Pompeo: Iranians and Iraqis should view this US action as "giving them their freedom"

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Pompeo: Iranians and Iraqis should view this US action as "giving them their freedom"

Post by Charliesheen »

Can't blame the Vincennes crew. What with all them Iranian gunboats swarming around.

Sin,

The New York Times
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Pompeo: Iranians and Iraqis should view this US action as "giving them their freedom"

Post by Charliesheen »

Democrats take a stand:
Consideration and a vote on House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s resolution was blocked because Democrats advanced the previous question, by a vote of 226-191. The resolution would have condemned the Government of Iran for killing 1,500 Iranian citizens who were protesting their government, as well as condemned the Government of Iran for shooting down Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752, killing 176 people.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:35 pm Democrats take a stand:
Consideration and a vote on House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s resolution was blocked because Democrats advanced the previous question, by a vote of 226-191. The resolution would have condemned the Government of Iran for killing 1,500 Iranian citizens who were protesting their government, as well as condemned the Government of Iran for shooting down Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752, killing 176 people.
Source?

Here is the bill. It was introduced in the House and it is in committee, meaning it hasn't been blocked. It was literally introduced on Monday and has no co-sponsors.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-con ... View=false
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

We'll see if it surfaces on the calendar.

Meanwhile you should see if Miss Nancy has any mpeachment pens left over. She was passin em out to friends after the somber signing moment.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:54 pm We'll see if it surfaces on the calendar.

Meanwhile you should see if Miss Nancy has any mpeachment pens left over. She was passin em out to friends after the somber signing moment.
Why should it? Kevin is the MINORITY leader, elections have consequences ya know
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

True dat. Instead democrats are busy making sure the Mullahs know they need not worry.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:11 pm True dat. Instead democrats are busy making sure the Mullahs know they need not worry.
They passed a nice little resolution that says President 12yearold cannot start another war in the middle east
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:54 pm We'll see if it surfaces on the calendar.

Look at the pussies...lol Literally 7 hours earlier Trump was handing out pens while signing his tax legislation. That what they do fuck nut.
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Same thing?

Then impeachment is just like some other boring legislation...
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:14 pm Same thing?

Then impeachment is just like some other boring legislation...

I would say Impeachment is much more substantial. Democrats are standing up for the constitution and holding a criminal president accountable for his actions. Pens for everybody!!
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I watched Rachel’s interview last night. Anybody else?
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:56 pm I watched Rachel’s interview last night. Anybody else?
No. What was it about?

I have been listening to the Ben Shapiro Podcast the last 4 mornings and the only thing I agreed with him on completely was that Nancy was way too excited about the signing. Passing out the pens with a huge grin....total put off to me. They want the Senate to treat it like a trial but they want to use it for their move to highlight how partisan this really is.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:43 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:56 pm I watched Rachel’s interview last night. Anybody else?
No. What was it about?

I have been listening to the Ben Shapiro Podcast the last 4 mornings and the only thing I agreed with him on completely was that Nancy was way too excited about the signing. Passing out the pens with a huge grin....total put off to me. They want the Senate to treat it like a trial but they want to use it for their move to highlight how partisan this really is.
Obeying The Constitution is partisan?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

8 years of stonewalling and attacking Clinton.

8 years of stonewalling and attacking Obama.

Dems are being partisan meanies.....waahhhh.

Tough titties
I blame Biker.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:53 pm
No. What was it about?

Obeying The Constitution is partisan?
I don't think celebrating the signing is required. Passing out pens (feathers) was probably not in their either but I admit to never reading the Constitution in it's entirety.

I am not saying they should/ should not have impeached him, but that showboating is completely unnecessary.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I’ve changed me mind. Celebrating the impeachment is celebrating Miss Nancy’s greatest accomplishment as speaker. She’s entitled to gloat.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

No. What was it about?

You mean unlike when they passed out pens at the Clinton oath of impeachment signing? Pens that actually came with a typo on them of "Untied States Senator".
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

DandyDon wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:34 pm
No. What was it about?

You mean unlike when they passed out pens at the Clinton oath of impeachment signing? Pens that actually came with a typo on them of "Untied States Senator".
So it is in the Constitution? Seriously, eventually the adult in the room has to step up. This was a perfect opportunity for the Dems to rise above but instead they become what they hate.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

No. What was it about?

Didn't know that. Partisan idiotry crosses all aisles.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:17 am
No. What was it about?

So it is in the Constitution? Seriously, eventually the adult in the room has to step up. This was a perfect opportunity for the Dems to rise above but instead they become what they hate.
No, it's just that this is a normal thing politicians do. These pens make gifts they give to constituents or important donors Etc. Bill Clinton would actually sign William Jefferson Clinton with three different pens.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

It may be just me, but the attitude that $450 for pens is no big deal reeks of a much larger problem.

I'd see nothing wrong with congress writing a bill limiting executive office expenses to a very strict definition of government business. If some moronic speech is given on the front end of a clearly partisan trip, then the offending president's party should foot the bill for the whole trip.

No more weekly flights to Floriduh, unless Trump pays for them out of his pocket.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:41 am
No. What was it about?

Didn't know that. Partisan idiotry crosses all aisles.
The pen Co. promptly sent out corrected pens, but it was after the fact. One of the typo pens brings huge $$$ now if you can find one.