Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Post Reply
User avatar
Cassandros
Hamsterphile
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11976

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:43 pm
Cassandros wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:33 am If 50 million Americans died of cancer over the course of one year; would you say that death toll was "very few" compared to the entire US population, and just a small percent, thus, no big deal?

I really don't understand why you are down playing mandates this hard. This should be easy common ground.
fuck you are stupid. 25 million didn't give a fuck about the mandates because they already got the shot, because they aren't complete pussies, like you seem to be. Of the remaining 25million, some of them got a note from their mom saying they are special needs and can't have a shot. So, of the remaining 15 million represent less than 5% of the population. Why are you having a cow over such a very very small part of the population, Karen?
Because no matter how you try to spin it --> Mandates are wrong.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11977

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:43 am
Animal wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:43 pm
Cassandros wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:33 am If 50 million Americans died of cancer over the course of one year; would you say that death toll was "very few" compared to the entire US population, and just a small percent, thus, no big deal?

I really don't understand why you are down playing mandates this hard. This should be easy common ground.
fuck you are stupid. 25 million didn't give a fuck about the mandates because they already got the shot, because they aren't complete pussies, like you seem to be. Of the remaining 25million, some of them got a note from their mom saying they are special needs and can't have a shot. So, of the remaining 15 million represent less than 5% of the population. Why are you having a cow over such a very very small part of the population, Karen?
Because no matter how you try to spin it --> Mandates are wrong.
i am laying out real facts and you are trying to inflate a number to 50 million to prop up your paranoia, and then you accuse me of lying and now spinning?

face it, you are like the annoying woman at the pta meetings that wants to give a speech every week about a bus route change made 2 years ago.
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1459
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11978

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

This is fun. Kids get better. The wife and I test positive this morning. Sniffles and a bit of pain.
Worse thing is the kids have to stay home from school since they only have one jab.
Lots of talk that the mandates and mask wearing got lifted too early. Lots of business short staff.
I dunno how you got through it in the Red states.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9305
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11979

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:56 pm I dunno how you got through it in the Red states.
Very easily. Thanks
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10143
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11980

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:56 pm This is fun. Kids get better. The wife and I test positive this morning. Sniffles and a bit of pain.
Worse thing is the kids have to stay home from school since they only have one jab.
Lots of talk that the mandates and mask wearing got lifted too early. Lots of business short staff.
I dunno how you got through it in the Red states.
Quick, better place an Amazon order to help you through! :lol:

Image
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Cassandros
Hamsterphile
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11981

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:39 pm
Cassandros wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:43 am
Animal wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:43 pm
Cassandros wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:33 am If 50 million Americans died of cancer over the course of one year; would you say that death toll was "very few" compared to the entire US population, and just a small percent, thus, no big deal?

I really don't understand why you are down playing mandates this hard. This should be easy common ground.
fuck you are stupid. 25 million didn't give a fuck about the mandates because they already got the shot, because they aren't complete pussies, like you seem to be. Of the remaining 25million, some of them got a note from their mom saying they are special needs and can't have a shot. So, of the remaining 15 million represent less than 5% of the population. Why are you having a cow over such a very very small part of the population, Karen?
Because no matter how you try to spin it --> Mandates are wrong.
i am laying out real facts and you are trying to inflate a number to 50 million to prop up your paranoia, and then you accuse me of lying and now spinning?

face it, you are like the annoying woman at the pta meetings that wants to give a speech every week about a bus route change made 2 years ago.
No, you are employing mental gymnastics to defend the indefensible. Which, is pretty shameful.

Me: mandates are wrong.
You: yeah, but I imagine most people wanted to get vaccinated, so its no biggie.

Sorry kiddo, Mandates are Wrong. There is no reason the should have ever gone into affect in the first place, and there is no reason they should be forced on people in the future.

This really should be common ground... Its largely a foundational idea of American values. So, why isn't it?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11982

Post by Animal »

gee, let's see. why would an employer mandate a vaccine to keep one employee from possibly infecting their entire workforce? Hmmm. Let me think about that.... Why would an employe mandate that an employee wear a hair net if they serve food? Why would an employer mandate that a construction worker wear steel toed boots and a hard hat? Wow, this is hard.

It goes against everything in America....!!!! OMGEREREDDDDDE!!!!!!
User avatar
Cassandros
Hamsterphile
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11983

Post by Cassandros »

Ahhh, you enforced a mandate. Now I get it...

Too bad the vaccine doesn't hinder 'infecting the workforce' and that entire line of reasoning was wrong.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11984

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:37 am Ahhh, you enforced a mandate. Now I get it...

Too bad the vaccine doesn't hinder 'infecting the workforce' and that entire line of reasoning was wrong.
i did not enforce a mandate. I considered it, for sure. But, all of my work is outdoors and most of my employees are hispanic and most were scared of the shot, so I let them come up with their own ways to protect each other.

hindsight probably tells most employers that putting in mandates didn't achieve what they would have expected. but hindsight is just that. hindsight. we aren't all as fortunate as you are where you can just complain about what everyone else does and you don't have any skin in the game.

