The Necro-Hammy Romance - aka Necro's epic dodge

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: Necro's Daily Dodge thread

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:23 pm You're the one whining about looking foolish, which you will keep doing because you are too afraid to answer the question 'what does collusion mean'. Poor lil necro.
Holy fuck you're daft.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Here's the excellent progress you made when you stopped running for half a page of the 26 or so you've been running away-
Honestly, it's not just that incident. I just want to hear it all. That's just one piece. Covering up the fact afterwards, because his campaign did something is highly unethical, but it doesn't prove he directly colluded. I can see the lines you connected to get there and it's a high probability he did, but that is not evidence he did. I can easily say he was not aware of his campaigns dealings. Sometimes, people go behind their bosses backs. Any lawyer worth his salt could make that not stick. Hating trump and him being an asshole does not mean he colluded in this incident no matter how it presents itself.
So, his 'campaign did something', you admit he covered it up and say it was 'highly unethical', and admit that means a high probability he colluded. Your problem is that you cannot bring yourself to say what the campaign did was collusion, despite you admitting trump covering the incident up means a high probability trump himself colluded. You also do not appear to understand what the word 'evidence' actually means, since you claim a piece of evidence that alone makes you think there is a high probability of guilt is not evidence of that guilt. But now you're too scared to answer the question 'what is collusion'. Keep on runnin'.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:16 am Here's the excellent progress you made when you stopped running for half a page of the 26 or so you've been running away-
Honestly, it's not just that incident. I just want to hear it all. That's just one piece. Covering up the fact afterwards, because his campaign did something is highly unethical, but it doesn't prove he directly colluded. I can see the lines you connected to get there and it's a high probability he did, but that is not evidence he did. I can easily say he was not aware of his campaigns dealings. Sometimes, people go behind their bosses backs. Any lawyer worth his salt could make that not stick. Hating trump and him being an asshole does not mean he colluded in this incident no matter how it presents itself.
So, his 'campaign did something', you admit he covered it up and say it was 'highly unethical', and admit that means a high probability he colluded. Your problem is that you cannot bring yourself to say what the campaign did was collusion, despite you admitting trump covering the incident up means a high probability trump himself colluded. You also do not appear to understand what the word 'evidence' actually means, since you claim a piece of evidence that alone makes you think there is a high probability of guilt is not evidence of that guilt. But now you're too scared to answer the question 'what is collusion'. Keep on runnin'.
You'll be to 48 in no time.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

We'll get there, don't worry. Just gonna do a little mental health test for a few hours..

Here's the excellent progress you made when you stopped running for half a page of the 24 or so you've been running away-
So, his 'campaign did something', you admit he covered it up and say it was 'highly unethical', and admit that means a high probability he colluded. Your problem is that you cannot bring yourself to say what the campaign did was collusion, despite you admitting trump covering the incident up means a high probability trump himself colluded. You also do not appear to understand what the word 'evidence' actually means, since you claim a piece of evidence that alone makes you think there is a high probability of guilt is not evidence of that guilt.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:43 am We'll get there, don't worry. Just gonna do a little mental health test for a few hours..

Here's the excellent progress you made when you stopped running for half a page of the 24 or so you've been running away-
So, his 'campaign did something', you admit he covered it up and say it was 'highly unethical', and admit that means a high probability he colluded. Your problem is that you cannot bring yourself to say what the campaign did was collusion, despite you admitting trump covering the incident up means a high probability trump himself colluded. You also do not appear to understand what the word 'evidence' actually means, since you claim a piece of evidence that alone makes you think there is a high probability of guilt is not evidence of that guilt.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:51 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:43 am We'll get there, don't worry. Just gonna do a little mental health test for a few hours..

Suit yourself, so the question you are unable to answer is 'what is collusion'. Dodge away.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:02 am

Suit yourself, so the question you are unable to answer is 'what is collusion'. Dodge away.
You dodged first
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:14 am

You dodged first
Nope, that's a lie - you already admitted a high probability trump colluded from just the first little piece of the puzzle, it just took a dozen pages to get you to admit seeing it, and the result scared you so badly that now you are back to dodging the question 'what does collusion mean'.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:14 pm

