Acute TDS

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Re: Acute TDS

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Yeah! Let’s stay in Afghanistan and Syria! In fact, let’s send more American men there!
To die.
For nothing.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

I’m rewatching the Ken Burns Vietnam series now. What a waste, all around.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

You're also old enough to remember why america is fighting islamic terrorists. There's a reason trump's military and intelligence advisers don't want an abrupt pullout, while Putin, Assad, Iran and the Taliban do.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:36 pm Imagine loving endless wars this much. Im old enough to remember when liberals were against indefinite wars. Oh well
Mitch Mconnell sponsored the bill dippy...I guess he has TDS too? Better to focus on the random tweeter you assume is a liberal though.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:57 pm
analhamster wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:47 pm You're also old enough to remember why america is fighting islamic terrorists. There's a reason trump's military and intelligence advisers don't want an abrupt pullout, while Putin, Assad, Iran and the Taliban do.
Is the once Great Britain still engaged with the Taliban in Afghanistan?
Yes.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:55 pm
stymiegreen wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:48 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:36 pm Imagine loving endless wars this much. Im old enough to remember when liberals were against indefinite wars. Oh well
Mitch Mconnell sponsored the bill dippy...I guess he has TDS too? Better to focus on the random tweeter you assume is a liberal though.
So youre good with an indefinite period of war? Some liberal you are
Was there a statement of support in there you fucking child? I already made my stance clear. In principle I am for leaving these areas but it has to be done in the right way that ensures maximum safety for us and our allies. Not just because Trump wants to derp it out over Twitter one day based on nothing that any of our intelligence or military offices have even remotely advised him of. Your TBWS is off the charts here. You'll lieterally support anything the guy proposes just on principle.

If it doesn't give you any pause that Trump is just ignoring everyone and coming up with our foreign policy on a whim when our guys are still in the line of fire than that is pretty disturbing.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

When did biker become a snowflake?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

28 years in Somalia. The U.S. gubberment doesn't move fast when the war machine is generating income.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Many Americans disagree with continuing the tradition of breaking promises and ditching allies when it's convenient to do so. Also many are questioning the motive of the decision. Trump is no peacenik, Trump was weeks into his Presidency when he let the military drop the most powerful conventional bomb in the US military's arsenal. Decisions made by Trump that benefit Russia will always be questioned.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

megman wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:57 pm 28 years in Somalia. The U.S. gubberment doesn't move fast when the war machine is generating income.
Bush sent troops in 1992, Clinton pulled them out in 1994. Next Bush sent a few back after 9/11, but trump doubling troop levels in somalia, to crickets from his fans, still leaves the number deployed at about 500. What the war machine is actually doing is pretty effectively suppressing al shabaab, an offshoot of Al Qaeda, using a pretty miniscule force, the African Union, and about 50 airstrikes a year.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:12 pm
megman wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:57 pm 28 years in Somalia. The U.S. gubberment doesn't move fast when the war machine is generating income.
Yep
Amnesia/schizophrenic biker I guess thinks we forget all the years you supported Bush and thus shit on all the liberals that called for withdrawal from Iraq by claiming they were rooting for US troops to die....now you are here because Trump is derping about a withdrawal from Syria and Afghanistan lamenting when you remembered people were liberals that supported withdrawal. You are an opportunistic opinionator who bases most of your decisions on pure emotion. In other words a pure Trumpcuck snowflake of the tallest order.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

