How much evidence do you need?

User avatar
DandyDon
Redneck Commie
Posts: 960
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:05 pm

How much evidence do you need?

#1

Post by DandyDon » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:19 am

Giuliani consulted on Ukraine with imprisoned Paul Manafort via a lawyer


https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... story.html

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 1394
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#2

Post by Charliesheen » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:21 am

Care to guess who else worked with Manafort?

If you can't it's cause you did t watch cheezy's video. It's all right there.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 8549
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#3

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:46 am

You mean Chairman of Donald Trump's 2016 campaign Paul Manafort? The admitted felon and will hopefully die in Federal Prison Paul Manafort?
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 2184
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#4

Post by CHEEZY17 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:22 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:46 am
You mean Chairman of Donald Trump's 2016 campaign Paul Manafort? The admitted felon and will hopefully die in Federal Prison Paul Manafort?
Yep, that same dirty Paul Manafort. The same dirty guy that just happened to be working with Clintons campaign manager who owned a lobbying firm that lobbied on behalf of the Russians. You didnt watch did you? :lol: Dore lays out the connection starting at 2:55 but the whole thing is good.
[media] [/media]
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 8549
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#5

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:29 am

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:22 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:46 am
You mean Chairman of Donald Trump's 2016 campaign Paul Manafort? The admitted felon and will hopefully die in Federal Prison Paul Manafort?
Yep, that same dirty Paul Manafort. The same dirty guy that just happened to be working with Clintons campaign manager who owned a lobbying firm that lobbied on behalf of the Russians. You didnt watch did you? :lol: Dore lays out the connection starting at 2:55 but the whole thing is good.
[media] [/media]
Who the fuck is Dore and why should I care? Do we need to impeach Hillary too?
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

Antknot
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 937
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#6

Post by Antknot » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:35 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:29 am


Who the fuck is Dore and why should I care?
Can't dispute the info so disparage the source?
Socialists are communists who haven't fully committed.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 8549
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#7

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:40 am

Antknot wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:35 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:29 am


Who the fuck is Dore and why should I care?
Can't dispute the info so disparage the source?
I don't know what the info is, and how is asking who the fuck he is disparaging?
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 2184
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#8

Post by CHEEZY17 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:48 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:29 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:22 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:46 am
You mean Chairman of Donald Trump's 2016 campaign Paul Manafort? The admitted felon and will hopefully die in Federal Prison Paul Manafort?
Yep, that same dirty Paul Manafort. The same dirty guy that just happened to be working with Clintons campaign manager who owned a lobbying firm that lobbied on behalf of the Russians. You didnt watch did you? :lol: Dore lays out the connection starting at 2:55 but the whole thing is good.
[media] [/media]
Who the fuck is Dore and why should I care? Do we need to impeach Hillary too?
Jimmy Dore is a former contributor to the Young Turks who branched out on his own. He is an ultra progressive Bernie Sanders supporter. His sources are all laid out (Washington Post is one). Expand your horizons. Dont be so dismissive because it challenges your worldview. He's not a right-wing hack.
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
AnalHamster
Answer My Question!
Posts: 3094
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#9

Post by AnalHamster » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:57 am

Looks like a debunked conspiracy theory. The interviewer is saying 'you got this amount from the kremlin', he is responding 'no i didn't'. The Dore cuts in with 'oh yes he did' without presenting any evidence at all, which makes his audience cheer.

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-podes ... sia.t8748/

Seems to be focused on this silly lie that Russia took 20% of the US uranium supply, despite it being something that is mined and sold on the open market, and of course, still in the ground until that happens.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 8549
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#10

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:02 pm

All I'm finding is that The Podesta Brothers were investigated by Trumps DOJ and not charged with anything. Greg Craig was tried and found not guilty. This Dore is a stand up comedian or something?
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
AnalHamster
Answer My Question!
Posts: 3094
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#11

Post by AnalHamster » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:09 pm

He's a conspiracy theorist.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 8549
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#12

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:33 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:09 pm
He's a conspiracy theorist.
First google result is JimmyDoreComedy.com, he also has a marketing degree so I guess They dupe all these oysters into following them, and then proceed to shuck and devour the helpless creatures.
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
AnalHamster
Answer My Question!
Posts: 3094
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#13

Post by AnalHamster » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:37 pm

I expect he believes what he's saying, but left or right the conspiracy nut thinking tends to lead down the same path.

