Ugly Celebs deserve love too

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Ugly Celebs deserve love too

Post by Animal »

man, she is my weakness. yum.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Learn a book.

HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Animal wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:53 pm Image

She has an AOC vibe that turns me off. I wouldn’t kick her out of bed though.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
nerd_alert
Knows the name of every naked chick

Post by nerd_alert »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:41 pm Yellowstone?

Then why that pic?
That's not Kelly Reilly from Yellowstone.

She is Katherine Parkinson. Probably most well known for her roles in Doc Martin and The IT Crowd.
nerd_alert

Post by nerd_alert »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:05 pm
nerd_alert wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:03 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:08 pm Are. You. Fucking. Serious??? What's the story here!?!?!?!?
It's from her Only Fans account

https://fappeningbook.com/denise-richards-nude/
oh my god.

You're in luck Animal. You can sign up for a free 3 day trial to her OnlyFans page. This weekend till the 19th.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/denise- ... 07709.html
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

this is good news. Thanks!
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

HighNDry wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:29 pm

I'm up early.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

nerd_alert

Post by nerd_alert »

Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

I would attempt to fuck the crazy out of her...
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Ricrude wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:11 pm

My fantasy would be to meet her while she plays this character. And then get her back to the hotel room while she's still talking.
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

Animal wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:24 pm
Ricrude wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:11 pm

My fantasy would be to meet her while she plays this character. And then get her back to the hotel room while she's still talking.
Yep...AOC level there...
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
nerd_alert

Post by nerd_alert »

Emma Stone nude. I'll warn ya, it's not pleasant.

https://thefappeningblog.com/emma-stone ... ics-video/
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

nerd_alert wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:29 am Emma Stone nude. I'll warn ya, it's not pleasant.

https://thefappeningblog.com/emma-stone ... ics-video/
Emma Stone, much like Anne Hathaway, is what I like to call a "hot ugly" actress. I despise Anne, but she has got some long lovely legs I wouldn't mind having wrapped around my neck. Emma is similar, I don't mind pancake tits with nice pencil eraser nipples, and she actually has a nice ass on her. Kate Miccuci is another, though I don't think Kate is ugly at all, not like Anne or Emma is.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
nerd_alert

Post by nerd_alert »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:05 pm
nerd_alert wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:03 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:08 pm Are. You. Fucking. Serious??? What's the story here!?!?!?!?
It's from her Only Fans account

https://fappeningbook.com/denise-richards-nude/
oh my god.

Wow, Denise is bringing in $2 million/month on OnlyFans. Animal, how much are you spending? Lol!

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/den ... 42393.html
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

i don't know where photos are but have you seen Miley Cyrus lately? I think it was the grammys the other night and i just happened to hit that channel as she went to the stage for something but she looked really weird.Kind of like she's addicted to meth and all her teeth rotted out of her mouth so they installed a new set of teeth but they're like 2 times too big for her mouth.Some internet wizard will probably post a photo or 2.I bet in that skinny condition,those old udders probably hang to her waist. Just like skinny Cindy. Oh,and speaking of skinny Cindy,remember my mexican racist friend brought her over hear about 15 years ago to give her the root.Back then she was big Cind because it was before her weight loss,but we both liked her more with the meat on her bones.So he did her and about a week later he came over and I was putting a fake security camera in my barn,but he didn't know it was fake. He told me about that night but his memory is bad so I told him I was surprised he didn't see the camera because it was in that spare bedroom,so I have all the action on my computer.So over the years I've been "I liked it when she pulled her butt cheek so you could get in all the way. Well,the other night I called him with the news "I'm early but april fools day is coming up,so ,all the times I've told you about having video of the action?April Fools! "You mean for all these years it's been an April fools joke?" Yep,got him good.
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

jsdspif wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:53 pm i don't know where photos are but have you seen Miley Cyrus lately? I think it was the grammys the other night and i just happened to hit that channel as she went to the stage for something but she looked really weird.Kind of like she's addicted to meth and all her teeth rotted out of her mouth so they installed a new set of teeth but they're like 2 times too big for her mouth.Some internet wizard will probably post a photo or 2.I bet in that skinny condition,those old udders probably hang to her waist. Just like skinny Cindy. Oh,and speaking of skinny Cindy,remember my mexican racist friend brought her over hear about 15 years ago to give her the root.Back then she was big Cind because it was before her weight loss,but we both liked her more with the meat on her bones.So he did her and about a week later he came over and I was putting a fake security camera in my barn,but he didn't know it was fake. He told me about that night but his memory is bad so I told him I was surprised he didn't see the camera because it was in that spare bedroom,so I have all the action on my computer.So over the years I've been "I liked it when she pulled her butt cheek so you could get in all the way. Well,the other night I called him with the news "I'm early but april fools day is coming up,so ,all the times I've told you about having video of the action?April Fools! "You mean for all these years it's been an April fools joke?" Yep,got him good.
9.5/10 - Quality work from jsdpif
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

BigChiefin wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:00 pm
jsdspif wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:53 pm i don't know where photos are but have you seen Miley Cyrus lately? I think it was the grammys the other night and i just happened to hit that channel as she went to the stage for something but she looked really weird.Kind of like she's addicted to meth and all her teeth rotted out of her mouth so they installed a new set of teeth but they're like 2 times too big for her mouth.Some internet wizard will probably post a photo or 2.I bet in that skinny condition,those old udders probably hang to her waist. Just like skinny Cindy. Oh,and speaking of skinny Cindy,remember my mexican racist friend brought her over hear about 15 years ago to give her the root.Back then she was big Cind because it was before her weight loss,but we both liked her more with the meat on her bones.So he did her and about a week later he came over and I was putting a fake security camera in my barn,but he didn't know it was fake. He told me about that night but his memory is bad so I told him I was surprised he didn't see the camera because it was in that spare bedroom,so I have all the action on my computer.So over the years I've been "I liked it when she pulled her butt cheek so you could get in all the way. Well,the other night I called him with the news "I'm early but april fools day is coming up,so ,all the times I've told you about having video of the action?April Fools! "You mean for all these years it's been an April fools joke?" Yep,got him good.
9.5/10 - Quality work from jsdpif
Always quality from jsdpif