The typical Sanders supporter.....

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 5336
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

The typical Sanders supporter.....

#1

Post by Biker » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:21 pm

right here on display.


User avatar
BigRedRetard
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1232
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#2

Post by BigRedRetard » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:21 pm

This dude is clearly mentally ill.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 5336
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#3

Post by Biker » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:26 pm

Best part was that the gulags paid their slaves a living wage :lol:

User avatar
beagleboy
President of the AnalHamster fan club
Posts: 1546
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:23 pm

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#4

Post by beagleboy » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:31 pm

If there is any validity to the storyline that the DNC manipulated the primaries or the convention, Trump's odds will skyrocket. Be prepared because Republicans will push that storyline.

When Warren claimed Sanders attacked her last week by a supporter releasing facts, a ton of the neocon Dems and neocon Republicans rushed to attack Sanders as doing the exact same thing they claim he did in 2016.

User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 2724
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#5

Post by Stapes » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:33 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he isn't a "typical" Bernie supporter...….but you prove again you are a shit democrat....lol



Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 5336
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#6

Post by Biker » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:37 pm

Stapes wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:33 pm
I'm going to go out on a limb and say he isn't a "typical" Bernie supporter...….but you prove again you are a shit democrat....lol
Im more of a Democrat that Bernie is

User avatar
beagleboy
President of the AnalHamster fan club
Posts: 1546
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:23 pm

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#7

Post by beagleboy » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:43 pm

Biker wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:37 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:33 pm
I'm going to go out on a limb and say he isn't a "typical" Bernie supporter...….but you prove again you are a shit democrat....lol
Im more of a Democrat that Bernie is
No serious Democrat could ever support Bernie.

User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 2724
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#8

Post by Stapes » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:46 pm

beagleboy wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:43 pm
Biker wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:37 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:33 pm
I'm going to go out on a limb and say he isn't a "typical" Bernie supporter...….but you prove again you are a shit democrat....lol
Im more of a Democrat that Bernie is
No serious Democrat could ever support Bernie.
Why?
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser
Posts: 3789
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#9

Post by AnalHamster » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:46 pm

Just how many times do you have to be duped by james o'keefe before you twig? :lol:

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 10509
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#10

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:49 pm

Republicans love criminals like Jimmy
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 10509
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#11

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:49 pm

Image
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
beagleboy
President of the AnalHamster fan club
Posts: 1546
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:23 pm

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#12

Post by beagleboy » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:52 pm

Stapes wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:46 pm
beagleboy wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:43 pm
Biker wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:37 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:33 pm
I'm going to go out on a limb and say he isn't a "typical" Bernie supporter...….but you prove again you are a shit democrat....lol
Im more of a Democrat that Bernie is
No serious Democrat could ever support Bernie.
Why?
He only became a Democrat 4 years ago and is still to this day a member of another party. As Hillary said, he's a Russian asset who tried to undermine her candidacy after she won the nomination to make sure Trump would win. Many big names just last week within the party said he's trying to do the same thing he did 4 years ago. Hell, Tulsi the Russian asset supports the guy.

Only a Republican would pretend to support Bernie at this point.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 10509
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#13

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:57 pm

Bald faced lie
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 5336
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#14

Post by Biker » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:58 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:46 pm
Just how many times do you have to be duped by james o'keefe before you twig? :lol:
Which part of the video is inaccurate? The dude or his words?

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 5336
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#15

Post by Biker » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:59 pm

beagleboy wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:52 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:46 pm
beagleboy wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:43 pm
Biker wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:37 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:33 pm
I'm going to go out on a limb and say he isn't a "typical" Bernie supporter...….but you prove again you are a shit democrat....lol
Im more of a Democrat that Bernie is
No serious Democrat could ever support Bernie.
Why?
He only became a Democrat 4 years ago and is still to this day a member of another party. As Hillary said, he's a Russian asset who tried to undermine her candidacy after she won the nomination to make sure Trump would win. Many big names just last week within the party said he's trying to do the same thing he did 4 years ago. Hell, Tulsi the Russian asset supports the guy.

Only a Republican would pretend to support Bernie at this point.
Damn, so many Russians

User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 2724
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#16

Post by Stapes » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:04 pm

beagleboy wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:52 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:46 pm
beagleboy wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:43 pm
Biker wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:37 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:33 pm
I'm going to go out on a limb and say he isn't a "typical" Bernie supporter...….but you prove again you are a shit democrat....lol
Im more of a Democrat that Bernie is
No serious Democrat could ever support Bernie.
Why?
He only became a Democrat 4 years ago and is still to this day a member of another party. As Hillary said, he's a Russian asset who tried to undermine her candidacy after she won the nomination to make sure Trump would win. Many big names just last week within the party said he's trying to do the same thing he did 4 years ago. Hell, Tulsi the Russian asset supports the guy.

