Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1459
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11951

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:42 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:36 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:28 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:49 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:13 am Oh Noes!
EFMN, good thing you dont live in PA!

Pennsylvania judge rules in favor of parents, removes five board members over mandatory masks in schools
https://thepostmillennial.com/pennsylva ... aign=64487
HAHAHA. Its hilarious that people take wearing a mask is like an assault on liberties. Its just a fukking mask. Not shackles. NOT a Jewish death star. Wow.

So they went to the courts to do this. Nothing better to do?

Y'all got some fukked up priorities down there.
Its not the masks. Its the mandates. People would be more likely to wear them if they aren't being forced to.
Maybe at the beginning this has a chance. But no way its happening now. I'd like to see this tried. Have a school lift the mandates and just recommend masks. My guess is 90% dont wear them.
i bet if private schools lifted the mandates for school uniforms and just made them "suggested" that they would have a tremendous turnout of students continuing to wear them.
I'd take that bet. My guess is the uniforms would be obsolete after a year. They are expensive and kids like to wear their own clothes.
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10143
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11952

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:49 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:13 am Oh Noes!
EFMN, good thing you dont live in PA!

Pennsylvania judge rules in favor of parents, removes five board members over mandatory masks in schools
https://thepostmillennial.com/pennsylva ... aign=64487
HAHAHA. Its hilarious that people take wearing a mask is like an assault on liberties. Its just a fukking mask. Not shackles. NOT a Jewish death star. Wow.

So they went to the courts to do this. Nothing better to do?

Y'all got some fukked up priorities down there.
Its the mandating of the masks that THE SCIENCE!!1!11 has shown to be basically 1 step above useless. Its ridiculous. At the same time...if you or whoever wants to wear them- go ahead. No one will stop you.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1459
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11953

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:01 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:49 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:13 am Oh Noes!
EFMN, good thing you dont live in PA!

Pennsylvania judge rules in favor of parents, removes five board members over mandatory masks in schools
https://thepostmillennial.com/pennsylva ... aign=64487
HAHAHA. Its hilarious that people take wearing a mask is like an assault on liberties. Its just a fukking mask. Not shackles. NOT a Jewish death star. Wow.

So they went to the courts to do this. Nothing better to do?

Y'all got some fukked up priorities down there.
Its the mandating of the masks that THE SCIENCE!!1!11 has shown to be basically 1 step above useless. Its ridiculous. At the same time...if you or whoever wants to wear them- go ahead. No one will stop you.
Your "DoMyOwN ReSuRcH " science has discredited them. The rest of the world is OK with them. But somehow yous people turned it into a fight for control.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9305
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11954

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:48 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:01 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:49 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:13 am Oh Noes!
EFMN, good thing you dont live in PA!

Pennsylvania judge rules in favor of parents, removes five board members over mandatory masks in schools
https://thepostmillennial.com/pennsylva ... aign=64487
HAHAHA. Its hilarious that people take wearing a mask is like an assault on liberties. Its just a fukking mask. Not shackles. NOT a Jewish death star. Wow.

So they went to the courts to do this. Nothing better to do?

Y'all got some fukked up priorities down there.
Its the mandating of the masks that THE SCIENCE!!1!11 has shown to be basically 1 step above useless. Its ridiculous. At the same time...if you or whoever wants to wear them- go ahead. No one will stop you.
Your "DoMyOwN ReSuRcH " science has discredited them. The rest of the world is OK with them. But somehow yous people turned it into a fight for control.
Conspiracy August 2020:

1. Masks dont really work
2. Social distancing does nothing
3. The virus likely came from a lab
4. Natural immunity is better than vaccinated immunity (And yes, natural and vaccination immunity is better than either or)
5. These vaccines arent what they cracked up to be (June 2021)

All of this was ridiculed by the media and 'Science' and all turned out to be true

So yeah, go fuck yourself
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11955

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:17 pm Conspiracy August 2020:

1. Masks dont really work
2. Social distancing does nothing
3. The virus likely came from a lab
4. Natural immunity is better than vaccinated immunity (And yes, natural and vaccination immunity is better than either or)
5. These vaccines arent what they cracked up to be (June 2021)

All of this was ridiculed by the media and 'Science' and all turned out to be true

So yeah, go fuck yourself
The problem with hard headed numbskulls is that they just never seem to reason. I will hand it to you, it does seem like you are at least admitting that being vaccinated is better than not being vaccinated.

However, masks obviously work. They may not be 100%, but they are certainly better than nothing for a multitude of reasons. I hate masks and i hate to wear one, but i'm not going to take the idiot stance and say that they don't work. If they do nothing more than act as a psychological reminder that there is a dangerous infection going around, they are doing something.

A logical mind would conclude that social distancing matters somehow, what else would explain why places with people in close contact (large cities) get more infections or why is it that after holidays we have more infections. It just seems like a logical conclusion to make. All of my life, if someone was sick, i kept my distance from them. I assume you are saying now that has no impact on the outcome.

I have felt all along that it came from a lab, however that's just a hunch. I haven't heard any breaking news that they have traced the source down to a definitive origin.

Finally, you admit the vaccine works. I have absolutely no interest in catching Covid to get natural immunity.

The lifespan of the success rate of the vaccine is probably much shorter than anyone guessed. I never gave it much thought because I assumed people would be lined up to get the shot, we would get herd immunity in the first year and the virus would die out. I never heard anyone in the beginning talk about how long it should last. However, I am disappointed to find that its effectiveness goes down after 4 months or so. But as long as the booster is available, i'm okay with it in lieu of the alternative.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9305
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11956

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:39 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:17 pm Conspiracy August 2020:

1. Masks dont really work
2. Social distancing does nothing
3. The virus likely came from a lab
4. Natural immunity is better than vaccinated immunity (And yes, natural and vaccination immunity is better than either or)
5. These vaccines arent what they cracked up to be (June 2021)

All of this was ridiculed by the media and 'Science' and all turned out to be true

So yeah, go fuck yourself
The problem with hard headed numbskulls is that they just never seem to reason. I will hand it to you, it does seem like you are at least admitting that being vaccinated is better than not being vaccinated.

However, masks obviously work. They may not be 100%, but they are certainly better than nothing for a multitude of reasons. I hate masks and i hate to wear one, but i'm not going to take the idiot stance and say that they don't work. If they do nothing more than act as a psychological reminder that there is a dangerous infection going around, they are doing something.

A logical mind would conclude that social distancing matters somehow, what else would explain why places with people in close contact (large cities) get more infections or why is it that after holidays we have more infections. It just seems like a logical conclusion to make. All of my life, if someone was sick, i kept my distance from them. I assume you are saying now that has no impact on the outcome.

I have felt all along that it came from a lab, however that's just a hunch. I haven't heard any breaking news that they have traced the source down to a definitive origin.

Finally, you admit the vaccine works. I have absolutely no interest in catching Covid to get natural immunity.

The lifespan of the success rate of the vaccine is probably much shorter than anyone guessed. I never gave it much thought because I assumed people would be lined up to get the shot, we would get herd immunity in the first year and the virus would die out. I never heard anyone in the beginning talk about how long it should last. However, I am disappointed to find that its effectiveness goes down after 4 months or so. But as long as the booster is available, i'm okay with it in lieu of the alternative.
Cloth and surgical masks are not really effective but K95 and N95 masks are. This is per CDC, not my Twitter feed
https://khn.org/morning-breakout/cdc-sa ... 95s-kn95s/

Johns Hopkins had a study that said social distancing didnt have an impact in spread.

The vaccines are not really vaccines in the traditional sense. Rather, they act as a temporary therapeutic that decreases death and severe illness for a few months. However, thats not what we were sold, as the number of stories and articles I've posted previously have stated
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10143
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11957

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I will concede that wearing the type of mask most people wear is slightly better than wearing no mask at all.
If you are an otherwise healthy vaccinated person, masks are patently ridiculous. I dont really care if someone wants to wear one though. Whatever. Hell, throw 2 or 3 on if it makes you feel better.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11958

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:43 am I will concede that wearing the type of mask most people wear is slightly better than wearing no mask at all.
If you are an otherwise healthy vaccinated person, masks are patently ridiculous. I dont really care if someone wants to wear one though. Whatever. Hell, throw 2 or 3 on if it makes you feel better.
exactly.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9305
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11959

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:43 am I will concede that wearing the type of mask most people wear is slightly better than wearing no mask at all.
Slightly better, meaning its nearly useless
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9305
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11960

Post by Biker »

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11961

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:59 pm
i hope you realize that no one argues against getting the virus creates an immunity the same as the vaccine does (or better, like he just said). The POINT is that some people die from covid, so why fucking get covid to get immunity when there is a fucking shot to get immunity? And why get covid, when you may spread covid while you have it, in the process of getting this immunity that you could get with a fucking shot?

Your point is retarded.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9305
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11962

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:30 pm i hope you realize that no one argues against getting the virus creates an immunity the same as the vaccine does (or better, like he just said).
Wrong. Fauci argued that even if you got COVID, you should still get the jab
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11963

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:05 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:30 pm i hope you realize that no one argues against getting the virus creates an immunity the same as the vaccine does (or better, like he just said).
Wrong. Fauci argued that even if you got COVID, you should still get the jab
probably because, if you actually listened to the video, did you notice how specific he was when he kept saying "if you ACTUALLY HAD the flu. If you ACTUALLY had it. If you ACTUALLY HAD THE flu. then you are better vaccinated than a vaccine".

the point is that some people think they have shit when the wind blows. lots of people are sure they had covid, but they never got a test. some tests are wrong.

who cares? the get shot, done deal. if you had covid, you are double protected. if you were mistaken then you have protection now.

STop with all of the whining karen bullshit.
User avatar
Cassandros
Hamsterphile
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11964

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:39 pmHowever, I am disappointed to find that its effectiveness goes down after 4 months or so. But as long as the booster is available, i'm okay with it in lieu of the alternative.
Here is the heart of the issue.

This choice is personal. You do you.

Mandating others follow your lead, for or against, is wrong.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11965

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:36 am
Animal wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:39 pmHowever, I am disappointed to find that its effectiveness goes down after 4 months or so. But as long as the booster is available, i'm okay with it in lieu of the alternative.
Here is the heart of the issue.

This choice is personal. You do you.

Mandating others follow your lead, for or against, is wrong.
very few people have been mandated to get a vaccine, Karen. calm down. I bet you weren't even mandated to get one. :lol: I don't even know anyone that was mandated to get one. why do you have to blow shit up out of proportion so much?
User avatar
Cassandros
Hamsterphile
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11966

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:13 am
Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:36 am
Animal wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:39 pmHowever, I am disappointed to find that its effectiveness goes down after 4 months or so. But as long as the booster is available, i'm okay with it in lieu of the alternative.
Here is the heart of the issue.

This choice is personal. You do you.

Mandating others follow your lead, for or against, is wrong.
very few people have been mandated to get a vaccine, Karen. calm down. I bet you weren't even mandated to get one. :lol: I don't even know anyone that was mandated to get one. why do you have to blow shit up out of proportion so much?
Very few?

That's some hard-core revisionism...

Lying is unbecoming.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11967

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:32 pm
Animal wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:13 am
Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:36 am
Animal wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:39 pmHowever, I am disappointed to find that its effectiveness goes down after 4 months or so. But as long as the booster is available, i'm okay with it in lieu of the alternative.
Here is the heart of the issue.

This choice is personal. You do you.

Mandating others follow your lead, for or against, is wrong.
very few people have been mandated to get a vaccine, Karen. calm down. I bet you weren't even mandated to get one. :lol: I don't even know anyone that was mandated to get one. why do you have to blow shit up out of proportion so much?
Very few?

That's some hard-core revisionism...

Lying is unbecoming.
you probably have no idea what very few means. It means not very many. as in, a small percentage.

I read that 36% of workers are under a vaccine mandate. that seems a bit high, but let's assume its right. Now, what defines a worker? Well obviously its someone with a job, but its also someone with a boss that can mandate anything in the first place. so that would exclude anyone that is self employed. It would also exclude most people younger than 18 yo. It would also exclude most people older than 65. It would also exclude all people that choose not to work (stay at home parents), etc.

So, maybe that number becomes 15% or less? That's getting into the very few category, stupid.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 5538
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11968

Post by Antknot »

Animal wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:00 am
Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:32 pm
Animal wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:13 am
Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:36 am
Animal wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:39 pmHowever, I am disappointed to find that its effectiveness goes down after 4 months or so. But as long as the booster is available, i'm okay with it in lieu of the alternative.
Here is the heart of the issue.

This choice is personal. You do you.

Mandating others follow your lead, for or against, is wrong.
very few people have been mandated to get a vaccine, Karen. calm down. I bet you weren't even mandated to get one. :lol: I don't even know anyone that was mandated to get one. why do you have to blow shit up out of proportion so much?
Very few?

That's some hard-core revisionism...

Lying is unbecoming.
you probably have no idea what very few means. It means not very many. as in, a small percentage.

I read that 36% of workers are under a vaccine mandate. that seems a bit high, but let's assume its right. Now, what defines a worker? Well obviously its someone with a job, but its also someone with a boss that can mandate anything in the first place. so that would exclude anyone that is self employed. It would also exclude most people younger than 18 yo. It would also exclude most people older than 65. It would also exclude all people that choose not to work (stay at home parents), etc.

So, maybe that number becomes 15% or less? That's getting into the very few category, stupid.
So if you ar in a minority you lose your right to decide for yourself?
User avatar
Cassandros
Hamsterphile
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11969

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:00 am
Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:32 pm
Animal wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:13 am
Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:36 am
Animal wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:39 pmHowever, I am disappointed to find that its effectiveness goes down after 4 months or so. But as long as the booster is available, i'm okay with it in lieu of the alternative.
Here is the heart of the issue.

