Ask me anything. I will not lie.

The forum for all things New Jersey! Maybe for those in Iraan TX. And boobs.
User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5136
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#101

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:35 am

:lol: Go ahead Smoke, rub it in, it's your specialty. You'll never forgive anyone, especially your own father for fucking you up your ass. :lol:

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5136
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#102

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:38 am

So far this fucking loser RD has a following. We have High-n-dry, a manic depressive bitch, Smoke, a sick mother fucking stalker, and Biker, a loser on so many levels I don't even know where to start. Go at it you stupid fucking bitches and let that fluffer WTC keep you excited. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 869
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#103

Post by Geist » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:38 am
So far this fucking loser RD has a following. We have High-n-dry, a manic depressive bitch, Smoke, a sick mother fucking stalker, and Biker, a loser on so many levels I don't even know where to start. Go at it you stupid fucking bitches and let that fluffer WTC keep you excited. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tell me Mr. Fanatic, given that Smok44 is indeed not the original Smoke44 as WTC did in fact run that person, who do you figure is running the troll account?

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1836
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#104

Post by Smok44 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:44 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:35 am
:lol: Go ahead Smoke, rub it in, it's your specialty. You'll never forgive anyone, especially your own father for fucking you up your ass. :lol:
Blah blah blah, your mother, blah blah blah, your father. Like a broken record for 20 years. Don't you ever get any new schtick? Maybe your brokeback mountain Texan can google something new for you to use?
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5136
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#105

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:28 pm

Geist wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 am
Tell me Mr. Fanatic, given that Smok44 is indeed not the original Smoke44 as WTC did in fact run that person, who do you figure is running the troll account?
He indeed is the OG Smoke son. He sent me a number of PM's just recently where he talks about things that only the original Smoke would know. Everything from his dog, to pictures he sent me, to specific locations he wanted to meet up with me at, & still does. So sorry, nice guess Geist, but you're wrong. He's definitely the original Smoke.

User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 869
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#106

Post by Geist » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:38 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:28 pm
Geist wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 am
Tell me Mr. Fanatic, given that Smok44 is indeed not the original Smoke44 as WTC did in fact run that person, who do you figure is running the troll account?
He indeed is the OG Smoke son. He sent me a number of PM's just recently where he talks about things that only the original Smoke would know. Everything from his dog, to pictures he sent me, to specific locations he wanted to meet up with me at, & still does. So sorry, nice guess Geist, but you're wrong. He's definitely the original Smoke.
That's not what our benevolent moderators said. They wouldn't lie.

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weapons Grade Dumbfuckery
Posts: 5474
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#107

Post by WestTexasCrude » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:50 pm

Geist wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:38 am
So far this fucking loser RD has a following. We have High-n-dry, a manic depressive bitch, Smoke, a sick mother fucking stalker, and Biker, a loser on so many levels I don't even know where to start. Go at it you stupid fucking bitches and let that fluffer WTC keep you excited. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tell me Mr. Fanatic, given that Smok44 is indeed not the original Smoke44 as WTC did in fact run that person, who do you figure is running the troll account?
I had my doubts as well for several months. But watching him over a long period of time convinces me it's really Smoke44. The IMO's are the exact same from years ago. Contributes nothing toward UJR, whole purpose in SM life is to respond to every thing I post- ie- worthless.Shall I run him again or can can you guys handle it this time?
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 4442
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#108

Post by Reservoir Dog » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:58 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:50 pm
Geist wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:38 am
So far this fucking loser RD has a following. We have High-n-dry, a manic depressive bitch, Smoke, a sick mother fucking stalker, and Biker, a loser on so many levels I don't even know where to start. Go at it you stupid fucking bitches and let that fluffer WTC keep you excited. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tell me Mr. Fanatic, given that Smok44 is indeed not the original Smoke44 as WTC did in fact run that person, who do you figure is running the troll account?
I had my doubts as well for several months. But watching him over a long period of time convinces me it's really Smoke44. The IMO's are the exact same from years ago. Contributes nothing toward UJR, whole purpose in SM life is to respond to every thing I post- ie- worthless.Shall I run him again or can can you guys handle it this time?
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:11 pm
after years of abuse, Smoke44 will never ever be allowed around here in any troll form ever and I don't care what any Mods/ Admins says. it's my one demand.
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:20 am
I will not allow Smoke44 trolls access to this this forum ever. It's personal and will be policed to end of the Earth.No matter what.

:lol:

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weapons Grade Dumbfuckery
Posts: 5474
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#109

Post by WestTexasCrude » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:24 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:58 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:50 pm
Geist wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:38 am
So far this fucking loser RD has a following. We have High-n-dry, a manic depressive bitch, Smoke, a sick mother fucking stalker, and Biker, a loser on so many levels I don't even know where to start. Go at it you stupid fucking bitches and let that fluffer WTC keep you excited. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tell me Mr. Fanatic, given that Smok44 is indeed not the original Smoke44 as WTC did in fact run that person, who do you figure is running the troll account?
I had my doubts as well for several months. But watching him over a long period of time convinces me it's really Smoke44. The IMO's are the exact same from years ago. Contributes nothing toward UJR, whole purpose in SM life is to respond to every thing I post- ie- worthless.Shall I run him again or can can you guys handle it this time?
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:11 pm
after years of abuse, Smoke44 will never ever be allowed around here in any troll form ever and I don't care what any Mods/ Admins says. it's my one demand.
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:20 am
I will not allow Smoke44 trolls access to this this forum ever. It's personal and will be policed to end of the Earth.No matter what.

:lol:
You do realize that there are ways that you can recognize when your suffer from the incurable SM medical condition known as "HSTF". It's the insatiable urge to post seconds after you see another one without thinking. I've got bad news- there are no treatments.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 3023
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Haliburton Highlands

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#110

Post by megman » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:33 pm

6:50 to 6:58 is seconds? :roll:

Dude, you really need to step away and take a pill.
I PICKED THE WRONG DAY TO SEIZE

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weapons Grade Dumbfuckery
Posts: 5474
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#111

Post by WestTexasCrude » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:44 pm

megman wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:33 pm
6:50 to 6:58 is seconds? :roll:

Dude, you really need to step away and take a pill.
What you don't mention. My responses don't factor in on who I'm responding to, unlike OP. So, STFU.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 3023
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Haliburton Highlands

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#112

Post by megman » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:48 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:44 pm
megman wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:33 pm
6:50 to 6:58 is seconds? :roll:

Dude, you really need to step away and take a pill.
What you don't mention. My responses don't factor in on who I'm responding to, unlike OP. So, STFU.
You STFU you armadillo turd.
I PICKED THE WRONG DAY TO SEIZE

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 4442
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#113

Post by Reservoir Dog » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:52 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:29 pm
The medical condition "HSTF" is well known in social media sites. It's known as "High Strung Twitchy Fucker"
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:24 pm
You do realize that there are ways that you can recognize when your suffer from the incurable SM medical condition known as "HSTF". It's the insatiable urge to post seconds after you see another one without thinking. I've got bad news- there are no treatments.
Get back to me when you find that "well known in social media sites" acronym on one of these lists. :lol: :lol:
Just more WTC bullshit... :roll:

https://www.webopedia.com/quick_ref/tex ... ions.asp#H
https://buffer.com/library/social-media ... reviations
https://www.verywellfamily.com/the-secr ... ms-2609651
https://www.socialreport.com/insights/a ... ed-To-Know
https://marketing4actors.com/social-media-acronyms/
https://7esl.com/internet-slang/
https://www.lifewire.com/most-common-acronyms-3483121

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 3023
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Haliburton Highlands

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#114

Post by megman » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:02 am

I use to think he had Asperger's but now I'm thinking he's just an ass.
I PICKED THE WRONG DAY TO SEIZE

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 4442
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#115

Post by Reservoir Dog » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:13 am

megman wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:33 pm
6:50 to 6:58 is seconds? :roll:

Dude, you really need to step away and take a pill.
I don't think WTC knows how tabs work. Let alone how to use them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weapons Grade Dumbfuckery
Posts: 5474
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#116

Post by WestTexasCrude » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:38 am

Good lord. You couldn't assemble a more Spaz lineup of retards if you tried. Well done. Impressive.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 3023
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Haliburton Highlands

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#117

Post by megman » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:50 am

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:38 am
Good lord. You couldn't assemble a more Spaz lineup of retards if you tried. Well done. Impressive.
No you are not impressive in the least.
I PICKED THE WRONG DAY TO SEIZE

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1836
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#118

Post by Smok44 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:57 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:28 pm
Geist wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 am
Tell me Mr. Fanatic, given that Smok44 is indeed not the original Smoke44 as WTC did in fact run that person, who do you figure is running the troll account?
He indeed is the OG Smoke son. He sent me a number of PM's just recently where he talks about things that only the original Smoke would know. Everything from his dog, to pictures he sent me, to specific locations he wanted to meet up with me at, & still does. So sorry, nice guess Geist, but you're wrong. He's definitely the original Smoke.
The fucktard is half right, i said things which would make him know I'm the original, as for the pics, hes FOS. I did tell him I'd buy him a beer at lobsterfest but he was either too scared or didn't want me to see his manface wife's mustache and beard. I never sent him a pic nor ever will. Nutcases like him belong in facility. FSF what kind of dog do i have?
Last edited by Smok44 on Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1836
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#119

Post by Smok44 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:00 am

I see the Texas Tard is still living in his imagination. Is he still saying "we" for himself? How's those tanks and government agents doing? Take them any lemonade lately? :lol: :lol:
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5136
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#120

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:34 am

Smok44 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:57 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:28 pm
Geist wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 am
Tell me Mr. Fanatic, given that Smok44 is indeed not the original Smoke44 as WTC did in fact run that person, who do you figure is running the troll account?
He indeed is the OG Smoke son. He sent me a number of PM's just recently where he talks about things that only the original Smoke would know. Everything from his dog, to pictures he sent me, to specific locations he wanted to meet up with me at, & still does. So sorry, nice guess Geist, but you're wrong. He's definitely the original Smoke.
The fucktard is half right, i said things which would make him know I'm the original, as for the pics, hes FOS. I did tell him I'd buy him a beer at lobsterfest but he was either too scared or didn't want me to see his manface wife's mustache and beard. I never sent him a pic nor ever will. Nutcases like him belong in facility. FSF what kind of dog do i have?
German Shepherd. I just realized though that the picture was from a PM you sent a few years back at UJ.

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1836
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#121

Post by Smok44 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:37 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:34 am
Smok44 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:57 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:28 pm
Geist wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 am
Tell me Mr. Fanatic, given that Smok44 is indeed not the original Smoke44 as WTC did in fact run that person, who do you figure is running the troll account?
He indeed is the OG Smoke son. He sent me a number of PM's just recently where he talks about things that only the original Smoke would know. Everything from his dog, to pictures he sent me, to specific locations he wanted to meet up with me at, & still does. So sorry, nice guess Geist, but you're wrong. He's definitely the original Smoke.
The fucktard is half right, i said things which would make him know I'm the original, as for the pics, hes FOS. I did tell him I'd buy him a beer at lobsterfest but he was either too scared or didn't want me to see his manface wife's mustache and beard. I never sent him a pic nor ever will. Nutcases like him belong in facility. FSF what kind of dog do i have?
German Shepherd. I just realized though that the picture was from a PM you sent a few years back at UJ.
I've never owned a dog Mr. Gullible. I guess you're like your Texas twin, you believe anything if its on the internet :lol: :lol: :lol:
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 7567
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#122

Post by Biker » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:45 pm

:lol:

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5136
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#123

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:02 pm

:lol:

User avatar
✌(◕‿-)✌
Bored Mover
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:11 pm

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#124

Post by ✌(◕‿-)✌ » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:56 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:50 pm
Geist wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:38 am
So far this fucking loser RD has a following. We have High-n-dry, a manic depressive bitch, Smoke, a sick mother fucking stalker, and Biker, a loser on so many levels I don't even know where to start. Go at it you stupid fucking bitches and let that fluffer WTC keep you excited. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tell me Mr. Fanatic, given that Smok44 is indeed not the original Smoke44 as WTC did in fact run that person, who do you figure is running the troll account?
Contributes nothing toward UJR, whole purpose in SM life is to respond to every thing I post- ie- worthless.Shall I run him again or can can you guys handle it this time?
And the delusion is complete. Or just the classic right-wing tactic - Throw the facts about yourself back at the opposition.
Do you have a mental issue, or is it just phaled trolling because you're not even good at being an incel?

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weapons Grade Dumbfuckery
Posts: 5474
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

#125

Post by WestTexasCrude » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:36 pm

✌(◕‿-)✌ wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:56 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:50 pm
Geist wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:38 am
So far this fucking loser RD has a following. We have High-n-dry, a manic depressive bitch, Smoke, a sick mother fucking stalker, and Biker, a loser on so many levels I don't even know where to start. Go at it you stupid fucking bitches and let that fluffer WTC keep you excited. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tell me Mr. Fanatic, given that Smok44 is indeed not the original Smoke44 as WTC did in fact run that person, who do you figure is running the troll account?
Contributes nothing toward UJR, whole purpose in SM life is to respond to every thing I post- ie- worthless.Shall I run him again or can can you guys handle it this time?
And the delusion is complete. Or just the classic right-wing tactic - Throw the facts about yourself back at the opposition.
Do you have a mental issue, or is it just phaled trolling because you're not even good at being an incel?
Sorry, were you saying something. Because I'm spell bound by your AV
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

Post Reply