Cucked in the UKKR

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian

Re: Cucked in the UKKR

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:14 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:13 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:11 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:01 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:32 pm There is no guardian person of the year award, you dupes just keep getting duped and no matter how many times you get duped you just return to the facebook echo chamber for more memes to dupe you. It takes literally seconds to shoot these things down if you are capable of thinking for yourself. Morons.
They asked readers to nominate their picks.

Guardian readers nominate their person of the year
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... f-the-year
You abject fucking moron, they asked their readers to nominate 'their person of the year' and they published letters from readers including one who nominated JK Rowling. THEY PUBLISHED THAT. Abject fucking morons on your facebook feed then told you they ran a person of the year award which they cancelled this year because of who one of THE LETTERS THEY CHOSE TO PUBLISH named. They don't do an award, they didn't cancel it because it never existed.

Ten to twenty seconds on google would have informed you of this, but you are incapable of questioning or looking, and frankly probably incapable of understanding after it has been clearly explained to you that you are a dupe who has been duped yet again. This is why this forum is now an echo chamber. Just what in the fuck is the point of trying to get through to you? You are too far gone even to grasp this one.
Except all I posted was that they asked their readers for their picks. I didnt say anything else. :lol:
As always, go fuck yourself.
So you agree and understand the award never existed, the post was by a moron who was duped then?

Or does reality just not exist for you at this point?
Sure, never said it did. I simply posted a link to the Guardian asking for their readers nominations. You then took it to retard level 10.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous
The Doctor Is In

Post by necronomous »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:16 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:32 pm There is no guardian person of the year award, you dupes just keep getting duped and no matter how many times you get duped you just return to the facebook echo chamber for more memes to dupe you. It takes literally seconds to shoot these things down if you are capable of thinking for yourself. Morons.

You abject fucking moron, they asked their readers to nominate 'their person of the year' and they published letters from readers including one who nominated JK Rowling. THEY PUBLISHED THAT. Abject fucking morons on your facebook feed then told you they ran a person of the year award which they cancelled this year because of who one of THE LETTERS THEY CHOSE TO PUBLISH named. They don't do an award, they didn't cancel it because it never existed.

Ten to twenty seconds on google would have informed you of this, but you are incapable of questioning or looking, and frankly probably incapable of understanding after it has been clearly explained to you that you are a dupe who has been duped yet again. This is why this forum is now an echo chamber. Just what in the fuck is the point of trying to get through to you? You are too far gone even to grasp this one.
Except all I posted was that they asked their readers for their picks. I didnt say anything else. :lol:
So you agree and understand the award never existed, the post was by a moron who was duped then?

Sure, never said it did. I simply posted a link to the Guardian asking for their readers nominations. You then took it to retard level 10.
Yes but he knows what you meant even though you didn't say it.
ALL liberals are racist/NAZIS. That's my starting point.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

speaking of dupes getting duped, tell me about that failed coup attempt again. :lol:
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian

Post by CHEEZY17 »

So it looks like Hammy is still a pompous ass. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

So you are saying you are too stupid to understand the point of the post? Which was to claim a non existent award had been removed because the awarder did not like who it had been awarded to?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Animal wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:18 pm
speaking of dupes getting duped, tell me about that failed coup attempt again. :lol:
Your president attempted to subvert the election, your party has come around to supporting that attempt and is busily removing and replacing the people who stopped it. People died. Capitol police were hurt. The capitol building was invaded, the recognition of the next president was delayed, the peaceful transition of power did not happen for the first time in your history and the next is in danger. You absolutely despicable fucking traitor.
BigRedRetard
Hammy's Dom

Post by BigRedRetard »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:22 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:18 pm
Your president attempted to subvert the election, your party has come around to supporting that attempt and is busily removing and replacing the people who stopped it. People died. Capitol police were hurt. The capitol building was invaded, the recognition of the next president was delayed, the peaceful transition of power did not happen for the first time in your history and the next is in danger. You absolutely despicable fucking traitor.
The FBI says you are full of shit.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

No it doesn't.
BigRedRetard
Hammy's Dom

Post by BigRedRetard »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:25 pm No it doesn't.
Yes it does. They also say you are a homo.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:26 pm
I believe what they actually said was fuck you and the overstretched and mephitic pussy you slid out of. But do feel free to quote them.
BigRedRetard
Hammy's Dom

Post by BigRedRetard »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:28 pm
I believe what they actually said was fuck you and the overstretched and mephitic pussy you slid out of. But do feel free to quote them.
Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exclus ... 021-08-20/
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:34 pm
Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources

So as usual you don't understand what they said and can't understand if I try and tell you. So yeah, laters.
BigRedRetard
Hammy's Dom

Post by BigRedRetard »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:36 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:34 pm

So as usual you don't understand what they said and can't understand if I try and tell you. So yeah, laters.
Wow, you are still here?
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:19 pm

So you are saying you are too stupid to understand the point of the post? Which was to claim a non existent award had been removed because the awarder did not like who it had been awarded to?
What I am saying is that you are incapable of admitting that you thought I said something I did not say. You thought I was trying to defend the "award". This is where you went wrong; the error you are incapable of admitting. The reality you are also incapable of realizing is that I simply posted a link to the Guardian asking their readers for their nominations. Its not my fault you cant comprehend.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Oh shit!

That’s the kind of discourse that makes this place priceless!
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Rough couple of minutes for Hammy today. :lol:
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:46 pm The ruling on what was not protected was actually pretty narrow -
"Employment Judge Tayler acknowledged that there is nothing to stop the claimant campaigning against the proposed revisions to the Gender Recognition Act or, expressing her opinion that there should be some spaces that are restricted to women assigned female at birth. However, she can do so without insisting on calling transwomen men. It is the fact that her belief necessarily involves violating the dignity of others which means it is not protected under the Equality Act 2010."

She was free to tweet about it, campaign about it etc, but if she insists on calling the transwoman in the next cubicle a dude, that's where she crosses the line by impinging on that persons rights, and her employer has the right to take action to protect the other employee. Or in this case, just not renew the contract with a troublesome employee. Cliff notes on the ruling.
But men are men.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CentralTexasCrude
Females scare me
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Funny criticism coming from someone who's own media and political divide demanded Boris Johnson resign because "horror of horrors" he attended a dinner party with no mask.
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:20 pm
Absolute insanity. This is what the UK police prioritize?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I wonder how Churchill would react to an angry social media post?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
BigRedRetard
Hammy's Dom

Post by BigRedRetard »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:16 pm I wonder how Churchill would react to an angry social media post?
Churchill wasn't much better than Hitler. I hate that fucking genocidal monster.