CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 3519
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#1

Post by Biker » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:03 pm

US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu has recommended moving forward with charges against Andrew McCabe, Fox News has learned, as the Justice Department rejects a last-ditch appeal from the former top FBI official.

McCabe -- the former deputy and acting director of the FBI -- appealed the decision of the U.S. attorney for Washington all the way up to Jeffrey Rosen, the deputy attorney general, but he rejected that request, according to a person familiar with the situation.

The potential charges relate to DOJ inspector general findings against him regarding misleading statements concerning a Hillary Clinton-related investigation.

A source close to McCabe’s legal team said they received an email from the Department of Justice which said, "The Department rejected your appeal of the United States Attorney’s Office’s decision in this matter. Any further inquiries should be directed to the United States Attorney’s Office."

McCabe, who recently was hired as a paid CNN commentator, spent 21 years with the FBI. He became the acting director in May 2017 after President Trump fired former director James Comey.

Last month, a source close to the process told Fox News that McCabe had a “target on his back” because of the Justice Department inspector general findings.

Then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe in March 2018 after the inspector general found he had repeatedly misstated his involvement in a leak to The Wall Street Journal regarding an FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

The IG report faulted McCabe for leaking information to then-Wall Street Journal reporter Devlin Barrett for an Oct. 30, 2016 story titled “FBI in Internal Feud Over Hillary Clinton Probe.” The story -- written just days before the presidential election – focused on the FBI announcing the reopening of the Clinton investigation after finding thousands of her emails on a laptop belonging to former Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner, who was married to Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

The Journal's account of the call said a senior Justice Department official expressed displeasure to McCabe that FBI agents were still looking into the Clinton Foundation, and that McCabe had defended agent's authority to pursue the issue.

That leak confirmed the existence of the probe, the report said, which Comey had up to that point refused to do.

The report said that McCabe "lacked candor" in a conversation with Comey when he said he had not authorized the disclosure and didn't know who had done so. The IG also found that he also lacked candor when questioned by FBI agents on multiple occasions since that conversation.

User avatar
AnalHamster
Answer My Question!
Posts: 2386
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#2

Post by AnalHamster » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:07 pm

Sad to see political persecution in the US.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 3519
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#3

Post by Biker » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:08 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:07 pm
Sad to see political persecution in the US.
Exactly. Hopefully prosecutions like this will help curtail future witch hunts

User avatar
BigRedRetard
Forum God
Posts: 494
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#4

Post by BigRedRetard » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:23 pm

This is just the beginning.

User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 1674
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#5

Post by Stapes » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:41 pm

Putin would be proud
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
AnalHamster
Answer My Question!
Posts: 2386
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#6

Post by AnalHamster » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:45 pm

Biker wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:08 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:07 pm
Sad to see political persecution in the US.
Exactly. Hopefully prosecutions like this will help curtail future witch hunts
Are you referring to the 'witch hunt' that caught all the witches while exposing the russian interference in your election and exposing trump's obstruction of justice?

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 3519
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#7

Post by Biker » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:18 pm

Hmmmmm.......



User avatar
VinceBordenIII
Is Actually VinceBordenJr
Posts: 1806
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:03 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#8

Post by VinceBordenIII » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:59 pm

Biker wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:08 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:07 pm
Sad to see political persecution in the US.
Exactly. Hopefully prosecutions like this will help curtail future witch hunts
Amen. Waiting for the other 2 reports. This shit can never happen again.

User avatar
PopcornSutton
Forum Regular
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 am

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#9

Post by PopcornSutton » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:36 pm

The U.S Attorney is recommending moving forward..........

I'll believe it when it happens. I want it to happen, but nothing has been done yet.

User avatar
AnalHamster
Answer My Question!
Posts: 2386
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#10

Post by AnalHamster » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:45 pm

VinceBordenIII wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:59 pm
Biker wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:08 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:07 pm
Sad to see political persecution in the US.
Exactly. Hopefully prosecutions like this will help curtail future witch hunts
Amen. Waiting for the other 2 reports. This shit can never happen again.
Exposing the Russian interference in your election, indicting the gru agents and sending all those Americans to prison for lying about it? Exposing Trump's obstruction of justice? Nyet comrade, the imperialist dogs must never do it again! Next time the operation must be better protected.