You dodged first
Nope, that's a lie - you already admitted a high probability trump colluded from just the first little piece of the puzzle, it just took a dozen pages to get you to admit seeing it, and the result scared you so badly that now you are back to dodging the question 'what does collusion mean'.
You know when you didn't answer the original question and instead went on a condescending rant about collusion because you felt you had to prove some made up bullshit that I wouldn't understand. This was all in your fucking head because you a superiority complex. That was a dodge. You can deny it if you want for some piss poor excuse to make yourself feel better about being a cum guzzling douche, but you dodge the original question because you insist I must say this part first before you move on. Though you've said you have the evidence, AND that me agree or not wouldn't change said evidence. You just have to make a stupid kindergarten point. So yes you dodged first. Or did I miss it where you completely laid out the evidence about proving Trump's collusion like I asked? First. BEFORE you became a bitch and asked me a question that I must answer, SECOND. After I had already asked you a question you didn't completely answer, first. See how that works. I asked a question first you didn't answer( dodge) because you insist I answer a question you asked second (after) my question. You dodged first. You say you can answer my question, but you refuse(dodge) until I answer yours. And by the way, yours is condescending bullshit. But yes, you definitely dodged first.one hundred percent. You can't even admit this, because it hurts so bad to admit you're wrong about something. What a scared little bitch you are.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:12 pm

You dodged first
You know when you didn't answer the original question and instead went on a condescending rant about collusion because you felt you had to prove some made up bullshit that I wouldn't understand. This was all in your fucking head because you a superiority complex. That was a dodge. You can deny it if you want for some piss poor excuse to make yourself feel better about being a cum guzzling douche, but you dodge the original question because you insist I must say this part first before you move on. Though you've said you have the evidence, AND that me agree or not wouldn't change said evidence. You just have to make a stupid kindergarten point. So yes you dodged first. Or did I miss it where you completely laid out the evidence about proving Trump's collusion like I asked? First. BEFORE you became a bitch and asked me a question that I must answer, SECOND. After I had already asked you a question you didn't completely answer, first. See how that works. I asked a question first you didn't answer( dodge) because you insist I answer a question you asked second (after) my question. You dodged first. You say you can answer my question, but you refuse(dodge) until I answer yours. And by the way, yours is condescending bullshit. But yes, you definitely dodged first.one hundred percent. You can't even admit this, because it hurts so bad to admit you're wrong about something. What a scared little bitch you are.
Answering the original question simply involves showing you publicly available information which you should already be aware of, and making you think about what it means. You aren't capable of a discussion, you aren't capable of admitting error, you aren't capable of questioning your starting conclusion. You act like a toddler.

The process is to walk you through the information you are ignoring, piece by piece, and simply getting you to admit what it is. And it works - after dodging for 12 pages you finally answered just a couple of questions and were led to admitting a high probability trump colluded. That scared you so badly that now you have regressed to the point where you cannot admit knowing what the word collusion means at all. If you answered some simple questions you'd have to go on to admit further examples showing a high probability trump colluded, which is called corroboration.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:10 am
You dodged first
Answering the original question simply involves showing you publicly available information which you should already be aware of, and making you think about what it means. You aren't capable of a discussion, you aren't capable of admitting error, you aren't capable of questioning your starting conclusion. You act like a toddler.

The process is to walk you through the information you are ignoring, piece by piece, and simply getting you to admit what it is. And it works - after dodging for 12 pages you finally answered just a couple of questions and were led to admitting a high probability trump colluded. That scared you so badly that now you have regressed to the point where you cannot admit knowing what the word collusion means at all. If you answered some simple questions you'd have to go on to admit further examples showing a high probability trump colluded, which is called corroboration.
I don't want to look it up, that's why I asked. I'm totally capable of a discussion, you don't want to have one by answering my question. I haven't committed an error to admit to. I haven't started with a conclusion, I asked to prove Trump colluded. Starting with a conclusion would be, trump didn't collude, prove me wrong.

I'm not scared of anything, you stopped the discussion and refused to finish the answer because you want to feel like a superior person. But in reality, you're just a bitch. And that's proven when you lock the thread so I can't respond. You're afraid to answer. I can admit to knowing what collusion is. I know what collusion is. There. Now go on. Or not. No fucks given. Prove it or don't. Like I said, just trolling.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:28 am

You dodged first

I don't want to look it up, that's why I asked. I'm totally capable of a discussion, you don't want to have one by answering my question. I haven't committed an error to admit to. I haven't started with a conclusion, I asked to prove Trump colluded. Starting with a conclusion would be, trump didn't collude, prove me wrong.

