The Necro-Hammy Romance - aka Necro's epic dodge

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: Necro's Daily Dodge thread

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:26 am Perhaps today will be the day necro pulls on his big boy pants and admits he knows what the word collusion means..
It could be, let's find out on todays exciting episode of AnalHamster is Necro's bitch.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

That's ok lil' buddy, it is a big word. You just keep working on it and sooner or later you'll figure it out. Do you know the word dictionary? That might help, but that's kind of a big one too..
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:43 am That's ok lil' buddy, it is a big word. You just keep working on it and sooner or later you'll figure it out. Do you know the word dictionary? That might help, but that's kind of a big one too..
Do you know the word bitch? Because that's what you are. My bitch.
So I'm thinking sour, no tropical Skittles. Still need the addy man.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Pretending not to know what words mean is your tactic to avoid admitting being wrong, poor lil baby.

The question you are currently being forced to dodge is what does the word collusion mean.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:06 pm Pretending not to know what words mean is your tactic to avoid admitting being wrong, poor lil baby.

The question you are currently being forced to dodge is what does the word collusion mean.
Pretending to not be my bitch doesn't make you less my bitch.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Sure thing lil' buddy, you keep stewing on that one and I'll catch you in a few hours to help you continue in your fine work of deliberately looking stupid.

Or you could try answering the question 'is it collusion to collude', which currently has you stumped :lol:
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:17 pm Sure thing lil' buddy, you keep stewing on that one and I'll catch you in a few hours to help you continue in your fine work of deliberately looking stupid.

Or you could try answering the question 'is it collusion to collude', which currently has you stumped :lol:
Ok, bye bitch.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I don't know about this anymore. AH says ur making yourself look stupid. Maybe it's time to cut ur losses.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:27 pm I don't know about this anymore. AH says ur making yourself look stupid. Maybe it's time to cut ur losses.
He's said that since the beginning. Why stop now? Besides, watching him utterly fail at providing evidence just makes it more hilarious.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Bbbbbbut, he's sole arbiter of all things intelligent. You can't possibly be in a position to question 'im.

He earned them elbow patches.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:44 pm Bbbbbbut, he's sole arbeter of all things intelligent. You can't possibly be in a position to question 'im.

He earned them elbow patches.
And knee patches. Besides, he still hasn't filled out the whiny bitch form.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I provided enough evidence for you to declare a high probability trump colluded, which scared you so badly now you can't even define collusion. Don't worry, we have all the time in the world to get you back on track.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:47 pm I provided enough evidence for you to declare a high probability trump colluded, which scared you so badly now you can't even define collusion. Don't worry, we have all the time in the world to get you back on track.
I thought it was just to page 51, now it's forever.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Yes, figure of speech - I'll let you go on page 51 to demonstrate how your obsessive need to have the last word has kept you whining and dodging for exactly as long as I chose. But that's gonna be a few months, it's plenty of time.
I provided enough evidence for you to declare a high probability trump colluded, which scared you so badly now you can't even define collusion.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:54 pm Yes, figure of speech - I'll let you go on page 51 to demonstrate how your obsessive need to have the last word has kept you whining and dodging for exactly as long as I chose. But that's gonna be a few months, it's plenty of time.
I provided enough evidence for you to declare a high probability trump colluded, which scared you so badly now you can't even define collusion.
Oh, it's just my need to have the last word? Not yours. Oh ok. So you can stop anytime, you're just proving I can't. Right. Is this like your trump proof? There but isn't.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Its so nice that you've segregated this thread so the rest of us can ignore it, good work.
wut?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Wut wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:14 pm Its so nice that you've segregated this thread so the rest of us can ignore it, good work.
He also likes a finger in his bum while you're sucking him off. And remember roll the balls not squeeze.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

necronomous wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:33 pm
Wut wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:14 pm Its so nice that you've segregated this thread so the rest of us can ignore it, good work.
He also likes a finger in his bum while you're sucking him off. And remember roll the balls not squeeze.
The advice of an expert such as you can be useful in some instances, but not necessary in this case.
wut?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:57 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:54 pm Yes, figure of speech - I'll let you go on page 51 to demonstrate how your obsessive need to have the last word has kept you whining and dodging for exactly as long as I chose. But that's gonna be a few months, it's plenty of time.
Oh, it's just my need to have the last word? Not yours. Oh ok. So you can stop anytime, you're just proving I can't. Right. Is this like your trump proof? There but isn't.
Yep, pretty much. I figure making you go to page 51 then leaving you to it maximises your humiliation.

The question you will be dodging until then is 'Is it collusion to collude'. Enjoy.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Wut wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:12 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:33 pm
The advice of an expert such as you can be useful in some instances, but not necessary in this case.
Oh so you already know. Ok.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:19 pm
Yep, pretty much. I figure making you go to page 51 then leaving you to it maximises your humiliation.

The question you will be dodging until then is 'Is it collusion to collude'. Enjoy.
Yeah ok delusional boy. And I'm making you go to 51. Your claim is as much my claim.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:14 am

Yeah ok delusional boy. And I'm making you go to 51. Your claim is as much my claim.
Uh huh, so I declare I'm forcing you to post here up to page 51, and your response us nuh uh I'm going to make you :lol:
I'll tell you what, you try and make me go to 51, I'll just force you to 49- you don't really deserve to break noley's record. Any ridiculously high number serves to make the point that you just can't help yourself. I find it fascinating that I can make grownups do this, you're too scared of losing an argument to engage in a discussion, but too childish to stop posting without having the last word, even if that last word is some weird derp about T-shirts.

The question you will be continuing to dodge is 'what does the word collusion mean'.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:24 am
necronomous wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:14 am

Uh huh, so I declare I'm forcing you to post here up to page 51, and your response us nuh uh I'm going to make you :lol:
I'll tell you what, you try and make me go to 51, I'll just force you to 49- you don't really deserve to break noley's record. Any ridiculously high number serves to make the point that you just can't help yourself. I find it fascinating that I can make grownups do this, you're too scared of losing an argument to engage in a discussion, but too childish to stop posting without having the last word, even if that last word is some weird derp about T-shirts.

The question you will be continuing to dodge is 'what does the word collusion mean'.
Ok then I'll make you go to 48. You don't deserve to be just shy of noles record. I can't believe I can make a grown up, that knows he's getting trolled continue to comment like a dumbass just so he can get the last word in. It's like he knows that I don't care about the original question anymore, but it's like he has to convince me to answer a question, while not answering the question I asked him, because he must get me to agree with him. And you will continue,even if it's some weird last word like, I am necro's bitch.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Shit, I already made you get to 27 pages, what's a few more.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

You're the one whining about looking foolish, which you will keep doing because you are too afraid to answer the question 'what does collusion mean'. Poor lil necro.