Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

The forum for all things New Jersey! Maybe for those in Iraan TX. And boobs.
User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#1

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Sat May 23, 2020 12:50 am

And 90% of you dumbfucks that have been on UJ disagreed with me. All I can say is who laughs last, laughs best dumbasses. ;)

User avatar
Whackov
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#2

Post by Whackov » Sat May 23, 2020 2:50 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:50 am
And 90% of you dumbfucks that have been on UJ disagreed with me. All I can say is who laughs last, laughs best dumbasses. ;)
Have you priced these bitches? I think to get the 0-60 in 2.9 seconds and the 500 mile range you have to go with the tri-motor which makes the price absolutely ridiculous. I would drive a Tesla but there is no way in hell that I would pay for one new. New vehicles, in general, are a complete waste of money because of the depreciation the second that you drive it off of the lot.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 14614
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#3

Post by CaptQuint » Sat May 23, 2020 11:49 am

Will it still be called the 2021 cybertruck when it doesn’t come out before 2024?
“I don't take responsibility at all” President Donald John Trump 03/13/2020

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1880
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#4

Post by Smok44 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:54 am

Image
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 7614
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#5

Post by Biker » Sat May 23, 2020 3:15 pm

I'm a strong conservationist and would never purchase an electric vehicle. They are hideous on the environment

User avatar
QillerDaemon
Nobody, really.
Posts: 1278
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beautiful downtown OrloVista FL
Interests: Playing Skyrim and picking my nose
Occupation: Router/Switch Jockey.

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#6

Post by QillerDaemon » Sat May 23, 2020 3:34 pm

Biker wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:15 pm
I'm a strong conservationist and would never purchase an electric vehicle. They are hideous on the environment
Until we have an effective and efficient way to recycle the parts of the battery, electric vehicles are not doing much better for the environment than petroleum burning vehicles. Or maybe better, they are substituting one form of trash for another. Electronic waste is already a huge problem in our world, with portions of some countries (Chine, Vietnam, India) turned into bleak wastelands of electronic trash and with horribly dirty industries in reclaiming usable portions of that trash.

And for these vehicles to run, somewhere and somehow, matter has to be converted into energy to power them. Even electricity has to be made, often by dirty means. The Carnot cycle ain't just a chapter in an elementary physics book.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 7614
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#7

Post by Biker » Sat May 23, 2020 3:35 pm

QillerDaemon wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:34 pm
Biker wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:15 pm
I'm a strong conservationist and would never purchase an electric vehicle. They are hideous on the environment
Until we have an effective and efficient way to recycle the parts of the battery, electric vehicles are not doing much better for the environment than petroleum burning vehicles.
Yep

User avatar
BigRedRetard
El Jefe
Posts: 1856
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#8

Post by BigRedRetard » Sat May 23, 2020 5:16 pm

Hydrogen for the win.

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1880
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#9

Post by Smok44 » Sat May 23, 2020 6:49 pm

QillerDaemon wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:34 pm
Biker wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:15 pm
I'm a strong conservationist and would never purchase an electric vehicle. They are hideous on the environment
Until we have an effective and efficient way to recycle the parts of the battery, electric vehicles are not doing much better for the environment than petroleum burning vehicles. Or maybe better, they are substituting one form of trash for another. Electronic waste is already a huge problem in our world, with portions of some countries (Chine, Vietnam, India) turned into bleak wastelands of electronic trash and with horribly dirty industries in reclaiming usable portions of that trash.

And for these vehicles to run, somewhere and somehow, matter has to be converted into energy to power them. Even electricity has to be made, often by dirty means. The Carnot cycle ain't just a chapter in an elementary physics book.
Bingo!
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#10

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Sat May 23, 2020 7:22 pm

QillerDaemon wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:34 pm
Biker wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:15 pm
I'm a strong conservationist and would never purchase an electric vehicle. They are hideous on the environment
Until we have an effective and efficient way to recycle the parts of the battery, electric vehicles are not doing much better for the environment than petroleum burning vehicles. Or maybe better, they are substituting one form of trash for another. Electronic waste is already a huge problem in our world, with portions of some countries (Chine, Vietnam, India) turned into bleak wastelands of electronic trash and with horribly dirty industries in reclaiming usable portions of that trash.