User avatar
AnalHamster
Answer My Question!
Posts: 2386
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#11

Post by AnalHamster » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:48 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:45 pm
Biker wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:08 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:07 pm
Sad to see political persecution in the US.
Exactly. Hopefully prosecutions like this will help curtail future witch hunts
Are you referring to the 'witch hunt' that caught all the witches while exposing the russian interference in your election and exposing trump's obstruction of justice?
Yeah permanent crickets on that one I guess, you traitorous fucking maggot. I'm genuinely disgusted with you trump cock guzzlers who just pretend it all didn't happen because the party comes before the country.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 3519
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#12

Post by Biker » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:49 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:48 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:45 pm
Biker wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:08 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:07 pm
Sad to see political persecution in the US.
Exactly. Hopefully prosecutions like this will help curtail future witch hunts
Are you referring to the 'witch hunt' that caught all the witches while exposing the russian interference in your election and exposing trump's obstruction of justice?
Yeah permanent crickets on that one I guess, you traitorous fucking maggot. I'm genuinely disgusted with you trump cock guzzlers who just pretend it all didn't happen because the party comes before the country.
Trump was not charged with obstruction, dipshit

User avatar
AnalHamster
Answer My Question!
Posts: 2386
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#13

Post by AnalHamster » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:51 pm

Biker wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:49 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:48 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:45 pm
Biker wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:08 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:07 pm
Sad to see political persecution in the US.
Exactly. Hopefully prosecutions like this will help curtail future witch hunts
Are you referring to the 'witch hunt' that caught all the witches while exposing the russian interference in your election and exposing trump's obstruction of justice?
Yeah permanent crickets on that one I guess, you traitorous fucking maggot. I'm genuinely disgusted with you trump cock guzzlers who just pretend it all didn't happen because the party comes before the country.
Trump was not charged with obstruction, dipshit
Because he's the president, retard. Mueller's view and the official justice department position is that a sitting president simply can't be indicted. The only avenue open is impeachment, and the gop, like you, are a bunch of fucking traitors who simply don't give a shit about the country so long as the party benefits.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 3519
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#14

Post by Biker » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:55 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:51 pm
Biker wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:49 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:48 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:45 pm
Biker wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:08 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:07 pm
Sad to see political persecution in the US.
Exactly. Hopefully prosecutions like this will help curtail future witch hunts
Are you referring to the 'witch hunt' that caught all the witches while exposing the russian interference in your election and exposing trump's obstruction of justice?
Yeah permanent crickets on that one I guess, you traitorous fucking maggot. I'm genuinely disgusted with you trump cock guzzlers who just pretend it all didn't happen because the party comes before the country.
Trump was not charged with obstruction, dipshit
Because he's the president, retard. Mueller's view and the official justice department position is that a sitting president simply can't be indicted. The only avenue open is impeachment, and the gop, like you, are a bunch of fucking traitors who simply don't give a shit about the country so long as the party benefits.
Wrong you stupid fuck
In Mueller's opening statement that came later before the House Intelligence Committee, the former special counsel said he wanted to "correct the record" on his exchange with Lieu.

"That's not the correct way to say it," Mueller said. "We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."

User avatar
AnalHamster
Answer My Question!
Posts: 2386
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#15

Post by AnalHamster » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:59 pm

Biker wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:55 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:51 pm
Biker wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:49 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:48 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:45 pm
Biker wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:08 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:07 pm
Sad to see political persecution in the US.
Exactly. Hopefully prosecutions like this will help curtail future witch hunts
Are you referring to the 'witch hunt' that caught all the witches while exposing the russian interference in your election and exposing trump's obstruction of justice?
Yeah permanent crickets on that one I guess, you traitorous fucking maggot. I'm genuinely disgusted with you trump cock guzzlers who just pretend it all didn't happen because the party comes before the country.
Trump was not charged with obstruction, dipshit
Because he's the president, retard. Mueller's view and the official justice department position is that a sitting president simply can't be indicted. The only avenue open is impeachment, and the gop, like you, are a bunch of fucking traitors who simply don't give a shit about the country so long as the party benefits.
Wrong you stupid fuck
In Mueller's opening statement that came later before the House Intelligence Committee, the former special counsel said he wanted to "correct the record" on his exchange with Lieu.

"That's not the correct way to say it," Mueller said. "We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."
Are you really that ignorant of the position Mueller took? He made it pretty damn clear for anyone without his head up Trump's ass. He made no determination because it was not his to make because he had no option to indict. This is why he stressed he could not clear the president, you blibbering idiot. Clearing him is something he could do, indicting him is not.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 3519
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#16

Post by Biker » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:01 pm

Sorry you inbred cunt, no collusion, no obstruction.

Read it again:
In Mueller's opening statement that came later before the House Intelligence Committee, the former special counsel said he wanted to "correct the record" on his exchange with Lieu.

"That's not the correct way to say it," Mueller said. "We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."

User avatar
AnalHamster
Answer My Question!
Posts: 2386
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#17

Post by AnalHamster » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:04 pm

Biker wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:01 pm
Sorry you inbred cunt, no collusion, no obstruction.

