Cucked in the UKKR

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: Cucked in the UKKR

Post by Biker »

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Statutory rape but you're headline is better at inciting muslim hatred so hats off to you and your 8 year old meme
I blame Biker.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:16 pm Statutory rape but you're headline is better at inciting muslim hatred so hats off to you and your 8 year old meme
Yes it's old, but did you just make it seem like statutory rape is a better kind of rape than regular Ole rape. Is that your claim? I'm going to let you know that it's worse. A lot worse.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:37 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:16 pm Statutory rape but you're headline is better at inciting muslim hatred so hats off to you and your 8 year old meme
Yes it's old, but did you just make it seem like statutory rape is a better kind of rape than regular Ole rape. Is that your claim? I'm going to let you know that it's worse. A lot worse.
Obviously reading comprehension isn't your strong point. The headline is inflammatory to purposely generate muslim hatred when the real story is two kids had consenting sex. Consensual sex between two teenagers is worse......a lot worse......then an actual rape? I'm going to have to disagree with you there. I would kill the kid if he was fucking my 13 year old daughter but it certainly isn't rape. Please bleat on....I'll be over here ignoring you
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:43 pm
Obviously reading comprehension isn't your strong point. The headline is inflammatory to purposely generate muslim hatred when the real story is two kids had consenting sex. Consensual sex between two teenagers is worse......a lot worse......then an actual rape? I'm going to have to disagree with you there. I would kill the kid if he was fucking my 13 year old daughter but it certainly isn't rape. Please bleat on....I'll be over here ignoring you
He was 18, she was 13. That's not consenual in any state. But now I know you are ok with pedophilia and rape. Sound like a typical leftist.
Last edited by necronomous on Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:00 pm
He was 18, she was 13. That's not consensus in any state. But now I know you are ok with pedophilia and rape. Sound like a typical leftist.
Ummm....thats why its called statutory rape....lol. Not sure where I said I approved of it? but you keep moving the topic...thats what yall do
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:03 pm
He was 18, she was 13. That's not consensus in any state. But now I know you are ok with pedophilia and rape. Sound like a typical leftist.
Ummm....thats why its called statutory rape....lol. Not sure where I said I approved of it? but you keep moving the topic...thats what yall do
Rape exactly, of a child, exactly. Got it. You're ok with raping kids.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:09 pm

I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:22 pm

Maybe, but you're ok with pedophilia so....
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

if you want to get him on your side of the argument of sex with a minor, then use Matt Gantz instead of the muslim as the focus of your topic.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:44 pm

if you want to get him on your side of the argument of sex with a minor, then use Matt Gantz instead of the muslim as the focus of your topic.
Ah, yes. The white guy.
Biker

Post by Biker »

UK food supply chains ‘on the edge of failing', meat industry warns

LONDON, July 21 (Reuters) - Britain’s food supply chains are “right on the edge of failing” as absence related to COVID-19 has aggravated a critical shortage of labour, a meat industry body said on Wednesday.

The British Meat Processors’ Association (BMPA) said the shortage of skills was so critical, some plants had reported vacancies of 10% to 16% of permanent positions, discounting the impact of the pandemic.

“On top of the underlying worker shortage, we’re also hearing from some members that between 5% and 10% of their workforce have been 'pinged' by the (health service) app and asked to self-isolate,” BMPA CEO Nick Allen said.

The shortage of workers affected the meat products that require more labour to produce, he said, meaning those lines would be the first to be cut.

On Monday, England's car plants, railways, supermarkets and pubs warned the government that the COVID-19 tracing app, which has told hundreds of thousands of workers to isolate, was wrecking the recovery and pushing supply chains to the brink of collapse. read more

Alerts, or "pings", from the official app telling anyone identified as a contact of someone with the disease to self-isolate for 10 days have also disrupted schools and the healthcare system.

The government has announced exemptions for some workers identified as critical, including health and transport workers, but says it does not plan widespread rule changes.

Pictures on social media showed gaps on supermarket shelves as the so-called “pingdemic” is putting pressure on retailers’ ability to maintain opening hours and stock shelves.

Iceland Foods said over 1,000 workers, some 3% of its total staff, have been asked to self isolate, having been pinged by the app, forcing it to reduce trading hours and even shut a few stores.

It plans to recruit 2,000 additional staff to cover absences caused by self isolation.

Andrew Opie, director of food & sustainability at industry lobby group, the British Retail Consortium, said the government needs to act swiftly.

“Retail workers and suppliers, who have played a vital role throughout this pandemic, should be allowed to work provided they are double vaccinated or can show a negative COVID test, to ensure there is no disruption to the public’s ability to get food and other goods,” he said.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Even more cUcKed than the UK
INSANITY: Almost a Million People Can’t Leave Home in Sydney Because Man in His 80s Died from/with COVID

Almost a million people can’t leave their homes because one man died in his 80s.
This is insanity.
This is Australia.

