Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21394
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11926

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:06 am You are not usually this childish.

Those same false positives were used against you day in and day out.

The fearporn robbed many people of their reason and several "free nations" have given themselves remarkable power under the pretext of those numbers.
childish is when a grown adult tries to sound smart by using what they think are complex sentences to support a completely foolish point.

When the sample size of an actual experiment is over 5 billion people on a planet where the entire population of that planet is less than 8 billion, then you wouldn't need conspiracy theories to prove there was a problem if there was one. We would all SEE IT. There would be no where to hide it. 9 pages of hidden reports wouldn't mean jack shit.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9289
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11927

Post by Biker »

Cassandros wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:06 am You are not usually this childish.

Those same false positives were used against you day in and day out.

The fearporn robbed many people of their reason and several "free nations" have given themselves remarkable power under the pretext of those numbers.
The statistics and data are just too overwhelming at this point that he offers nothing but scorn and ridicule. The vaccines are duds.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21394
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11928

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:18 pm
Cassandros wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:06 am You are not usually this childish.

Those same false positives were used against you day in and day out.

The fearporn robbed many people of their reason and several "free nations" have given themselves remarkable power under the pretext of those numbers.
The statistics and data are just too overwhelming at this point that he offers nothing but scorn and ridicule. The vaccines are duds.
its more like embarrassment that i feel for you idiots rather than scorn and ridicule.
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11929

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

So our mask mandates are finishing on Monday in Ontario. Including schools. We will have almost zero restrictions.

High school students are planning a walk out on Monday to protest the end of mask mandates. They think its too soon.

And with the minor spikes here and there, they might be correct.

PS. My sheeple kids want to keep wearing their face diapers. I'll wear mine in tight indoor spaces. Interesting times.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21394
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11930

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:02 am So our mask mandates are finishing on Monday in Ontario. Including schools. We will have almost zero restrictions.

High school students are planning a walk out on Monday to protest the end of mask mandates. They think its too soon.

And with the minor spikes here and there, they might be correct.

PS. My sheeple kids want to keep wearing their face diapers. I'll wear mine in tight indoor spaces. Interesting times.
i'm pretty sure the end of mask mandates only means they aren't required. Its not as if they can't keep wearing them if they want.
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10126
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11931

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:02 am So our mask mandates are finishing on Monday in Ontario. Including schools. We will have almost zero restrictions.

High school students are planning a walk out on Monday to protest the end of mask mandates. They think its too soon.

And with the minor spikes here and there, they might be correct.

PS. My sheeple kids want to keep wearing their face diapers. I'll wear mine in tight indoor spaces. Interesting times.
Hopefully you have enough tampons on hand for your heavy days.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9289
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11932

Post by Biker »

Another fringe conspiracy theory when I suggested that the CDC death numbers were bullshit

Image
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11933

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

I just got the Druthers newspaper in my box. Its the local Trumper Truthers rag.

Sure enough the WHOLE pandemic was faked. Damn.
User avatar
Cassandros
Hamsterphile
Posts: 1912
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11934

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:44 pm
Cassandros wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:06 am You are not usually this childish.

Those same false positives were used against you day in and day out.

The fearporn robbed many people of their reason and several "free nations" have given themselves remarkable power under the pretext of those numbers.
childish is when a grown adult tries to sound smart by using what they think are complex sentences to support a completely foolish point.

When the sample size of an actual experiment is over 5 billion people on a planet where the entire population of that planet is less than 8 billion, then you wouldn't need conspiracy theories to prove there was a problem if there was one. We would all SEE IT. There would be no where to hide it. 9 pages of hidden reports wouldn't mean jack shit.
You keep rallying behind the false premise that higher quantities = more safety.

There is a reason these kinds of medicines usually take closer to ten years to create and evaluate.

With how many people have taken these vaccines and continue to take these vaccines, be it by choice, coercion, or force; I hope you are right and 5 billion people don't develop a ton of medical issues over the next few years. Unfortunately we won't really know for a while still. (If ever, really).

BUT, there is one thing that is painfully clear, the vaccines (and most masks) do not impede transmission enough to justify any sort of general mandates. The fact that many countries are still working towards vaccine passport schemes, including I think over 20 US states (via the SMART healthcard system) should be very alarming.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21394
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11935

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:28 am
Animal wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:44 pm
Cassandros wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:06 am You are not usually this childish.

Those same false positives were used against you day in and day out.

The fearporn robbed many people of their reason and several "free nations" have given themselves remarkable power under the pretext of those numbers.
childish is when a grown adult tries to sound smart by using what they think are complex sentences to support a completely foolish point.

When the sample size of an actual experiment is over 5 billion people on a planet where the entire population of that planet is less than 8 billion, then you wouldn't need conspiracy theories to prove there was a problem if there was one. We would all SEE IT. There would be no where to hide it. 9 pages of hidden reports wouldn't mean jack shit.
You keep rallying behind the false premise that higher quantities = more safety.