This choice is personal. You do you.

Mandating others follow your lead, for or against, is wrong.
very few people have been mandated to get a vaccine, Karen. calm down. I bet you weren't even mandated to get one. :lol: I don't even know anyone that was mandated to get one. why do you have to blow shit up out of proportion so much?
Very few?

That's some hard-core revisionism...

Lying is unbecoming.
you probably have no idea what very few means. It means not very many. as in, a small percentage.

I read that 36% of workers are under a vaccine mandate. that seems a bit high, but let's assume its right. Now, what defines a worker? Well obviously its someone with a job, but its also someone with a boss that can mandate anything in the first place. so that would exclude anyone that is self employed. It would also exclude most people younger than 18 yo. It would also exclude most people older than 65. It would also exclude all people that choose not to work (stay at home parents), etc.

So, maybe that number becomes 15% or less? That's getting into the very few category, stupid.
That is some serious spin doctoring, sir!

50+ Million Americans is not "very few".
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11970

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:15 am
Animal wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:00 am
Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:32 pm
Animal wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:13 am
Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:36 am
Animal wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:39 pmHowever, I am disappointed to find that its effectiveness goes down after 4 months or so. But as long as the booster is available, i'm okay with it in lieu of the alternative.
Here is the heart of the issue.

This choice is personal. You do you.

Mandating others follow your lead, for or against, is wrong.
very few people have been mandated to get a vaccine, Karen. calm down. I bet you weren't even mandated to get one. :lol: I don't even know anyone that was mandated to get one. why do you have to blow shit up out of proportion so much?
Very few?

That's some hard-core revisionism...

Lying is unbecoming.
you probably have no idea what very few means. It means not very many. as in, a small percentage.

I read that 36% of workers are under a vaccine mandate. that seems a bit high, but let's assume its right. Now, what defines a worker? Well obviously its someone with a job, but its also someone with a boss that can mandate anything in the first place. so that would exclude anyone that is self employed. It would also exclude most people younger than 18 yo. It would also exclude most people older than 65. It would also exclude all people that choose not to work (stay at home parents), etc.

So, maybe that number becomes 15% or less? That's getting into the very few category, stupid.
That is some serious spin doctoring, sir!

50+ Million Americans is not "very few".


Well, that's 15%, so that's pretty much the definition of "very few". :lol:
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11971

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:15 am That is some serious spin doctoring, sir!

50+ Million Americans is not "very few".
and please don't be so fucking retarded as to think that every single one of those 15% were dragged kicking and screaming into an injection sight. at least 60% of them were happy to get vax'd. so that drops your number to 8%. Of those 8% some percentage of them just gave a medical or some other excuse of why they would rather be regularly tested, so that drops it to around 5%.

I probably need to change my description to very VERY few.

But, yet, here you stand screaming that everyone is being mandated to do something, like a town looney.
User avatar
Cassandros
Hamsterphile
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11972

Post by Cassandros »

If 50 million Americans died of cancer over the course of one year; would you say that death toll was "very few" compared to the entire US population, and just a small percent, thus, no big deal?

I really don't understand why you are down playing mandates this hard. This should be easy common ground.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8215
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11973

Post by Charliesheen »

There you have it.

The difference between a republic and a democracy.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11974

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:33 am If 50 million Americans died of cancer over the course of one year; would you say that death toll was "very few" compared to the entire US population, and just a small percent, thus, no big deal?

I really don't understand why you are down playing mandates this hard. This should be easy common ground.
fuck you are stupid. 25 million didn't give a fuck about the mandates because they already got the shot, because they aren't complete pussies, like you seem to be. Of the remaining 25million, some of them got a note from their mom saying they are special needs and can't have a shot. So, of the remaining 15 million represent less than 5% of the population. Why are you having a cow over such a very very small part of the population, Karen?
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3183
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11975

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:43 pm
Cassandros wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:33 am If 50 million Americans died of cancer over the course of one year; would you say that death toll was "very few" compared to the entire US population, and just a small percent, thus, no big deal?

I really don't understand why you are down playing mandates this hard. This should be easy common ground.
fuck you are stupid. 25 million didn't give a fuck about the mandates because they already got the shot, because they aren't complete pussies, like you seem to be. Of the remaining 25million, some of them got a note from their mom saying they are special needs and can't have a shot. So, of the remaining 15 million represent less than 5% of the population. Why are you having a cow over such a very very small part of the population, Karen?
Careful how you speak to Bikers Trans side
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Post Reply