Blue Angels Fly Over

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Blue Angels Fly Over

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Hey Stapes! This Bud's for you!

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Wut wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:35 pm
Deathproof wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 4:36 am
Stapes wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 3:28 am I've been white my whole life. I know all the code words all the innuendo all the little out of the side mouth jokes....... You're not fooling anybody death proof........ You are a racist scumbag.
Not even a little bit, kid. You're the racist. I will again point out that I never mentioned race at all. You read the word "ghetto" and instantly thought "black", not me.
When I read "ghetto", I think "societal parasite". You need to get your racism looked at, chief. That shit isn't cool.
I will again point out that you again left out your reference to apes in your defense. What cannot be discerned here is whether your dishonesty is because you're trying to cover up your true beliefs or if you truly belive the nonsense you are posting.
I'll discern it for you: there was no dishonesty, nor was there any nonsense. You're a racist. That's what we've discovered here. Your mind immed6goes to "black people" when you hear/read the word "apes". It's pretty fucking sad. Get help with that.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

What does all this political BS have to do with "Blue Angles Fly Over"?
Tuesday
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Tuesday »

Deathproof wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 12:25 am
Tuesday wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:13 pm
Deathproof wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 12:10 pm
Tuesday wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 11:14 pm
Deathproof wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:09 pm
Tuesday wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:03 pm

No it doesn't work beautifully at all. People go bankrupt or die trying to get to a fucking hospital for gods sakes in America. Then what happens? Taxpayers like me and you are stuck absorbing the bill while the CROOKED AS FUCK insurance companies rip us off blind.

That's not working. That's not working for you. It's not working for me. It's working for Mitch McConnell.

That needs to change.
it actually does work for you, me, and Senator McConnell. Know why? Because when somebody who isnt you, me, or Senator McConnell dies or goes bankrupt, they're not you, me, or Senator McConnell. Ergo, we are unaffected.
Meanwhile, thanks to the dismantling of Husseincare, my insurance is back to the cost it was before Husseincare. Win/win.

No dumbfuck it's not. Who pays all that red state welfare? I do.

I have to pay for the dumb broke MAGATS of Alabama Tennessee Arkansas and every other dumb, broke red shithole. That isn't working for me dear.
And I have to pay for all the ghetto-ass welfare apes who vote Democrat rather than leave the democrat plantation. All the denizens of inner city Detroit, baltimore, chicago, harlem... oh, and let's not forget all the taxpayer money being spent on illegals who have no right to exist here. S ok it occurs to me that people dying and going bankrupt because they cant be bothered to get off their lazy asses and get a fucking job is none of my concern.

So yes, dumbfuck, it is.

Well maybe they vote Democrat because they don't want to end up like pighole Kentucky or pighole Mississippi or pighole Arkansas or pighole Alabama I could be here all day. Every red state is a shithole.
Check out downtown detroit. Check out downtown baltimore. Check out chicago. Check out Rockford, Illinois. Check out the FSF's-wife's-lunch-buffet that are the streets of Nancy Pelosi's town. Anywhere there's democrat leadership, there's ghetto-ass ruin.

Conversely, take a look at Texas. Look at Florida. Look at fucking ALASKA! Red states, bitch.

The fascist state of Texas is a fucking disaster. The grid was handed over to the cronies of the governor and now it only works when you don't want heat or air. 500 dollar a month electricity bills 1/3 of which is taxes, you can't buy beer after midnight, the property taxes are 3% and women can't make their own health care decisions. Couple that with the TOP TEN most subsidized welfare leach states in the union and you all would starve without California..
Tuesday
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Tuesday »

Whoops these are old. Sorry just reading my messages 😅
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Tuesday wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:00 pm Whoops these are old. Sorry just reading my messages 😅
:lol: