Wuhan Coronavirus

The forum for all things New Jersey! Maybe for those in Iraan TX. And boobs.
Post Reply
User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 14617
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5676

Post by CaptQuint » Sat May 23, 2020 11:40 pm

Image
“I don't take responsibility at all” President Donald John Trump 03/13/2020

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 5384
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5677

Post by Flumper » Sat May 23, 2020 11:49 pm

did the get all of the nursing home patients that cuomo practically murdered himself in that list?

User avatar
FSchmertz
Cant Stop Watching His Avatar
Posts: 2111
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5678

Post by FSchmertz » Sun May 24, 2020 12:02 am

Flumper wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:49 pm
did the get all of the nursing home patients that cuomo practically murdered himself in that list?
Add in the ones from Murphy, and you probably have a pretty fair percentage of the national death count from COVID.

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1882
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5679

Post by Smok44 » Sun May 24, 2020 12:19 am

FSchmertz wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:02 am
Flumper wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:49 pm
did the get all of the nursing home patients that cuomo practically murdered himself in that list?
Add in the ones from Murphy, and you probably have a pretty fair percentage of the national death count from COVID.
Absofuckinglutely
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1882
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5680

Post by Smok44 » Sun May 24, 2020 1:12 am

Study: Texas leads the country at coronavirus spread

https://www.thehour.com/news/article/St ... 290118.php
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 5384
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5681

Post by Flumper » Sun May 24, 2020 1:17 am

could you post a link that has a few more pop ups?

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1882
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5682

Post by Smok44 » Sun May 24, 2020 1:21 am

Flumper wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:17 am
could you post a link that has a few more pop ups?
I have pop up blockers so i didn't get a 1. Maybe you should look into one. They're not rocket science
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
FSchmertz
Cant Stop Watching His Avatar
Posts: 2111
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5683

Post by FSchmertz » Sun May 24, 2020 1:25 am

Smok44 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:21 am
Flumper wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:17 am
could you post a link that has a few more pop ups?
I have pop up blockers so i didn't get a 1. Maybe you should look into one. They're not rocket science
I have noscript, and hardly ever see them.

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 5384
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5684

Post by Flumper » Sun May 24, 2020 1:27 am

FSchmertz wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:25 am
Smok44 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:21 am
Flumper wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:17 am
could you post a link that has a few more pop ups?
I have pop up blockers so i didn't get a 1. Maybe you should look into one. They're not rocket science
I have noscript, and hardly ever see them.
yeah i just got this laptop about a week ago. i haven't installed anything hardly on it. i only use it for reloading. but since i have wifi at the house, i logged in.

i'm running chrome. any suggestions on a free one to download?

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 14617
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5685

Post by CaptQuint » Sun May 24, 2020 1:28 am

Flumper wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:27 am
FSchmertz wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:25 am
Smok44 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:21 am
Flumper wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:17 am
could you post a link that has a few more pop ups?
I have pop up blockers so i didn't get a 1. Maybe you should look into one. They're not rocket science
I have noscript, and hardly ever see them.
yeah i just got this laptop about a week ago. i haven't installed anything hardly on it. i only use it for reloading. but since i have wifi at the house, i logged in.

i'm running chrome. any suggestions on a free one to download?
ublock origin
“I don't take responsibility at all” President Donald John Trump 03/13/2020

User avatar
FSchmertz
Cant Stop Watching His Avatar
Posts: 2111
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5686

Post by FSchmertz » Sun May 24, 2020 1:28 am

Flumper wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:27 am
FSchmertz wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:25 am
Smok44 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:21 am
Flumper wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:17 am
could you post a link that has a few more pop ups?
I have pop up blockers so i didn't get a 1. Maybe you should look into one. They're not rocket science
I have noscript, and hardly ever see them.
yeah i just got this laptop about a week ago. i haven't installed anything hardly on it. i only use it for reloading. but since i have wifi at the house, i logged in.

i'm running chrome. any suggestions on a free one to download?
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... kpjm?hl=en

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 5384
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5687

Post by Flumper » Sun May 24, 2020 1:38 am

i hope its okay to add both of those because i already did.

thanks guys.

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 5384
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5688

Post by Flumper » Sun May 24, 2020 1:41 am

damn, worked like a champ on that link smoke posted. only problem is that it doesn't open the link in a new tab like it used to. now it just goes to that link in this tab. i have no idea why that would have changed.

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1882
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5689

Post by Smok44 » Sun May 24, 2020 2:16 am

Flumper wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:41 am
damn, worked like a champ on that link smoke posted. only problem is that it doesn't open the link in a new tab like it used to. now it just goes to that link in this tab. i have no idea why that would have changed.
IF i recall correctly thats a chrome setting, open link in new tab option. It's been a while so it may have changed or possibly i misremember :D
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 5384
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5690

Post by Flumper » Sun May 24, 2020 2:23 am

Smok44 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:16 am
Flumper wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:41 am
damn, worked like a champ on that link smoke posted. only problem is that it doesn't open the link in a new tab like it used to. now it just goes to that link in this tab. i have no idea why that would have changed.
IF i recall correctly thats a chrome setting, open link in new tab option. It's been a while so it may have changed or possibly i misremember :D
it is a chrome setting, but i'm too stupid to know where to find the chrome settings.

