If I go missing...

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Re: If I go missing...

Post by JCW »

I suppose you guys look down on me discreetly sniffing my sensei's armpit sweat when we spar at karate too. Whatever. Like your lives are fucking perfect!!1!
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

JCW wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:10 pm I suppose you guys look down on me discreetly sniffing my sensei's armpit sweat when we spar at karate too. Whatever. Like your lives are fucking perfect!!1!
Not at all. I don't mind being married but I do miss the days when I could regularly disappoint new women.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:39 pm
JCW wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:10 pm I suppose you guys look down on me discreetly sniffing my sensei's armpit sweat when we spar at karate too. Whatever. Like your lives are fucking perfect!!1!
Not at all. I don't mind being married but I do miss the days when I could regularly disappoint new women.
I never had a serious boyfriend before I met FJ. I didnt even kiss a guy til after high school. FJ was my first everything. Then that fell apart in a way that really fucked me up, I've kinda had to figure all this shit out on the fly the past 18 months and much therapy later. I think I'm doing alright, all things considered.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

JCW wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:46 pm
I never had a serious boyfriend before I met FJ. I didnt even kiss a guy til after high school. FJ was my first everything. Then that fell apart in a way that really fucked me up, I've kinda had to figure all this shit out on the fly the past 18 months and much therapy later. I think I'm doing alright, all things considered.
My ex was a few years too late to be my first everything but yeah. Anyone that's been paying attention knows how I've been learning on the fly.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
allwhitemeat
Forum Irregular

Post by allwhitemeat »

JCW wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:46 pm
my ex was my first everything. first high school girlfriend. first time kissing a girl. sex. all of it. got married at 21. Learning who I am without her was not easy and took a lot longer than I thought. The most important thing is forgiving yourself for any stumbles and obvious fuck ups you make while rediscovering yourself. youre going to screw things up, youre going to let past injuries/situations affect new relationships that had NOTHING to do with your past. Be gentle and forgiving and don't give up.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes"