Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 4:24 pm
Stapes wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 4:21 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 3:44 pm Do the people talking down the death rate have any kind of grasp of reality? Y'all realise temporary morgues in NY actually happened right? Bodies piling up, health system pushed to capacity, patients sharing ventilators? Well over 100k dead already nationwide?

Without the extreme measures the health system wouldn't just have been pushed to capacity, it would have been over and when that happens the death rate shoots up.

A week from now the clown in chief will have you dupes claiming the death count is under rather than over and it's all a plot against his reelect, you
daft dozy cunts.

You can't say that to them or you'll be accused of living in fear and wanting to destroy America with deepstate fake sciencey stuff. The derping is relentless.
On my way to go break in a new hot tub at my friends house that I wired in last week, beer bbq = total fear.
You gonna be able to keep 6 feet away from the babes in that thing? ;)

P.S. We're gonna find out a lot about this plague in the next month or so. Places that didn't meet the Fed standards but listened to Chump telling them to ignore them?

If the scientists are right, they're gonna need those ventilators when NY and NJ are done with them. And Chump will claim it's not his fault.

If they don't have lots of people heading to the hospital, then it's not quite as contagious as they thought.
Last edited by FSchmertz on Sun May 24, 2020 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 4:24 pm
Stapes wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 4:21 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 3:44 pm Do the people talking down the death rate have any kind of grasp of reality? Y'all realise temporary morgues in NY actually happened right? Bodies piling up, health system pushed to capacity, patients sharing ventilators? Well over 100k dead already nationwide?

Without the extreme measures the health system wouldn't just have been pushed to capacity, it would have been over and when that happens the death rate shoots up.

A week from now the clown in chief will have you dupes claiming the death count is under rather than over and it's all a plot against his reelect, you
daft dozy cunts.

You can't say that to them or you'll be accused of living in fear and wanting to destroy America with deepstate fake sciencey stuff. The derping is relentless.
On my way to go break in a new hot tub at my friends house that I wired in last week, beer bbq = total fear.
Gas or electric heat? GFI breaker? Can you see the disconnect from the tub?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:15 pm
P.S. We're gonna find out a lot about this plague in the next month or so. Places that didn't meet the Fed standards but listened to Chump telling them to ignore them?

If the scientists are right, they're gonna need those ventilators when NY and NJ are done with them. And Chump will claim it's not his fault.

If they don't have lots of people heading to the hospital, then it's not quite as contagious as they thought.
So, in other words, if things get worse its Trumps fault. If things don't get worse then its just not as bad as the scientists thought?

that pretty much sums up the democratic response on this whole thing.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Flumper wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:38 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:15 pm

So, in other words, if things get worse its Trumps fault. If things don't get worse then its just not as bad as the scientists thought?

that pretty much sums up the democratic response on this whole thing.
Nope, if things don't get worse, Chump should get credit for his scientificky awesomeness, which would be confirmed as bigly. And which he probably thinks he should've been given since February at least.
Last edited by FSchmertz on Sun May 24, 2020 5:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Biker wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:44 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 3:35 pm
Biker wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 3:30 pm
Antknot wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 3:26 pm Are there any accepted numbers on percentage of cases without symptoms or light symptoms that may not be in the count of total cases?
Thats been the big question all along. What is the multiplier for confirmed cases to equate the real number of cases. Six weeks ago it was reported that NYC estimated that 25% of the gen pop had antibodies
USC claimed 4% after their Antibody study last month. They just released a new study that claims 2.1%.
If that’s the case then the virus isn’t as contagious as we thought
And that's what everyone should hope. And appears to be Chump's belief, based on what he's been telling State governors etc.

If he's wrong, it should all be on his head. No weaseling out this time.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

And now for something weirder.
Oxford scientists working on a coronavirus vaccine say there is now only a 50% chance of success because the number of UK cases is falling too quickly

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oxford-scien ... 47254.html
Its interesting that this is being presented as a bad thing.

I imagine much of the decline is because viruses don't do well in the Summer, but I do wonder if part of this rapid decline is because most people already got it, naturally produced antibodies, and a herd immunity is starting to take effect.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Cassandros wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:50 pm And now for something weirder.
Oxford scientists working on a coronavirus vaccine say there is now only a 50% chance of success because the number of UK cases is falling too quickly

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oxford-scien ... 47254.html
Its interesting that this is being presented as a bad thing.

I imagine much of the decline is because viruses don't do well in the Summer, but I do wonder if part of this rapid decline is because most people already got it, naturally produced antibodies, and a herd immunity is starting to take effect.
Herd immunity is based on a couple of things. If it's not very contagious, for instance, you need less people with immunity/antibodies to the virus to stop the spread. If, however, it was as contagious as mumps, for instance (if I remember correctly) you'd need >85% immunity to stop the spread.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:47 pmAnd that's what everyone should hope. And appears to be Chump's belief, based on what he's been telling State governors etc.

you have your head up the collective ass of the democratic media. Trump is one of MANY MANY MANY people in this country that are tired of listening to scientists play it safe. They are tired of all the "predictions" and bullshit. They all followed the rules and flattened the curves, because that's what they signed up for. It is now time to move on. If it gets worse, it gets worse and we will deal with it. We deal with things that are happening. Not with things that "might" happen. This is way past the point of the political games you guys have been using it to play.

Not one of the people pushing to reopen and get back to work are doing it because they think Trump pushed them into it. None.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Flumper wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:10 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:47 pmAnd that's what everyone should hope. And appears to be Chump's belief, based on what he's been telling State governors etc.

you have your head up the collective ass of the democratic media. Trump is one of MANY MANY MANY people in this country that are tired of listening to scientists play it safe. They are tired of all the "predictions" and bullshit. They all followed the rules and flattened the curves, because that's what they signed up for. It is now time to move on. If it gets worse, it gets worse and we will deal with it. We deal with things that are happening. Not with things that "might" happen. This is way past the point of the political games you guys have been using it to play.

Not one of the people pushing to reopen and get back to work are doing it because they think Trump pushed them into it. None.
Bullshit, it's you who've got your head up your ass.

It's all on Chump now. If he's wrong and you still vote for him, you've approved of his calculus of deaths vs. money. Deal with it.

Not gonna accept any excuses anymore. No weaseling. He chose to ignore his own advisors, it's all on him and his supporters now. I actually hope he's right, 'cause if the scientists are closer to right, there'll be hell to pay.
Last edited by FSchmertz on Sun May 24, 2020 6:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:22 pm

It's all on Chump now. If he's wrong and you still vote for him, you've approved of his calculus of deaths vs. money. Deal with it.

Not gonna accept any excuses anymore. No weaseling. He chose to ignore his own advisors, it's all on him and his supporters now. I actually hope he's right, 'cause if the scientists are closer to right, there'll be hell to pay.
wow. well, i'm sure he's got the shoulders for it. and room for you to cry on them as well. crawl back in your hidey hole and we will let you know when they have a cure for death.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Flumper wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:33 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:22 pm

wow. well, i'm sure he's got the shoulders for it. and room for you to cry on them as well. crawl back in your hidey hole and we will let you know when they have a cure for death.
He hasn't been responsible for anything re: this, and you folks will keep on accepting a President who isn't responsible. Well, he's responsible and folks are starting to realize that. The buck stops there. Except for his taint lickers, that is. They'll accept any lame excuse.

And I'm not hiding anywhere. If he's right, I'll say it and wonder where the scientists went wrong. I just hope for our sake that he's not the one that's wrong.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I suppose it's good we've created a culture where one can openly express himself as a pussy.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:53 pm I suppose it's good we've created a culture where one can openly express himself as a pussy.
karen needs a biologically male counterpart. we can call them Timmys.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:53 pm I suppose it's good we've created a culture where one can openly express himself as a pussy.
If being concerned that our President may be trading lives in an effort to improve the economy just enough to get him reelected makes, by your definition, someone else a "pussy," think what you will.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 7:05 pm
If being concerned that our President may be trading lives in an effort to improve the economy just enough to get him reelected makes, by your definition, someone else a "pussy," think what you will.
which really frightens you more. going outside and dying of this virus or that the economy might get better and Trump get re-elected? be honest.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Flumper wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 7:15 pm
which really frightens you more. going outside and dying of this virus or that the economy might get better and Trump get re-elected? be honest.
I have a choice between dying and a Trump reelection? :lol: That's retarded.

