(locked) Just so the little crowd of people here know... Never in my life...

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

(locked) Just so the little crowd of people here know... Never in my life...

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

I've never met more racist ignorant people than on this board in my entire life. Maybe there's a reason why NJ turns out to be the most educated state in this country. What's hilarious is that Trump is from my neck of the woods & meanwhile the racist rednecks on this board love him.

My woman and her family happen to be from El Salvador and they are harder working more successful people than you fucking losers ever dreamed of being. It is literally fuckin' horrible how little respect you give them when they are running the show and kickin' all of your little fag asses. It's not even close chumps, never in my life have I met harder working or tougher people than they are.

They are kickin' ass & all of you here totally suck and are just leaches, you sorry fucks. At least give them some respect you sorry ass biatches.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Just so the little crowd of people here know... Never in my life...

OK QD, it's a white video, see, we're tight bro.

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Sorry QD, the billionaire DR DRE played a part in that too and he happens to be black. What an evil man he is. :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Unless you were born in Queens, New York you are not from Trumps neck of the woods

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:08 pm Unless you were born in Queens, New York you are not from Trumps neck of the woods

Wrong. I'm from Trump's neck of the woods right now. He lives right down the road from me in the summer. As usual Quint you are mistaken, which seems to be the typical way you are. Seriously STFU until you have something factual to say. You are obsessed with being dumb and wasting people's time here. For once just STFU.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Quint, the childish homo bitch that wastes our time with his stupid cartoons. When will this fag grow up? :roll:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:11 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:08 pm Unless you were born in Queens, New York you are not from Trumps neck of the woods

Wrong. I'm from Trump's neck of the woods right now. He lives right down the road from me in the summer. As usual Quint you are mistaken, which seems to be the typical way you are. Seriously STFU until you have something factual to say. You are obsessed with being dumb and wasting people's time here. For once just STFU.
Trump is not from New Jersey, he's never been from New Jersey. Trump was born in Queens and lived in Manhattan almost his entire life. He recently changed his residence to the state of florida. He's never been a New Jersey resident. Take your meds cunt.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:58 am I've never met more racist ignorant people than on this board in my entire life. Maybe there's a reason why NJ turns out to be the most educated state in this country. What's hilarious is that Trump is from my neck of the woods & meanwhile the racist rednecks on this board love him.

My woman and her family happen to be from El Sal vador and they are harder working more successful people than you fucking losers ever dreamed of being. It is literally fuckin' horrible how little respect you give them when they are running the show and kickin' all of your little fag asses. It's not even close chumps, never in my life have I met harder working or tougher people than they are.

They are kickin' ass & all of you here totally suck and are just leaches, you sorry fucks. At least give them some respect you sorry ass biatches.
Back to reality, this is fact, ya dimwit fuckers. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:14 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:11 pm

Trump is not from New Jersey, he's never been from New Jersey. Trump was born in Queens and lived in Manhattan almost his entire life. He recently changed his residence to the state of florida. He's never been a New Jersey resident. Take your meds cunt.
Listen you ignorant fucking cunt, then why is he living in NJ every summer, ya dumb fuck, right down the road from me? Just STFU 'cause you think you're smart but the reality is that you skew all the facts and end up being highly ignorant, like the dolt you is. One thing we should never do is believe anything you say 'cause you are completely full of shit son, think about it.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:17 pm You and your whole Mestizo boarding house tenants are certified shit eating loons.

The FSF household commuting to work

You don't even live in a house, you live in your mom's basement scumbag. Beyond that you have no wife & my wife happens to be awesome as does her relatives you ignorant fuckin' loser. You are a waste of life and even your family is ashamed of you, you ass licking dick sucking shit eating scumbag, so STFU.

My wife and the other hispanic people in my family & in my household happen to make 200K a year right now. Suck on it you desperate loser. :lol: :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Does this ignorant fuck need to be schooled again? OMG, what a dolt.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:26 pm Image
So, that's your mom? I figured that. I know I'm a good looking man too but thanks for making me your AV, I bet you salivate everytime you look at my pic fagboy.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

All I know is that my wife's cousin, for example. You wouldn't notice this guy in the crowd. Then, he works 6 days a week 12 hours a day & he is absolutely strong as hell, trust me. I think he's made of steel to be honest.

So, my wife asks him to do some yard work on his 1 day off, for a mere 40 dollars. Let me tell you something he hit it so hard I thought he was Roberto Duran winning yet another boxing match. For real. He removed all the stumps, moved the rocks laid down the mulch in a mere several hours. God bless him, for sure.

Talk about essential workers... Fuck the fags on this board, biatches.

Here's another billionaire.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:52 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:29 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:26 pm Image
So, that's your mom? I figured that. I know I'm a good looking man too but thanks for making me your AV, I bet you salivate everytime you look at my pic fagboy.
His wife was much better looking at this age then she is now
Wat, retard? Neither Quint, nor you even have a wife & I happen to have a wife that is drop dead gorgeous, so STFU.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

This topic has lived its span, time to kill it.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。