I'm not scared of anything, you stopped the discussion and refused to finish the answer because you want to feel like a superior person. But in reality, you're just a bitch. And that's proven when you lock the thread so I can't respond. You're afraid to answer. I can admit to knowing what collusion is. I know what collusion is. There. Now go on. Or not. No fucks given. Prove it or don't. Like I said, just trolling.
I'm just randomly locking and unlocking from time to time to see if it pushes you over the edge :lol:

Everything I have told you and would tell you if you were capable of participating in a discussion, which you have demonstrated you are not, is publicly available widely reported information. You are absolutely terrified of exploring the information because you are afraid of reaching the inevitable conclusion.

So, only took you I think half a dozen or so pages to get back to admitting you know what collusion is. Now then, our first collusion example is the trump tower meeting. Is seeking help from the russians with the campaign colluding with the russian interference in the campaign? You've been dodging this from the start because you are afraid to admit any collusion occurred. If you need more details on the meeting say so, I assume you follow the news. If you cannot admit that asking the Russians for help is colluding with them, then you are admitting you will never admit collusion.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:26 pm

You dodged first

I'm just randomly locking and unlocking from time to time to see if it pushes you over the edge :lol:

Everything I have told you and would tell you if you were capable of participating in a discussion, which you have demonstrated you are not, is publicly available widely reported information. You are absolutely terrified of exploring the information because you are afraid of reaching the inevitable conclusion.

So, only took you I think half a dozen or so pages to get back to admitting you know what collusion is. Now then, our first collusion example is the trump tower meeting. Is seeking help from the russians with the campaign colluding with the russian interference in the campaign? You've been dodging this from the start because you are afraid to admit any collusion occurred. If you need more details on the meeting say so, I assume you follow the news. If you cannot admit that asking the Russians for help is colluding with them, then you are admitting you will never admit collusion.
Sure it is. Wink wink.
And I'm not afraid, I just have other shit I want to do that I'm more interested in. Looking that shit up at this point in my life doesn't interest me in the least. Which is why I asked you(or anyone who wanted to answer this) for it. So I don't have to. Then I would look at it all and make my decision. I haven't dodged anything, but certainly have. And if I was terrified to look through it, why would I be asking for it? I want it, but not really? I don't have time for that shit. But I made time for this shit, because it became hilarious as fuck. Trolling you now interests me. Watching you literally break down and lock the thread and go fucking haywire every time I refuse to answer your secondary question. It's HEE-LARE-IOUS! I just can't wait to 51 or 49 or whichever it is to see if you can "get me there". Sweet dreams cuddlefish.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:45 pm

Sure it is. Wink wink.
And I'm not afraid, I just have other shit I want to do that I'm more interested in. Looking that shit up at this point in my life doesn't interest me in the least. Which is why I asked you(or anyone who wanted to answer this) for it. So I don't have to. Then I would look at it all and make my decision. I haven't dodged anything, but certainly have. And if I was terrified to look through it, why would I be asking for it? I want it, but not really? I don't have time for that shit. But I made time for this shit, because it became hilarious as fuck. Trolling you now interests me. Watching you literally break down and lock the thread and go fucking haywire every time I refuse to answer your secondary question. It's HEE-LARE-IOUS! I just can't wait to 51 or 49 or whichever it is to see if you can "get me there". Sweet dreams cuddlefish.
You don't have to look anything up, you just have to state whether you are already aware of something, e.g. the trump tower meeting, or need me to provide the details for you. But you're just too scared, poor wittle necwo. So far as I can tell from your epic dodging thread, you actually are already aware of the details of this first little bit, but are too cowardly to admit it and discuss what it shows.

While you remain incapable of admitting that meeting the Russians offering help from their interference campaign is collusion, you cannot be shown collusion. Either you don't understand the word or you are just determined to deny it regardless of evidence.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:55 pm

Sure it is. Wink wink.
You don't have to look anything up, you just have to state whether you are already aware of something, e.g. the trump tower meeting, or need me to provide the details for you. But you're just too scared, poor wittle necwo. So far as I can tell from your epic dodging thread, you actually are already aware of the details of this first little bit, but are too cowardly to admit it and discuss what it shows.

While you remain incapable of admitting that meeting the Russians offering help from their interference campaign is collusion, you cannot be shown collusion. Either you don't understand the word or you are just determined to deny it regardless of evidence.
You are really too smart to be this stupid.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:43 pm

Sure it is. Wink wink.

And back to dodging. So, only took you I think half a dozen or so pages to get back to admitting you know what collusion is. Now then, our first collusion example is the trump tower meeting. Is seeking help from the russians with the campaign colluding with the russian interference in the campaign? You've been dodging this from the start because you are afraid to admit any collusion occurred. If you need more details on the meeting say so, I assume you follow the news. If you cannot admit that asking the Russians for help is colluding with them, then you are admitting you will never admit collusion.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:19 pm

Sure it is. Wink wink.