There is a reason these kinds of medicines usually take closer to ten years to create and evaluate.

With how many people have taken these vaccines and continue to take these vaccines, be it by choice, coercion, or force; I hope you are right and 5 billion people don't develop a ton of medical issues over the next few years. Unfortunately we won't really know for a while still. (If ever, really).

BUT, there is one thing that is painfully clear, the vaccines (and most masks) do not impede transmission enough to justify any sort of general mandates. The fact that many countries are still working towards vaccine passport schemes, including I think over 20 US states (via the SMART healthcard system) should be very alarming.
you might be right. 10 years from now might shed new light on the situation. But, its not 10 years from now. So stop pretending that you have all of this evidence that proves you are right. The odds are actually much higher that you are wrong. If you are wrong, what about all of the people that died because this bullshit you people spread stopped people from getting the protection that could have prevented their death from covid?

what motivates a person to "hope" for a vaccine to fail? To "hope" that 10 years from now they were right? Are people really that small minded?
User avatar
Cassandros
Hamsterphile
Posts: 1912
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11936

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:55 pm
Cassandros wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:28 am
Animal wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:44 pm
Cassandros wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:06 am You are not usually this childish.

Those same false positives were used against you day in and day out.

The fearporn robbed many people of their reason and several "free nations" have given themselves remarkable power under the pretext of those numbers.
childish is when a grown adult tries to sound smart by using what they think are complex sentences to support a completely foolish point.

When the sample size of an actual experiment is over 5 billion people on a planet where the entire population of that planet is less than 8 billion, then you wouldn't need conspiracy theories to prove there was a problem if there was one. We would all SEE IT. There would be no where to hide it. 9 pages of hidden reports wouldn't mean jack shit.
You keep rallying behind the false premise that higher quantities = more safety.

There is a reason these kinds of medicines usually take closer to ten years to create and evaluate.

With how many people have taken these vaccines and continue to take these vaccines, be it by choice, coercion, or force; I hope you are right and 5 billion people don't develop a ton of medical issues over the next few years. Unfortunately we won't really know for a while still. (If ever, really).

BUT, there is one thing that is painfully clear, the vaccines (and most masks) do not impede transmission enough to justify any sort of general mandates. The fact that many countries are still working towards vaccine passport schemes, including I think over 20 US states (via the SMART healthcard system) should be very alarming.
you might be right. 10 years from now might shed new light on the situation. But, its not 10 years from now. So stop pretending that you have all of this evidence that proves you are right. The odds are actually much higher that you are wrong. If you are wrong, what about all of the people that died because this bullshit you people spread stopped people from getting the protection that could have prevented their death from covid?

what motivates a person to "hope" for a vaccine to fail? To "hope" that 10 years from now they were right? Are people really that small minded?
I can't speak of the motives of others; I can only speak the truth for myself.

And the truth is: there is more evidence supporting my fears that the mRNA vaccines are not as safe as they were promised coming out every day! Of course, when you have people who sit on both Big Pharma AND Big Media, the MSM will be slow to report anything but official fearporn narratives...

One easy example (I expect you to dismiss, as its a bitter thought to even consider):
There is evidence the mRNA vaccines have a p53-inhibiting protein production factory that forms at the very site in the body that is most affected by p53-related cancers. Cite

Now, don't get me wrong; if you have major co-morbidities and/or are over 65- the vaccine might be a smart move even when considering potential long term safety issues. But, to mandate everyone take this shot, to set up systems where if you are not up to date on your boosters you can, quite literally, be removed from society --> is not just wrong, its a fucking sin against humanity.

At the end of the day the choice to inoculate or not is up to the individual (and their family).
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21394
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11937

Post by Animal »

we should know soon enough if your "the vaccine causes cancer" theory is right. With over 5 billion test specimens walking around. I sure hope you are right so you don't feel stupid over this.
User avatar
Cassandros
Hamsterphile
Posts: 1912
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11938

Post by Cassandros »

Why should we know "soon enough"?

Smoking cigarettes causes cancer in... how many years of smoking?

But you said it right, 5 billion test subjects. You want be a lab rat, more power to you. But don't come after me, insisting/mandating that I have to be one also. You made your choice to take the risk of the vaccine, I made mine to risk the virus.

By all that is good and holy, I hope you are right and these vaccines are much safer than they seem. BUT, knowing Big Pharma's track record regarding marketing known harmful medicines and that they have complete and total immunity from liability in this arena --> its a long shot.

But hey, think of all that money that will be made treating cancer in the next few years to decades. $$
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21394
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11939

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:52 am Why should we know "soon enough"?

Smoking cigarettes causes cancer in... how many years of smoking?

But you said it right, 5 billion test subjects. You want be a lab rat, more power to you. But don't come after me, insisting/mandating that I have to be one also. You made your choice to take the risk of the vaccine, I made mine to risk the virus.

By all that is good and holy, I hope you are right and these vaccines are much safer than they seem. BUT, knowing Big Pharma's track record regarding marketing known harmful medicines and that they have complete and total immunity from liability in this arena --> its a long shot.

But hey, think of all that money that will be made treating cancer in the next few years to decades. $$
:lol:
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9289
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11940

Post by Biker »

Image
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11941

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Image

Congrats USA!! 1 million Covid deaths!

USA!!USA!!USA!!USA!!USA!!USA!!USA!!USA!!USA!!


:beavisbutthead: :usa: :usa: :usa:

:angel: TIMES ONE MILLION!!
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3178
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11942

Post by Who »

My social security just got safer
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8211
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11943

Post by Charliesheen »

Who wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:21 am My social security just got safer
.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9289
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11944

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:35 am Image

Congrats USA!! 1 million Covid deaths!

USA!!USA!!USA!!USA!!USA!!USA!!USA!!USA!!USA!!


:beavisbutthead: :usa: :usa: :usa:

:angel: TIMES ONE MILLION!!
Except it’s a bullshit number
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11945

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:23 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:35 am Image

Congrats USA!! 1 million Covid deaths!

USA!!USA!!USA!!USA!!USA!!USA!!USA!!USA!!USA!!


:beavisbutthead: :usa: :usa: :usa:

:angel: TIMES ONE MILLION!!
Except it’s a bullshit number
Yeah. Likely closer to 2 million.
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10126
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11946

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Oh Noes!
EFMN, good thing you dont live in PA!

Pennsylvania judge rules in favor of parents, removes five board members over mandatory masks in schools
https://thepostmillennial.com/pennsylva ... aign=64487
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11947

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:13 am Oh Noes!
EFMN, good thing you dont live in PA!

Pennsylvania judge rules in favor of parents, removes five board members over mandatory masks in schools
https://thepostmillennial.com/pennsylva ... aign=64487
HAHAHA. Its hilarious that people take wearing a mask is like an assault on liberties. Its just a fukking mask. Not shackles. NOT a Jewish death star. Wow.

So they went to the courts to do this. Nothing better to do?

Y'all got some fukked up priorities down there.
User avatar
BigRedRetard
Hammy's Dom
Posts: 4680
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11948

Post by BigRedRetard »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:49 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:13 am Oh Noes!
EFMN, good thing you dont live in PA!

Pennsylvania judge rules in favor of parents, removes five board members over mandatory masks in schools
https://thepostmillennial.com/pennsylva ... aign=64487
HAHAHA. Its hilarious that people take wearing a mask is like an assault on liberties. Its just a fukking mask. Not shackles. NOT a Jewish death star. Wow.

So they went to the courts to do this. Nothing better to do?

Y'all got some fukked up priorities down there.
Its not the masks. Its the mandates. People would be more likely to wear them if they aren't being forced to.
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11949

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

BigRedRetard wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:28 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:49 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:13 am Oh Noes!
EFMN, good thing you dont live in PA!

Pennsylvania judge rules in favor of parents, removes five board members over mandatory masks in schools
https://thepostmillennial.com/pennsylva ... aign=64487
HAHAHA. Its hilarious that people take wearing a mask is like an assault on liberties. Its just a fukking mask. Not shackles. NOT a Jewish death star. Wow.

So they went to the courts to do this. Nothing better to do?

Y'all got some fukked up priorities down there.
Its not the masks. Its the mandates. People would be more likely to wear them if they aren't being forced to.
Maybe at the beginning this has a chance. But no way its happening now. I'd like to see this tried. Have a school lift the mandates and just recommend masks. My guess is 90% dont wear them.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21394
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11950

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:36 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:28 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:49 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:13 am Oh Noes!
EFMN, good thing you dont live in PA!

Pennsylvania judge rules in favor of parents, removes five board members over mandatory masks in schools
https://thepostmillennial.com/pennsylva ... aign=64487
HAHAHA. Its hilarious that people take wearing a mask is like an assault on liberties. Its just a fukking mask. Not shackles. NOT a Jewish death star. Wow.

So they went to the courts to do this. Nothing better to do?

Y'all got some fukked up priorities down there.
Its not the masks. Its the mandates. People would be more likely to wear them if they aren't being forced to.
Maybe at the beginning this has a chance. But no way its happening now. I'd like to see this tried. Have a school lift the mandates and just recommend masks. My guess is 90% dont wear them.
i bet if private schools lifted the mandates for school uniforms and just made them "suggested" that they would have a tremendous turnout of students continuing to wear them.
Post Reply