Only a Republican would pretend to support Bernie at this point.


Wow. Don't know what to say to any of that. Ya think Hillary just has sour grapes? She literally had the DNC fuck Bernie over. I think he is smart enough to realize a 3rd party candidacy isn't going to work in this country so he has to work inside the system as it is. There is a lot of enthusiasm for Bernie's ideas and the moderate democrats may just find themselves without a home soon.
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
beagleboy
President of the AnalHamster fan club
Posts: 1546
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:23 pm

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#17

Post by beagleboy » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:05 pm

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/ ... nce-415691

Bernie literally refused to deny that Russia supported him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Russia went after Sanders' people to turn Trump because they knew the reality. Democrats have made it perfectly clear the Russians manipulated the election in this way to get Trump the presidency. Now we are supposed to ignore this?

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 5336
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#18

Post by Biker » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:06 pm

Stapes wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:04 pm
There is a lot of enthusiasm for Bernie's ideas and the moderate democrats may just find themselves without a home soon.
As if you can win without us.

User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 2724
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#19

Post by Stapes » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:07 pm

Biker wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:06 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:04 pm
There is a lot of enthusiasm for Bernie's ideas and the moderate democrats may just find themselves without a home soon.
As if you can win without us.
Ya.....'cause you'll vote for Trump if you don't get your way....lol
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 10509
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#20

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:09 pm

beagleboy wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:05 pm
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/ ... nce-415691

Bernie literally refused to deny that Russia supported him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Russia went after Sanders' people to turn Trump because they knew the reality. Democrats have made it perfectly clear the Russians manipulated the election in this way to get Trump the presidency. Now we are supposed to ignore this?
How is it Bernie's fault Russia meddled in our election? Where is the link that says Hillary called Bernie a Russian asset?
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser
Posts: 3789
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#21

Post by AnalHamster » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:36 pm

Biker wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:58 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:46 pm
Just how many times do you have to be duped by james o'keefe before you twig? :lol:
Which part of the video is inaccurate? The dude or his words?
All of it I assume, at this point since I know your source to a criminal who has over and over been caught lying and duping folks like you with false editing to misprepresent context and pretend folks said things they didn't, occasionally breaking the law to do so. I don't watch his stuff, any more than I'd spend my time watching a conspiracy nut rant on youtube or similar quality source. How about you summarise it if you think there's anything there worth seeing.

User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 2724
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#22

Post by Stapes » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:41 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:36 pm
Biker wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:58 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:46 pm
Just how many times do you have to be duped by james o'keefe before you twig? :lol:
Which part of the video is inaccurate? The dude or his words?
All of it I assume, at this point since I know your source to a criminal who has over and over been caught lying and duping folks like you with false editing to misprepresent context and pretend folks said things they didn't, occasionally breaking the law to do so. I don't watch his stuff, any more than I'd spend my time watching a conspiracy nut rant on youtube or similar quality source. How about you summarise it if you think there's anything there worth seeing.

I'm sure it's cut and edited to make the guy look worse 'cause that's what Project Veritas does. I wonder if I went out and got some MAGA lover drunk and started talking what would wind up on tape.
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
BigRedRetard
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1232
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#23

Post by BigRedRetard » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:50 pm

Stapes wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:41 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:36 pm
Biker wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:58 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:46 pm
Just how many times do you have to be duped by james o'keefe before you twig? :lol:
Which part of the video is inaccurate? The dude or his words?
All of it I assume, at this point since I know your source to a criminal who has over and over been caught lying and duping folks like you with false editing to misprepresent context and pretend folks said things they didn't, occasionally breaking the law to do so. I don't watch his stuff, any more than I'd spend my time watching a conspiracy nut rant on youtube or similar quality source. How about you summarise it if you think there's anything there worth seeing.

I'm sure it's cut and edited to make the guy look worse 'cause that's what Project Veritas does. I wonder if I went out and got some MAGA lover drunk and started talking what would wind up on tape.
You don't think that guy has mental issues?

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 10509
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#24

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:51 pm

The President has mental issues
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
BigRedRetard
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1232
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

#25

Post by BigRedRetard » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:52 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:51 pm
The President has mental issues
Wasnt asking you hillbilly.

Post Reply