Read it again:
In Mueller's opening statement that came later before the House Intelligence Committee, the former special counsel said he wanted to "correct the record" on his exchange with Lieu.

"That's not the correct way to say it," Mueller said. "We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."
That does not in any way conflict with what I said, you traitorous fucking maggot. The republican party is not your country, you slimy little cunt.
Mueller wrote:We did not make a determination as to whether” Trump “did commit a crime..

The probe found “multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations..

In remarks lasting about nine minutes Wednesday, the special counsel cited a long-standing Justice Department policy barring the prosecution of a sitting president for a federal crime.

“That is unconstitutional,” Mueller said. “Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider.”

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 3519
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#18

Post by Biker » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:08 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:04 pm
Biker wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:01 pm
Sorry you inbred cunt, no collusion, no obstruction.

Read it again:
In Mueller's opening statement that came later before the House Intelligence Committee, the former special counsel said he wanted to "correct the record" on his exchange with Lieu.

"That's not the correct way to say it," Mueller said. "We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."
That does not in any way conflict with what I said, you traitorous fucking maggot. The republican party is not your country, you slimy little cunt.
Mueller wrote:We did not make a determination as to whether” Trump “did commit a crime..

The probe found “multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations..

In remarks lasting about nine minutes Wednesday, the special counsel cited a long-standing Justice Department policy barring the prosecution of a sitting president for a federal crime.

“That is unconstitutional,” Mueller said. “Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider.”
First off, Im a Democrat, you Brit cuck. Secondly, he did not conclude that he obstructed justice.

Enjoy a no deal Brexit and a crashing pound, fucknut

User avatar
AnalHamster
Answer My Question!
Posts: 2386
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#19

Post by AnalHamster » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:12 pm

Biker wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:08 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:04 pm
Biker wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:01 pm
Sorry you inbred cunt, no collusion, no obstruction.

Read it again:
In Mueller's opening statement that came later before the House Intelligence Committee, the former special counsel said he wanted to "correct the record" on his exchange with Lieu.

"That's not the correct way to say it," Mueller said. "We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."
That does not in any way conflict with what I said, you traitorous fucking maggot. The republican party is not your country, you slimy little cunt.
Mueller wrote:We did not make a determination as to whether” Trump “did commit a crime..

The probe found “multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations..

In remarks lasting about nine minutes Wednesday, the special counsel cited a long-standing Justice Department policy barring the prosecution of a sitting president for a federal crime.

“That is unconstitutional,” Mueller said. “Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider.”
First off, Im a Democrat, you Brit cuck. Secondly, he did not conclude that he obstructed justice.

Enjoy a no deal Brexit and a crashing pound, fucknut
Yeah, still no one buying that. You're so far up trump's ass you still can't admit Russia interfered in your election and a bunch of trump associates are in prison for lying about it, you traitorous fucking maggot. Mueller laid out exactly how trump obstructed justice, stated he'd ha ve cleared him if he could, and pointed out it simply was not an option to indict. Deal with it comrade, you're a russky stoolie.

Are you finally admitting brexit is bad for britain and the pound so I was right all along while you were wrong? It's what I've been saying all along while you were doing your 'derr me a democrat' routine on that one too.

User avatar
AnalHamster
Answer My Question!
Posts: 2386
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#20

Post by AnalHamster » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:14 pm

Slimy little maggots like Biker really do make me sick. Betraying your own fucking country for a political party, it's a fucking disgrace.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 7619
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#21

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:16 pm

"if we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so." ... Robert S. Mueller III,
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 3519
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#22

Post by Biker » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:18 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:16 pm
"if we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so." ... Robert S. Mueller III,
If they had the confidence he did, they would have said that as well. Not enough evidence. End of story

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 7619
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#23

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:19 pm

Biker wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:18 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:16 pm
"if we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so." ... Robert S. Mueller III,
If they had the confidence he did, they would have said that as well. Not enough evidence. End of story
I'M A DEMOCRAT!!!!! :lol:
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 3519
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#24

Post by Biker » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:21 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:19 pm
Biker wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:18 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:16 pm
"if we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so." ... Robert S. Mueller III,
If they had the confidence he did, they would have said that as well. Not enough evidence. End of story
I'M A DEMOCRAT!!!!! :lol:
I am, and most moderates like me dont want to see the will of the people overturned by treasonous cunts. Just look at the Labour whores who are trying to do just that

User avatar
AnalHamster
Answer My Question!
Posts: 2386
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

#25

Post by AnalHamster » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:24 pm

Biker wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:18 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:16 pm
"if we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so." ... Robert S. Mueller III,
If they had the confidence he did, they would have said that as well. Not enough evidence. End of story
Nope, that's a lie you traitorous slimey russian cuck.

Post Reply