You can't really discuss anything with someone who can't even admit a simple misreading of a statute, an absolutely clear irrefutable error. He has the maturity of a pre schooler, he just lacks the mental capacity to alter his position in response to evidence. His position is just whatever trump last tweets.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:28 pm
analhamster wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:26 pm You can't really discuss anything with someone who can't even admit a simple misreading of a statute, an absolutely clear irrefutable error. He has the maturity of a pre schooler, he just lacks the mental capacity to alter his position in response to evidence. His position is just whatever trump last tweets.
Arent you also the one that claimed I cannot admit a mistake? I do just that and you still act like a tight assed old twat
What mistake did you admit? I left the lights on in the abortion thread you pathetic fool. Man up.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:38 pm
analhamster wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:36 pm
analhamster wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:26 pm You can't really discuss anything with someone who can't even admit a simple misreading of a statute, an absolutely clear irrefutable error. He has the maturity of a pre schooler, he just lacks the mental capacity to alter his position in response to evidence. His position is just whatever trump last tweets.
Arent you also the one that claimed I cannot admit a mistake? I do just that and you still act like a tight assed old twat
What mistake did you admit? I left the lights on in the abortion thread you pathetic fool. Man up.
I said I was wrong to believe in Bush's ME policies.
That's authorised backtracking led by talking heads who tell you what to think and said it first. The abortion thread is your personal error and you expose yourself as a pathetic little child by being unable to return to it and admit your absolutely irrefutable mistake.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:45 pm
analhamster wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:44 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:38 pm
analhamster wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:36 pm
I said I was wrong to believe in Bush's ME policies.
That's authorised backtracking led by talking heads who tell you what to think and said it first. The abortion thread is your personal error and you expose yourself as a pathetic little child by being unable to return to it and admit your absolutely irrefutable mistake.
I'm still researching the abortion thing to confirm if I indeed erred. I'll circle back around when I know for sure

Deal?
Well no. You cited the actual statute and claimed it said the opposite of what it said. What could you possibly need to confirm? You just failed in basic reading comprehension and are too childish to admit it. There is no more to it than that and never will be. The only question you need to answer is what does the statute you quoted say. That is the question you are running away from, because you now know what it does in fact say but can't admit it. Your confirmation bias is so extreme that it has affected your ability to read. This is an important thing for you to grasp about yourself.

I'm going to keep mocking you in every thread until you grow the fuck up or I get bored of it. Deal?
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:20 pm
stymiegreen wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:10 pm
Yep
Amnesia/schizophrenic biker I guess thinks we forget all the years you supported Bush and thus shit on all the liberals that called for withdrawal from Iraq by claiming they were rooting for US troops to die....now you are here because Trump is derping about a withdrawal from Syria and Afghanistan lamenting when you remembered people were liberals that supported withdrawal. You are an opportunistic opinionator who bases most of your decisions on pure emotion. In other words a pure Trumpcuck snowflake of the tallest order.
And for hundredth time, Bush was wrong and so was I for supporting his policies.

Now here you come, in your brand spanking new neo-con suit. So does that make you amnesia/schizo green too or nah?
What is "neo-con" about my stance? I want us out of Syria and Afghanistan...that doesn't mean that I support Trump just declaring on a whim we are withdrawing and ignoring every single one of our military branches and intelligence agencies to do so. That puts our people and our allies in danger when there is no agreement or coordination on a strategy. No deliberation of what is best for our people. He is just making shit up as he goes along. Why would you support that? His policies are based on nothing but whatever news report or who knows what other source he reads that day. That is dangerous and reckless. Stop trying to morph that into me supporting "endless wars" to deflect from your own poorly thought out stance.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

They need indefinite support. They are fighting an insurgency that the USSR couldn't beat and the USA can't beat either. In vietnam the consequences of withdrawal were the theoretical domino theory which proved false, the consequence of losing there, beyond humiliation, was that they rapidly saw the problem and now make your tvs. The consequences of losing in afghanistan are that it again becomes a safe haven and staging ground for the ideology that already took down the twin towers.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:15 pm
stymiegreen wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:11 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:20 pm
stymiegreen wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:10 pm
Yep
And for hundredth time, Bush was wrong and so was I for supporting his policies.