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1882
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5691

Post by Smok44 » Sun May 24, 2020 2:24 am

Flumper wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:23 am
Smok44 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:16 am
Flumper wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:41 am
damn, worked like a champ on that link smoke posted. only problem is that it doesn't open the link in a new tab like it used to. now it just goes to that link in this tab. i have no idea why that would have changed.
IF i recall correctly thats a chrome setting, open link in new tab option. It's been a while so it may have changed or possibly i misremember :D
it is a chrome setting, but i'm too stupid to know where to find the chrome settings.
Top right, 3 verticle dots under the red X, settings
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 5384
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5692

Post by Flumper » Sun May 24, 2020 2:28 am

Smok44 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:24 am
Flumper wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:23 am
Smok44 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:16 am
Flumper wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:41 am
damn, worked like a champ on that link smoke posted. only problem is that it doesn't open the link in a new tab like it used to. now it just goes to that link in this tab. i have no idea why that would have changed.
IF i recall correctly thats a chrome setting, open link in new tab option. It's been a while so it may have changed or possibly i misremember :D
it is a chrome setting, but i'm too stupid to know where to find the chrome settings.
Top right, 3 verticle dots under the red X, settings
found that. mine is a red circle with a white up arrrow (or house) inside it. but nothing on that page looks like what i need.

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1882
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5693

Post by Smok44 » Sun May 24, 2020 2:33 am

Flumper wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:28 am
Smok44 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:24 am
Flumper wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:23 am
Smok44 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:16 am
Flumper wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:41 am
damn, worked like a champ on that link smoke posted. only problem is that it doesn't open the link in a new tab like it used to. now it just goes to that link in this tab. i have no idea why that would have changed.
IF i recall correctly thats a chrome setting, open link in new tab option. It's been a while so it may have changed or possibly i misremember :D
it is a chrome setting, but i'm too stupid to know where to find the chrome settings.
Top right, 3 verticle dots under the red X, settings
found that. mine is a red circle with a white up arrrow (or house) inside it. but nothing on that page looks like what i need.
Sorry, i don't remember where it is, i did find this tho. It may help until one of the IT wiz's can show you. To quickly open a link in a new tab on Google Chrome, hold down the control button while clicking on it with your mouse
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 4510
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5694

Post by Stapes » Sun May 24, 2020 2:35 am

Did WTC take over the flumper account?
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1882
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5695

Post by Smok44 » Sun May 24, 2020 2:46 am

Stapes wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:35 am
Did WTC take over the flumper account?
Let's ask him to post a pic, we'll know immediately :D
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 318
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5696

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty » Sun May 24, 2020 1:34 pm

Time to eat some crow.

I've been trolling you 'Mericans on your lack of concern for the virus and all yer FREEDUM stuff and HOAX shit and whatever.

Sure enough, in downtown Toronto, we have the same stupidity.

https://www.cp24.com/news/it-s-selfish- ... -1.4951953

Parks open and HUNDREDS of people show up and crowd around others. Our numbers were on the rise already, but they will surly spike in 10 days or so.

Oh Canada indeed.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 7618
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5697

Post by Biker » Sun May 24, 2020 2:11 pm

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:34 pm
Time to eat some crow.

I've been trolling you 'Mericans on your lack of concern for the virus and all yer FREEDUM stuff and HOAX shit and whatever.

Sure enough, in downtown Toronto, we have the same stupidity.

https://www.cp24.com/news/it-s-selfish- ... -1.4951953

Parks open and HUNDREDS of people show up and crowd around others. Our numbers were on the rise already, but they will surly spike in 10 days or so.

Oh Canada indeed.
I think the virus is far less transmissible in outdoor settings, no?

User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 318
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5698

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty » Sun May 24, 2020 2:13 pm

Biker wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:11 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:34 pm
Time to eat some crow.

I've been trolling you 'Mericans on your lack of concern for the virus and all yer FREEDUM stuff and HOAX shit and whatever.

Sure enough, in downtown Toronto, we have the same stupidity.

https://www.cp24.com/news/it-s-selfish- ... -1.4951953

Parks open and HUNDREDS of people show up and crowd around others. Our numbers were on the rise already, but they will surly spike in 10 days or so.

Oh Canada indeed.
I think the virus is far less transmissible in outdoor settings, no?
Methinks we are about to find out.

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1882
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5699

Post by Smok44 » Sun May 24, 2020 2:26 pm

"Toronto Public Health reported 220 new COVID-19 cases on Saturday, bringing the city’s total to 9,835. Of those cases, 750 have died while 7,202 have recovered"
At least Canada reports recoveries, the fucking US media hides these numbers so they can keep pushing their scare tactics.
Allen is a wrench

Antknot
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1850
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#5700

Post by Antknot » Sun May 24, 2020 3:26 pm

Are there any accepted numbers on percentage of cases without symptoms or light symptoms that may not be in the count of total cases?
Blame Hollywood. That's what I do, and it's no less useful than blaming someone with an actual conscience.

Post Reply