My opinion would still be that if my employees were working in close contact and in doors, then I would certainly try to sell them on vaccines. even though the vaccine is a 100% guarantee. Its still better than the alternative.
User avatar
Cassandros
Hamsterphile
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11985

Post by Cassandros »

I'm am glad you did the right thing.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
User avatar
BigRedRetard
Hammy's Dom
Posts: 4682
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11986

Post by BigRedRetard »

Fauci advises assessing personal risk amid COVID-19 uptick

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fauci-i ... d=83983897
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11987

Post by Animal »

Biker just gave me this on very good authority. Dwayne Haskins was vaccinated a few months ago.
User avatar
BigRedRetard
Hammy's Dom
Posts: 4682
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11988

Post by BigRedRetard »

NY, Calif. failed in handling of COVID — but Florida was among best: study

New York, New Jersey and California failed in their handling of the COVID-19 pandemic because of stringent lockdowns and policies, while Florida was among the best-performing states in the country, a new study has found.

The study, published by the Committee To Unleash Prosperity, graded states by comparing COVID-19 outcomes based on the number of deaths, the economy and impact on education.

Overall, the bottom 10 on the study’s “report card” were dominated by states that had the most severe pandemic lockdowns and were among the last to finally reopen schools.

“Shutting down their economies and schools was by far the biggest mistake governors and state officials made during COVID, particularly in blue states,” Stephen Moore, one of the study’s authors and co-founder of the Committee To Unleash Prosperity, said Monday.

Despite now-disgraced former Gov. Andrew Cuomo initially being hailed for his strict response to the pandemic, the Empire State performed “poorly on every measure” — ranking 49th overall, according to the study.

New Jersey was the worst-performing state, the study found. Other places that also received an F grade included California, Illinois and Washington, DC.
A new study has found that states who had Democratic leadership during the COVID-19 pandemic faired worse than those with Republican leadership.
A new study has found that states that had Democratic leadership during the COVID-19 pandemic fared worse than those with Republican leadership.
FREDERIC J. BROWN/AFP via Getty Images
Ex-New York Governor Andrew Cuomo was initially hailed as hero before the amount of nursing home deaths were released.
Ex-New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo was initially hailed as a hero before the amount of nursing home deaths was released.
AP Photo/Seth Wenig, File
A person wearing a protective face mask walks by a retail store in midtown as the city continues Phase 4 of re-opening following restrictions imposed to slow the spread of coronavirus on September 8, 2020.
A person wearing a protective face mask walks by a retail store in Midtown as the city continues Phase 4 of reopening following restrictions imposed to slow the spread of coronavirus on September 8, 2020.
Noam Galai/Getty Images

“They had high age-adjusted death rates, they had high unemployment and significant GDP losses, and they kept their schools shut down much longer than almost all other states,” the study said.

Utah, Nebraska, Vermont and Florida — all governed by Republicans — topped the list.

The study found that the states that locked down businesses, churches, schools and restaurants for lengthy periods did not have lower death rates than those that largely remained open.
According to the study, California came in 27th in terms of deaths during the COVID-19 crisis.
According to the study, California came in 27th in terms of deaths during the COVID-19 crisis. Gov. Newsom is pictured here.
AP Photo/Ringo H.W. Chiu
Firefighters with Operation Freedom of Choice, an organization formed by firefighters opposing vaccination mandates.
Firefighters with Operation Freedom of Choice, an organization formed by firefighters opposing vaccination mandates.
AP Photo/Damian Dovarganes

Nursing home policies may explain the poor mortality rates in some states, such as New Jersey and New York, where Cuomo faced backlash for an order that directed nursing homes to take COVID-19 patients.

Meanwhile, Florida, whose GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis did away with COVID restrictions earlier on in the pandemic, ranked 28th in mortality, the study found. In comparison, heavily locked-down California came in 27th in terms of deaths.

Keeping schools closed had no impact on the number of deaths in children or adults, according to the study.
see also
Governor Andrew Cuomo announces the lifting of most COVID-19 restrictions in New York
Sorry, Gov. Cuomo — your COVID victory lap won’t make us forget your failures

“The states that locked down their economies have had unemployment rates on average about two percentage points higher than states that did not engage in severe lockdowns,” the researchers added.

“These high state unemployment rates have persisted for two years now. Most lockdown states have still not fully recovered the jobs lost in the early months of COVID.”

New York ranked 33rd for the least impact to education and second-to-last for its economic performance. California was ranked 50th for its education disruptions and 40th for the economy.

Comparatively, Florida was third for the least impact to education and 13th in economic performance.

The study was authored by University of Chicago economist Casey Mulligan, Stephen Moore of the Heritage Foundation and Phil Kerpen from the Committee to Unleash Prosperity.

The report card results were also published by the National Bureau of Economic Research.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11989

Post by Animal »

well we certainly needed a study to figure that one out. Now we need a study to figure out if water is wet.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9305
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11990

Post by Biker »

Shit Show is goin to extend the mask mandate on plane. Fucking cocksucker
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10143
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11991

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Oh, really? Huh.

WHO boss 'secretly blames China lab for Covid leak'
https://www.mailplus.co.uk/edition/news ... covid-leak
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9305
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11992

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:26 pm Oh, really? Huh.

WHO boss 'secretly blames China lab for Covid leak'
https://www.mailplus.co.uk/edition/news ... covid-leak
Oh, another conspiracy theory from an Ultra MAGA :lol:
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9305
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11993

Post by Biker »

Image
Post Reply