Now here you come, in your brand spanking new neo-con suit. So does that make you amnesia/schizo green too or nah?
What is "neo-con" about my stance? I want us out of Syria and Afghanistan...that doesn't mean that I support Trump just declaring on a whim we are withdrawing and ignoring every single one of our military branches and intelligence agencies to do so. That puts our people and our allies in danger when there is no agreement or coordination on a strategy. No deliberation of what is best for our people. He is just making shit up as he goes along. Why would you support that? His policies are based on nothing but whatever news report or who knows what other source he reads that day. That is dangerous and reckless. Stop trying to morph that into me supporting "endless wars" to deflect from your own poorly thought out stance.
It makes you a neo-con in the sense that those strategies (preparing the locals for security, ect...) is exactly the Bush-Obama doctrine. How is it that after 17 years the Afghan people are not prepared for our total withdrawal? How many more years do they need FFS?

We're there because the defense industry and their lobbyists want us there. Its what Ike described and the military industrial complex
Why did you shift directly to Afghanistan and ignore Syria? Syria is where Trump derped ISIS was defeated and we were withdrawing immediately. At least in Afghanistan we are wrapping a potential withdrawal with an agreement from the Taliban and the Afghan President. That strategy is way more laudible than the Syria one. So again...why did you ignore Trumps strategy in Syria where he just started tweeting about withdrawal that had no input from any of the concerned parties on our side and just focus on Afghanistan to call me a neocon? You are all over the place.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

The right horse is the one Vladimir Putin rides topless :lol:
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:26 pm I ignored Syria because we sided with the wrong horse from the gitgo.

But since we're here, Syria is as much a tribal clusterfuck than Afghanistan and I dont want our men and women anywhere near there. Fuck that place
Again...I have said nuerous times that I would prefer we leave both places. I have also said that it should be done with coordination between our forces and the executive branch including Trump. It is reckless and dangerous that Trump consults no one and just declares our intentions to withdraw on a whim and at worst case that he alters our policy to spite Intelligence agencies that he views have contradicted him publicly. There is nothing about that approach that should be encouraged or supported in any way. To do so is saying you are more concerned with Trumps ego or how he is credited for his decisions rather than what is actually good for the country.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

stymiegreen wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:31 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:26 pm I ignored Syria because we sided with the wrong horse from the gitgo.

But since we're here, Syria is as much a tribal clusterfuck than Afghanistan and I dont want our men and women anywhere near there. Fuck that place
Again...I have said nuerous times that I would prefer we leave both places. I have also said that it should be done with coordination between our forces and the executive branch including Trump. It is reckless and dangerous that Trump consults no one and just declares our intentions to withdraw on a whim and at worst case that he alters our policy to spite Intelligence agencies that he views have contradicted him publicly. There is nothing about that approach that should be encouraged or supported in any way. To do so is saying you are more concerned with Trumps ego or how he is credited for his decisions rather than what is actually good for the country.
Trump consulted with Putin and Vlad thought it a fine idea.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

analhamster wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:36 pm
Bush sent troops in 1992, Clinton pulled them out in 1994. Next Bush sent a few back after 9/11, but trump doubling troop levels in somalia, to crickets from his fans, still leaves the number deployed at about 500. What the war machine is actually doing is pretty effectively suppressing al shabaab, an offshoot of Al Qaeda, using a pretty miniscule force, the African Union, and about 50 airstrikes a year.
Dude, really?
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

megman wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:51 pm
analhamster wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:36 pm
Dude, really?
Yup, that's the actual history and current situation. The initial intervention was due to the war, famine and starving babies being shown on CNN. The return and continuing small scale involvement was due to 9/11 and it being an AQ base. When you can explain things without a vast shadowy conspiracy, Occam suggests that's generally gonna be the way to go.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

captquint wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:40 pm
stymiegreen wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:31 pm

Trump consulted with Putin and Vlad thought it a fine idea.
I'm beginning to think this Trump fella may not have our best interests in mind.

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Both sides have done the R&D, they just weren't being built and deployed. The US wanted to tear up the treaty because China isn't bound by it and they are becoming the bigger threat. It's not like Russia are going to fire anyway, let them piss away billions they don't have. After all those decades of cold war it was getting them to compete in an arms race they couldn't afford that brought down the USSR.