Are you high on something, and can I get some? :lol:

P.S. I think it more likely that it's a package deal. A higher chance of croaking + A Chump reelection.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Biker wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:15 pm
Trading lives? Geez, WTF happened to the above the fray independent
Never said any of that shit, though I guess you think you read it somewhere?

I'm fully prepared to give Chump credit if what he's promoting and "demanding" from governors and mayors is found to be for the best. And if so, we'll have to examine why what the experts (including HIS experts) have been saying is wrong.

It's just that right now he's contradicting what his own experts are saying. And it smells like bullshit who's sole purpose is to get him reelected, not to protect U.S. citizens.
Trump Declares Churches 'Essential,' Demands Governors Let Them Reopen Despite COVID-19 Lockdowns
Tell me that isn't merely playing to "His" religious base in order to get elected, damn any possible consequences?

And you know he'll throw those Governors under the bus if things go wrong. Just like he does to everyone to avoid "responsibility" for anything. Let's face it, this president is a lying coward.

P.S. Not saying there might be some safe way of having religious services. They're having them online right now. Maybe drive-in, stay in cars at least 6 feet apart? Heck, some places seem to be farther along in controlling the plague.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:32 pm I'm fully prepared to give Chump credit if what he's promoting and "demanding" from governors and mayors is found to be for the best. And if so, we'll have to examine why what the experts (including HIS experts) have been saying is wrong.
you sound like a completely brainwashed CNN fruit loop.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:43 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 3:44 pm Do the people talking down the death rate have any kind of grasp of reality? Y'all realise temporary morgues in NY actually happened right? Bodies piling up, health system pushed to capacity, patients sharing ventilators? Approaching 100k dead already nationwide?

daft dozy cunts.
You do realize that the Democrat Colorado guv announced that the death count was some 700 lower than reported
QED, your overlords have already got you primed. It was dropped from 1091 to 878, which is nowhere near 700, and the reason was they had a stoopid method of counting in the first place. Doesn't apply to all other states. Are you capable of seeing the basic factual reality of what just went down in New York and Italy, or is reality just a librul plot in your diseased little mind? The official tolls are low worldwide because it wil take time to assess all the deaths outside of hospitals.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

As always you just can't face simple questions because you cannot defend your position. I really don't get the mindset, I'd have to have a couple of strokes to get down to your level.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Do I have an incentive to answer any questions from a cowardly pussy who dodges all mine? I'd have to go with no.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I did, but if you think they were silly questions you have even less reason to cowardly evade them, you pathetic quivering pussy.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Flumper wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:52 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:32 pm I'm fully prepared to give Chump credit if what he's promoting and "demanding" from governors and mayors is found to be for the best. And if so, we'll have to examine why what the experts (including HIS experts) have been saying is wrong.
you sound like a completely brainwashed CNN fruit loop.
And you sound like a mind-controlled captive of Faux Nooz, or maybe worse yet OAN, Chump's new Pravda.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

About that Colorado death reporting fiasco:

"We have been reporting at the state deaths among people who had COVID-19 at the time of death and the cause of that death may or may not have been COVID-19," France said, adding, "We started to hear stories about 'Are these correct or are these incorrect?'"

The Montezuma County coroner told KDVR that one man who reportedly had COVID-19 died from alcohol poisoning but was registered by the state as a virus-related fatality.

wow. carnival workers on the midway spend more time thinking through a decision.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 9:44 pm Image

Biker mocks Frontline workers putting their lives on the line and working 18 hours shifts from the comfort of his living room day trading desk.... Such bravery.
I blame Biker.