User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 1934
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#14

Post by Stapes » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:04 pm

He supported Bernie so Cheezy pegs him as "ultra progressive". Everything i read about him is that he is a guy who peddles n conspiracy theories
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 4001
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#15

Post by Biker » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:07 pm

Stapes wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:04 pm
He supported Bernie so Cheezy pegs him as "ultra progressive".
So you think Bernie is mainstream?

User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 1934
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#16

Post by Stapes » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:08 pm

4 years of investigation and no evidence of wrongdoing on uranium one. just conspiracy theories from the right from Breitbart and Steve bannon. Cheezy just keeps swallowing the Chum they put in the water.
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 1934
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#17

Post by Stapes » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:10 pm

Biker wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:07 pm
Stapes wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:04 pm
He supported Bernie so Cheezy pegs him as "ultra progressive".
So you think Bernie is mainstream?
Just because you support Bernie Sanders over Hillary Clinton doesn't make you progressive. he sounds like just another nut case. He could be a fake Democrat just like you as far as I know.
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 4001
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#18

Post by Biker » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:12 pm

Stapes wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:10 pm
Biker wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:07 pm
Stapes wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:04 pm
He supported Bernie so Cheezy pegs him as "ultra progressive".
So you think Bernie is mainstream?
Just because you support Bernie Sanders over Hillary Clinton doesn't make you progressive. he sounds like just another nut case. He could be a fake Democrat just like you as far as I know.
Fake my ass. Ive helped this party a helluva lot more than you ever have. Shove it

User avatar
AnalHamster
Answer My Question!
Posts: 3094
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#19

Post by AnalHamster » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:14 pm

When agent biker gets home, he's getting his very own dacha. It's been a really dedicated performance.

User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 1934
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#20

Post by Stapes » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:16 pm

Biker wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:12 pm
Stapes wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:10 pm
Biker wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:07 pm
Stapes wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:04 pm
He supported Bernie so Cheezy pegs him as "ultra progressive".
So you think Bernie is mainstream?
Just because you support Bernie Sanders over Hillary Clinton doesn't make you progressive. he sounds like just another nut case. He could be a fake Democrat just like you as far as I know.
Fake my ass. Ive helped this party a helluva lot more than you ever have. Shove it
Yes your full-throated condemnation of President Trump has been noted
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 2184
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#21

Post by CHEEZY17 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:46 pm

Stapes wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:04 pm
He supported Bernie so Cheezy pegs him as "ultra progressive". Everything i read about him is that he is a guy who peddles n conspiracy theories
He's ultra progressive because of what he believes and the policies he supports you fucking retard. I've watched his show for months now so I have a pretty good idea of what he thinks. If you'd watch the vid he uses the Washington Post as a major source. But hey, he's a fake progressive because you say so, right? :lol:
Don't be butthurt because Clinton and Biden are undeniably tied to Russia and Ukraine and he points it out.
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 1934
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#22

Post by Stapes » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:33 pm

He is a tinfoil wearing conspiracy theorists your swill swallowing knuckle dragger.
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 2184
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#23

Post by CHEEZY17 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:13 am

Stapes wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:33 pm
He is a tinfoil wearing conspiracy theorists your swill swallowing knuckle dragger.
Awww. Somebody got their fee-fees hurt when something uncomfortable was pointed out. Its cute you think Clinton and Biden are clean. :lol:
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
AnalHamster
Answer My Question!
Posts: 3094
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#24

Post by AnalHamster » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:09 am

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:13 am
Stapes wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:33 pm
He is a tinfoil wearing conspiracy theorists your swill swallowing knuckle dragger.
Awww. Somebody got their fee-fees hurt when something uncomfortable was pointed out. Its cute you think Clinton and Biden are clean. :lol:
I watched the first 10 mins, there was no actual evidence presented. He just states his accusations as fact and everyone claps.

User avatar
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover
Posts: 1217
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: How much evidence do you need?

#25

Post by PimpDaddy » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:11 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:09 am
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:13 am
Stapes wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:33 pm
He is a tinfoil wearing conspiracy theorists your swill swallowing knuckle dragger.
Awww. Somebody got their fee-fees hurt when something uncomfortable was pointed out. Its cute you think Clinton and Biden are clean. :lol:
I watched the first 10 mins, there was no actual evidence presented. He just states his accusations as fact and everyone claps.
Holy shit! You of all people wrote this??? After reading your Hammy/Necro threads of the past week? That's rich. LOL

Post Reply