hi guys

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

spaceace
Forum Newbie

hi guys

Post by spaceace »

how are u all? im good
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: hi guys

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Hi there! Are you thinking about sucking on something?
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

spaceace wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:44 pm how are u all? im good
You weren't on the last UJR were you?
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Except for spaceace. Fuck that guy.
donky
Forum Regular

Post by donky »

spaceace, I remember you. what's up buddy! you still kicking ass and collecting and refurbishing arcade memorabilia??? Hows that bad ass arcade doing now adays? Is Primal rage still dominating
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

donky wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:29 pm spaceace, I remember you. what's up buddy! you still kicking ass and collecting and refurbishing arcade memorabilia??? Hows that bad ass arcade doing now adays? Is Primal rage still dominating
Fucking sweet. Let’s see some pics.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
spaceace
Forum Newbie

Post by spaceace »

donky wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:29 pm spaceace, I remember you. what's up buddy! you still kicking ass and collecting and refurbishing arcade memorabilia??? Hows that bad ass arcade doing now adays? Is Primal rage still dominating
my wife left me and took all my arcade gaems now im having to start over. but its okay i decided to start a new and opened up my own bisuness selling hunting supplies and also doing lawncare on the side. so far ive been raking in the big bucks.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

spaceace wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:56 pm
my wife left me and took all my arcade gaems now im having to start over. but its okay i decided to start a new and opened up my own bisuness selling hunting supplies and also doing lawncare on the side. so far ive been raking in the big bucks.
That sucks. How many did you have?
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
spaceace
Forum Newbie

Post by spaceace »

HighNDry wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:44 pm
just the one wife.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

spaceace wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:50 pm

just the one wife.
(scratches out Mormon and Utah from spreadsheet)
Zerobeat
Forum God

Post by Zerobeat »

just the one wife.
:) :)
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

just the one wife.
LOL. You know what I meant, you bastard.
-Mitch Hedberg