day Obama got in, he solved racism, unemployment, dept, poverty, healthcare, immigration...anything you can think...overnight! He had to, after all, GW before him was evil also, and screwed everything up. Simple formula to follow blindly: Rupublicans = Bad. Democrats = Good. No need for bipartisanship if this formula is followed.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:12 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:30 pm
Gabbard on the border:

What if I told you that now that a fairly liberal Democratic presidential candidate has said the exact same thing we've been saying for years you can't say we're way off base anymore?
What if I told you that I wouldn't support an open borders candidate and I don't think anyone else here would. And any Democratic Candidate that said I'm for open borders wouldn't gather much, if any support.