Good news: The national intelligence whistleblower complaint does not involve an event with POTUS.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: Good news: The national intelligence whistleblower complaint does not involve an event with POTUS.

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:55 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:41 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:37 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:31 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:29 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:23 pm It requested both Trump's business and personal returns for the years 2013 through 2018
Trump has relinquished control over his business dealings
Are we just making things up now?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewitho ... 23cd8160d7
You understand that the article you just cited begins with the line Trump refuses to divest? :lol:
He shouldnt divest
Well pretty much all ethics experts and lawyers disagree, but I guess you have secret insight from a boeing CEO letter eh?
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Re: Good news: The national intelligence whistleblower complaint does not involve an event with POTUS.

Post by DandyDon »

Trump’s Attorneys Now Arguing That No Prosecutor Can Investigate A Sitting President

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trum ... s-subpoena

Did anyone tell Trey Gowdy yet?
Last edited by DandyDon on Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Biker wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:57 pm This shoud make you cucks happy, no?

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-h ... st-1151358
Which part will make us "cucks" happy? The part about him lying about the value of his assets or the part about him trying to abuse his title by using it to direct money to his businesses?

How does questioning these things make a person a cuck? I'd think blindly accepting them would make one a cuck, do you know what the word means?
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

wut?
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Now we're at the "Yeah I did it, whaddaya gonna do about it?" phase.

President Trump confirmed to reporters on the White House South Lawn Sunday that he largely discussed Joe Biden and his son during a phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky largely on July 25.
"The conversation I had was largely congratulatory, with largely corruption — all of the corruption taking place — largely the fact that we don't want our people like Vice President Biden and his son creating to the corruption already in the Ukraine and Ukraine has got a lot of problems. The new president is saying that he's going to be able to rid the country of corruption, and I said that would be a great thing, we had a great conversation."
https://www.axios.com/trump-biden-ukrai ... d0e48.html
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

No great mystery at this point is there? Chump demanded an ally investigate a political enemy, then withheld military aid from an ally fighting the fucking russians to force them to.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Note the narrative about the whistle blower went from "partisan" to "spy" overnight. That's an admission that the whistle blower's report is true. Trump learned there's corroborating evidence, so he's pivoted to trying to destroy the whistle blower.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:41 pm No great mystery at this point is there? Chump demanded an ally investigate a political enemy, then withheld military aid from an ally fighting the fucking russians to force them to.
But it STILL won't make any difference, 'cause Senate Republicans are his buttboys with no spine of their own, so there's no point in the House issuing Articles of Impeachment that Moscow Mitch won't let the Senate even look at.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

"I havent read it. But everybodys read it. And they laugh at it. Our media has become the laughingstock of the world. And BTW, I defeated the ISIS caliphate single handed."

Congressional committees haven't read it you goddamn orange moron, because you wont release it. Who are you showing it to? Ivanka? Jared? Rudy?

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:55 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:41 pm No great mystery at this point is there? Chump demanded an ally investigate a political enemy, then withheld military aid from an ally fighting the fucking russians to force them to.
But it STILL won't make any difference, 'cause Senate Republicans are his buttboys with no spine of their own, so there's no point in the House issuing Articles of Impeachment that Moscow Mitch won't let the Senate even look at.
Bullshit, Impeach his ass and let all the Senators votes be recorded that they are ok with lawlessness and corruption. Pelosi is dead wrong.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:05 pm
Bullshit, Impeach his ass and let all the Senators votes be recorded that they are ok with lawlessness and corruption. Pelosi is dead wrong.
You actually think Moscow Mitch will allow a vote?

P.S. I got a bridge for sale cheap, it goes over the Hudson river. You can make a lot of money charging to go over it! ;)
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Well yes, Senate Republicans are his treasonous buttboys and every trump cuck on here is a despicable fucking traitor to your country. But that's nothing new.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:13 pm

P.S. I got a bridge for sale cheap, it goes over the Hudson river. You can make a lot of money charging to go over it! ;)
Mitch rejecting the legitimacy of a House impeachment and doing nothing would be the biggest shitshow Constitutional crisis I could imagine. I would hope the required amount of Republican Senators would cross the aisle and vote Cocaine Mitch out of the Leader position.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:37 pm

Mitch rejecting the legitimacy of a House impeachment and doing nothing would be the biggest shitshow Constitutional crisis I could imagine. I would hope the required amount of Republican Senators would cross the aisle and vote Cocaine Mitch out of the Leader position.
Call me a pessimist but I, unfortunately, don't see any reason for your hope.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:40 pm

Then I sincerely hope that millions of Americans surround Capital Hill and not leave until it happens.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:42 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:55 pm But it STILL won't make any difference, 'cause Senate Republicans are his buttboys with no spine of their own, so there's no point in the House issuing Articles of Impeachment that Moscow Mitch won't let the Senate even look at.

Then I sincerely hope that millions of Americans surround Capital Hill and not leave until it happens.
My only hope is that enough citizens are outraged that a lot of these scumbags are voted out of office.

That hope is somewhat limited by how congresscritters have protected their "lifetime" jobs via gerrymandering.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Any day now, lol... any day now. :roll:

It's funny, and tragic, how many people keep hoping for an impeachment that will never happen.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:45 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:05 pm Bullshit, Impeach his ass and let all the Senators votes be recorded that they are ok with lawlessness and corruption. Pelosi is dead wrong.

My only hope is that enough citizens are outraged that a lot of these scumbags are voted out of office.

That hope is somewhat limited by how congresscritters have protected their "lifetime" jobs via gerrymandering.
You can't gerrymander the senate, and the courts are striking down gerrymandered state left and right
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Cassandros wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:47 pm Any day now, lol... any day now. :roll:

It's funny, and tragic, how many people keep hoping for an impeachment that will never happen.
And the "patriots" cheer as the country burns. GFYS traitor.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:49 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:45 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:13 pm You actually think Moscow Mitch will allow a vote?

You can't gerrymander the senate, and the courts are striking down gerrymandered state left and right
That's true, I stand corrected. But it's probably even harder to get scumbags out of the Senate.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

DandyDon wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:04 am
Cassandros wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:47 pm Any day now, lol... any day now. :roll:

And the "patriots" cheer as the country burns. GFYS traitor.
Your hatred for the red m&ms blinds you to the crimes of the blue.

If you have read any of my posts you would know I am not a fan of Trump (no more than Obama), and I see him as a puppet whose real purpose is to change the office of POTUS to that of a king.

But of course you wouldn't know that --> because hate, like fear, clouds ones ability to think cognitively and critically. You have fallen for identity politics and now practice (and preach) hate on a daily bases... and probably don't even realize it. When anyone says anything good about 'their side' or is critical of 'your side' you fly off half cocked, hurling insults, and even going so far as to call your fellow Americans "traitors" for not thinking like you.

Be better man. Because the path you are on puts you as part of the problem, not the solution.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman