The Necro-Hammy Romance - aka Necro's epic dodge

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: Necro's Daily Dodge thread

Post by necronomous »

beagleboy wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:42 pm
PopcornSutton wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:18 pm So everyone is clear, AH must have changed the title to the thread to fit his needs. That is not how I started the thread.
Necro asked for it and I don't give a shit how much that title hurts him. It had to be done.

He will just deny it.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Here's the excellent progress you made when you stopped running for half a page of the 19 or so you've been running away-
Honestly, it's not just that incident. I just want to hear it all. That's just one piece. Covering up the fact afterwards, because his campaign did something is highly unethical, but it doesn't prove he directly colluded. I can see the lines you connected to get there and it's a high probability he did, but that is not evidence he did. I can easily say he was not aware of his campaigns dealings. Sometimes, people go behind their bosses backs. Any lawyer worth his salt could make that not stick. Hating trump and him being an asshole does not mean he colluded in this incident no matter how it presents itself.
So, his 'campaign did something', you admit he covered it up and say it was 'highly unethical', and admit that means a high probability he colluded. Your problem is that you cannot bring yourself to say what the campaign did was collusion, despite you admitting trump covering the incident up means a high probability trump himself colluded. You also do not appear to understand what the word 'evidence' actually means, since you claim a piece of evidence that alone makes you think there is a high probability of guilt is not evidence of that guilt.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:06 pm Here's the excellent progress you made when you stopped running for half a page of the 19 or so you've been running away-
Honestly, it's not just that incident. I just want to hear it all. That's just one piece. Covering up the fact afterwards, because his campaign did something is highly unethical, but it doesn't prove he directly colluded. I can see the lines you connected to get there and it's a high probability he did, but that is not evidence he did. I can easily say he was not aware of his campaigns dealings. Sometimes, people go behind their bosses backs. Any lawyer worth his salt could make that not stick. Hating trump and him being an asshole does not mean he colluded in this incident no matter how it presents itself.
So, his 'campaign did something', you admit he covered it up and say it was 'highly unethical', and admit that means a high probability he colluded. Your problem is that you cannot bring yourself to say what the campaign did was collusion, despite you admitting trump covering the incident up means a high probability trump himself colluded. You also do not appear to understand what the word 'evidence' actually means, since you claim a piece of evidence that alone makes you think there is a high probability of guilt is not evidence of that guilt.
This is him denying it by not quoting me.
Still:
PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster

Post by PopcornSutton »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:20 pm
PopcornSutton wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:18 pm So everyone is clear, AH must have changed the title to the thread to fit his needs. That is not how I started the thread.
You didn't notice the last 20 pages of necro refusing to admit collusion is collusion? It's now necro's daily dodge.
Notice, yes. Read all that mess, no.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

PopcornSutton wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:44 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:20 pm
You didn't notice the last 20 pages of necro refusing to admit collusion is collusion? It's now necro's daily dodge.
Notice, yes. Read all that mess, no.
I wouldn't either. It's like a trap
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Such a shame too, you managed to respond like a grownup for just a few posts and look how far you came-
Here's the excellent progress you made when you stopped running for half a page of the 19 or so you've been running away-
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:17 pm Such a shame too, you managed to respond like a grownup for just a few posts and look how far you came-
I did, and then you further acted like a child. So now,
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

You don't need to keep posting your little form, fill it out and PM it to me if you like.

necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:53 pm You don't need to keep posting your little form, fill it out and PM it to me if you like.

I would, but I'm not sure why you're being a little bitch for.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Here's the excellent progress you made when you stopped running for half a page of the 24 or so you've been running away-
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:04 pm Here's the excellent progress you made when you stopped running for half a page of the 24 or so you've been running away-
Do you hate it when your balls touch the toilet water?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Is today gonna be the day you can finally admit knowing what the word collusion means? Let's find out..
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:24 am Is today gonna be the day you can finally admit knowing what the word collusion means? Let's find out..
I can tell you now. But let's find out...
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Holy fuck?! Did he pin this shit? That's... That's just sad. I think I broke AH.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

necronomous wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:40 pm Holy fuck?! Did he pin this shit? That's... That's just sad. I think I broke AH.
Was there really any other choice but to pin it?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

beagleboy wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:41 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:40 pm Holy fuck?! Did he pin this shit? That's... That's just sad. I think I broke AH.
Was there really any other choice but to pin it?
Yeah, he could have just answered the question. Or let it go. But yeah I guess this is the proper response.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

necronomous wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:42 pm Yeah, he could have just answered the question. Or let it go.
You obviously don't understand what is happening.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Yep, pinned it when I changed the title. You're cool with doing a daily dodge for a few months, I'm cool with making you do it, but some other folks were getting bothered by the thread being constantly bumped. This makes it easier for those not following your daily humiliation to ignore, we're in this for the long haul remember. Gonna be right here at the top for you, every time you log in.

You've admitted a high probability trump colluded already, but just as soon as you man up and confirm the progress we've made we can get back to it and answer your question even more thoroughly.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:49 pm
Yep, pinned it when I changed the title. You're cool with doing a daily dodge for a few months, I'm cool with making you do it, but some other folks were getting bothered by the thread being constantly bumped. This makes it easier for those not following your daily humiliation to ignore, we're in this for the long haul remember. Gonna be right here at the top for you, every time you log in.

You've admitted a high probability trump colluded already, but just as soon as you man up and confirm the progress we've made we can get back to it and answer your question even more thoroughly.
Making me. Lol. Ok. I literally pity you now. I mean, I knew you were a sad lonely man, but you were an asshole, so I was like meh, deserves it. But now. I didn't know I was all you had. I mean don't get me wrong, I feel honored, but really really sad for you.
You still think this only makes me look bad don't you. Lol, that's cute. Crap you're so adorable.
So go.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

beagleboy wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:46 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:42 pm Yeah, he could have just answered the question. Or let it go.
You obviously don't understand what is happening.
A total and complete meltdown of a once respected?, no, liked?, definitely not, ah competent-ish man.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:42 pm

Making me. Lol. Ok. I literally pity you now. I mean, I knew you were a sad lonely man, but you were an asshole, so I was like meh, deserves it. But now. I didn't know I was all you had. I mean don't get me wrong, I feel honored, but really really sad for you.
You still think this only makes me look bad don't you. Lol, that's cute. Crap you're so adorable.
So go.
Nope, just think you're the only one who cares that this makes you look bad. You do keep going on about it.

So, we've made some progess, you got as far as saying you saw a high probability trump colluded before your meltdown. Now you're having a little trouble admitting you can understand the word 'collusion' at all, but not to worry, we have plenty of time over here in our quiet little sticky. You take as many days as you need, and it'll still be right here at the top.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:54 pm

So go.
Nope, just think you're the only one who cares that this makes you look bad. You do keep going on about it.

So, we've made some progess, you got as far as saying you saw a high probability trump colluded before your meltdown. Now you're having a little trouble admitting you can understand the word 'collusion' at all, but not to worry, we have plenty of time over here in our quiet little sticky. You take as many days as you need, and it'll still be right here at the top.
Oh, ok so you know it makes you look bad then. Ok...
Sorry was giggling because you're full of shit.
Any hoo you never answered the Skittles thing. I wanted to give you a stocking stuffer with the shirt. Oh, still need the address. You can pm that. Wouldn't want to give out personal info or anything.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:01 pm

So go.

Any hoo you never answered the Skittles thing. I wanted to give you a stocking stuffer with the shirt. Oh, still need the address. You can pm that. Wouldn't want to give out personal info or anything.
Yup, don't care. You do though, you keep saying so. Must grate to have this monument to your looking stupid permanently stickied eh? Anyhoo, looks like you aren't going to be able to answer the question 'what does the word collusion' mean today, we'll just have to see if you can get there tomorrow. Then we'll cover, again, what happened with the trump tower meeting, and we'll compare that to what you finally admit the word collusion means. We've already established trump covered it up, so then we can move on to how he also knew about the collusion meeting in advance. The whole process shouldn't take above a month or so. And then we can look at the next piece of evidence.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:13 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:01 pm

So go.

Yup, don't care. You do though, you keep saying so. Must grate to have this monument to your looking stupid permanently stickied eh? Anyhoo, looks like you aren't going to be able to answer the question 'what does the word collusion' mean today, we'll just have to see if you can get there tomorrow. Then we'll cover, again, what happened with the trump tower meeting, and we'll compare that to what you finally admit the word collusion means. We've already established trump covered it up, so then we can move on to how he also knew about the collusion meeting in advance. The whole process shouldn't take above a month or so. And then we can look at the next piece of evidence.
Yes it does. I've taken screen shots and memorialized with print offs. I've already pasted it around the neighborhood. You honor me sir. I only hope I can do the same with Skittles and a shirt. I got a pm, I was hoping it was you. It wasn't.
You have failed to prove your point. You have failed to present evidence. Your failure rate is really high right now. Maybe you should pound your chest harder. I'm sure I'm almost convinced to say that Trump coll....

ided with democrats and dominates them. You got a flavor choice for those Skittles.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Perhaps today will be the day necro pulls on his big boy pants and admits he knows what the word collusion means..