This city of Sydney is locked down because one man died and 111 tested positive out of 80,000.

More… 82,000 tests, 111 positive is a .135% positive rate (with a number of those 111 possibly being a false positive. 1 death (not indicating if the death was from Covid or the 80 year old person died while having Covid) and they shut down the entire area. Complete insanity.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Calls to boycott the word ‘curry’ over claims it is rooted in British colonialism

South Asian food bloggers are calling for the word “curry” to be cancelled over claims it has links to British colonialism.

Californian food blogger Chaheti Bansal, 27, has spoken out about the term in an Instagram video, where she claimed the word has been long misused by foreigners to describe any dish made on the Asian subcontinent.

“Curry shouldn’t be all that you think about when you think about South Asian food,” Bansal said in the video.

“There’s a saying that the food in India changes every 100km and yet we’re still using this umbrella term popularised by white people who couldn’t be bothered to learn the actual names of our dishes,” she said.

In the clip, which has been viewed more than 3.6 million times, she added that people can still “unlearn. Her account has since been made private.

Speaking to NBC News, she added: “Curry shouldn’t be all that you think about when you think about South Asian food.

Fellow food blogger Nisha Vedi Pawar also spoke about people telling her, “Your food must be really spicy. It must be stinky. It’s curry.’ Her response, ‘What the hell is curry?’

But according to Ilyse Morgenstein Furest, an associate religious studies professor at the University of Vermont, the word ‘curry’ doesn’t actually exist in any South Asian language.

Professor Fuerst told the broadcaster that the term curry could likely be attributed to the “British bad ear” during colonial rule in India.

The professor thought it was a way for the British to avoid learning the names of extremely regional dishes.

“South Asians can turn around and say, ‘OK, if these British officers want curry, and I stand to profit, whether that’s socially, politically, financially, then I set up a curry house,’” she told NBC News.

Register now for one of the Evening Standard’s newsletters. From a daily news briefing to Homes & Property insights, plus lifestyle, going out, offers and more. For the best stories in your inbox, click here.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Sweet Little Baby Jeezus. :lol:

Police paint Pride rainbows on the side of squad cars in a bid to beat online hate crimes and 'give confidence to our LGBT+ community'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rimes.html
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:20 am Sweet Little Baby Jeezus. :lol:

Police paint Pride rainbows on the side of squad cars in a bid to beat online hate crimes and 'give confidence to our LGBT+ community'
:lol: :lol: :lol:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:58 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:20 am Sweet Little Baby Jeezus. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought it had to be Babylon Bee or The Onion! :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

At least we know one Brit who is in the minority

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

So I’m stuck with this crappy AV and can’t even dish out any more shit to AH. Looks like his government did me a small…

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinter ... edium=mweb
Last edited by Charliesheen on Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker

Post by Biker »

The same beach. Who is ready for a swim?

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

“So when they [trans women] are trying to find partners, when lesbian women say ‘we want women’, and heterosexual women say they want a heterosexual man, that leaves trans women isolated from relationships, and possibly feeling very let down by society, angry, upset and feeling that the world is out to get them,” Hayton said.
Chop off that penis. Problem solved.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... sex-organ/
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Damn. We should totally change millions of years of biological evolution and hundreds of thousands of years of societal evolution so .001% of the population can feel better.
Biker

Post by Biker »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
UK's Online Safety Bill could spell jail time for trolls

The bill would reportedly criminalize certain behavior that causes "emotional, psychological, or physical harm to the likely audience."

Lawmakers in the U.K. are considering making it illegal to post certain content online that causes "emotional, psychological, or physical harm to the likely audience" and punishing violators with jail time, according to The Sunday Times. The provision would be part of the forthcoming Online Safety Bill that is currently being drafted.

According to the Times, the bill would outlaw "threatening communications" as well as "knowingly false communications," which spread false information with the intent to cause emotional, psychological or physical harm. The broad law would place an emphasis on the experience of the receiver of the message and the "harmful effects" the message had on that person, the Times reported.

"We are making our laws fit for the digital age," a government spokesperson told the Times. "Our comprehensive Online Safety Bill will make tech companies responsible for people's safety and we are carefully considering the Law Commission's recommendations on strengthening criminal offences."

The bill, which is set to be introduced to parliament next month, would also place a number of new requirements on tech platforms, including the requirement that they remove content that is legal, but could be harmful to users.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Maybe we should have let the Gerries roll them. At least then we’d have a special relationship with a nation of mostly not so weak people.