And back to dodging. So, only took you I think half a dozen or so pages to get back to admitting you know what collusion is. Now then, our first collusion example is the trump tower meeting. Is seeking help from the russians with the campaign colluding with the russian interference in the campaign? You've been dodging this from the start because you are afraid to admit any collusion occurred. If you need more details on the meeting say so, I assume you follow the news. If you cannot admit that asking the Russians for help is colluding with them, then you are admitting you will never admit collusion.
Still not dodging, still don't care.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:20 pm

Sure it is. Wink wink.

Sure thing lil' buddy, you're going to do this another 20 pages because you just don't care. Very convincing.

necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:23 pm

Sure it is. Wink wink.

Sure thing lil' buddy, you're going to do this another 20 pages because you just don't care. Very convincing.

Oh no, I am very much enjoying watching you become my bitch slowly, page by page. What I don't care about is whether you answer the question now or not. The whole trump thing means fuck all to me. Plus I want to see how youre
Going to make me go to page 49.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:07 am

Oh no, I am very much enjoying watching you become my bitch slowly, page by page. What I don't care about is whether you answer the question now or not. The whole trump thing means fuck all to me. Plus I want to see how youre
48'll do if you think that lets you save enough face to quit. It's a bizarre conclusion, but whatever helps you sleep at night. The thread will stay stickied as a monument to your fail. The question you'll be dodging whenever you finally give in will still be was it collusion to accept help from the Russians. Every day, for several more months, I hope you continue to enjoy 👍
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:12 am

48'll do if you think that lets you save enough face to quit. It's a bizarre conclusion, but whatever helps you sleep at night. The thread will stay stickied as a monument to your fail. The question you'll be dodging whenever you finally give in will still be was it collusion to accept help from the Russians. Every day, for several more months, I hope you continue to enjoy 👍
No no, don't keep changing your numbers. Set a page, and stick to it. You can't make me go to an arbitrary number and then declare you did it at random. Come on don't bitch out like that. Prove that you can make me go to, we will say 49.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:15 am

No no, don't keep changing your numbers. Set a page, and stick to it. You can't make me go to an arbitrary number and then declare you did it at random. Come on don't bitch out like that. Prove that you can make me go to, we will say 49.
I'm making you go to 48 by selecting 49. You lose face getting there, but lose even more if you let me prove I can drop it when you can't on page 49. I could just say this is the last post, or lock it for good if it actually matters to me, but making you dodge 'is it collusion to collude with the Russians' for another 20 pages is far more amusing.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:22 am

I'm making you go to 48 by selecting 49. You lose face getting there, but lose even more if you let me prove I can drop it when you can't on page 49. I could just say this is the last post, or lock it for good if it actually matters to me, but making you dodge 'is it collusion to collude with the Russians' for another 20 pages is far more amusing.
Oh so now you're making me go to 48 instead of 49, because I chose 48. Lol. Ok want to push it up more and pick another arbitrary number. It clearly matters to you. But that's our little secret. No one else knows. It's just between us. So pick a page number you think I'm absolutely going to make it to.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:02 am

Oh so now you're making me go to 48 instead of 49, because I chose 48. Lol. Ok want to push it up more and pick another arbitrary number. It clearly matters to you. But that's our little secret. No one else knows. It's just between us. So pick a page number you think I'm absolutely going to make it to.
Yeah, you really aren't following here, I picked 49 already. You then responded that you'd derp your last at 48, being torn between being unable to not have the last word, and fearing looking even dumber when I finally let you, so you pick a page earlier. Still means I'm making you go to 48 doesn't it, you poor fool.

The question you have to dodge every day until then is 'is it collusion to collude with the Russians'.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:20 am
necronomous wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:02 am
Yeah, you really aren't following here, I picked 49 already. You then responded that you'd derp your last at 48, being torn between being unable to not have the last word, and fearing looking even dumber when I finally let you, so you pick a page earlier. Still means I'm making you go to 48 doesn't it, you poor fool.

The question you have to dodge every day until then is 'is it collusion to collude with the Russians'.
Or am I making you go to 49. See. You need the last word and the fact you can stop looking like a bitch, you must keep responding. And this makes you look dumber. So this means I'm making you go to 49. You poor fool. See works both ways.
You're my bitch homie. Admit that you've been my bitch this whole time and I'll answer your question.