And for these vehicles to run, somewhere and somehow, matter has to be converted into energy to power them. Even electricity has to be made, often by dirty means. The Carnot cycle ain't just a chapter in an elementary physics book.
Except a lot of energy that recharges electric batteries is generated by clean Nuclear power, or natural gas. In NJ over 20% of electric is generated from Nuclear clean power plants. There needs to be more of this. Vote for it.

User avatar
Mtb_man
Dont Insult His Tool
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:48 pm

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#11

Post by Mtb_man » Mon May 25, 2020 7:04 pm

Not to mention the total destruction that mining the rare earth elements does.

Also there is no such thing as clean nuclear power.

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#12

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Mon May 25, 2020 11:11 pm

Mtb_man wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:04 pm
Not to mention the total destruction that mining the rare earth elements does.

Also there is no such thing as clean nuclear power.
Still, & actually this was my point, electric vehicles are brutally high powered superior performing vehicles that have completely kicked ass & destroyed muscle cars like Quint's ride that rely on gas, for example. That's the first thing I noticed about them from over 7 years ago when I first mentioned it. He couldn't admit it, & as always ended up being wrong.

Next, I strongly disagree that there is no such thing as clean nuclear power. We need to work harder & focus on that objective, 'cause finding clean nuclear power is a hell of a lot closer than finding useful solar or wind power. That shit supplies like 3% of our power now & the environmental waste to produce that is pathetic. It's more wasteful & even a worse solution. Many environmentalists agree with me too.

So, why not talk about a solution for a change, instead of talking about things that will never happen? The solution will be nuclear power & we will figure out how to fly the waste out to the sun where it will be easily absorbed. Right now, nuclear power & electric powered vehicles are the solution, but tell me son, what's a better solution? I honestly believe you don't have one.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 14614
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#13

Post by CaptQuint » Mon May 25, 2020 11:42 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 11:11 pm
Mtb_man wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:04 pm
Not to mention the total destruction that mining the rare earth elements does.

Also there is no such thing as clean nuclear power.
Still, & actually this was my point, electric vehicles are brutally high powered superior performing vehicles that have completely kicked ass & destroyed muscle cars like Quint's ride that rely on gas, for example. That's the first thing I noticed about them from over 7 years ago when I first mentioned it. He couldn't admit it, & as always ended up being wrong.

Next, I strongly disagree that there is no such thing as clean nuclear power. We need to work harder & focus on that objective, 'cause finding clean nuclear power is a hell of a lot closer than finding useful solar or wind power. That shit supplies like 3% of our power now & the environmental waste to produce that is pathetic. It's more wasteful & even a worse solution. Many environmentalists agree with me too.

So, why not talk about a solution for a change, instead of talking about things that will never happen? The solution will be nuclear power & we will figure out how to fly the waste out to the sun where it will be easily absorbed. Right now, nuclear power & electric powered vehicles are the solution, but tell me son, what's a better solution? I honestly believe you don't have one.
OK, you buy a Tesla and race me to Chicago. First one there wins. :iroc:
“I don't take responsibility at all” President Donald John Trump 03/13/2020

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 3045
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Haliburton Highlands

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#14

Post by megman » Tue May 26, 2020 12:03 am

I'm having Cannonball Run flashbacks....
I PICKED THE WRONG DAY TO SEIZE

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 14614
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#15

Post by CaptQuint » Tue May 26, 2020 12:06 am

Ms. FSF takes the lead!

Image
“I don't take responsibility at all” President Donald John Trump 03/13/2020

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 14614
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#16

Post by CaptQuint » Tue May 26, 2020 12:08 am

Image
“I don't take responsibility at all” President Donald John Trump 03/13/2020

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1880
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#17

Post by Smok44 » Tue May 26, 2020 12:18 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 12:06 am
Ms. FSF takes the lead!

Image
Wow! She's had work done!
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 3045
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Haliburton Highlands

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#18

Post by megman » Tue May 26, 2020 12:59 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 12:06 am
Ms. FSF takes the lead!

Image
Loved that orangutan. :lol:
I PICKED THE WRONG DAY TO SEIZE

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#19

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Tue May 26, 2020 9:22 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 11:42 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 11:11 pm
Mtb_man wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:04 pm
Not to mention the total destruction that mining the rare earth elements does.

Also there is no such thing as clean nuclear power.
Still, & actually this was my point, electric vehicles are brutally high powered superior performing vehicles that have completely kicked ass & destroyed muscle cars like Quint's ride that rely on gas, for example. That's the first thing I noticed about them from over 7 years ago when I first mentioned it. He couldn't admit it, & as always ended up being wrong.

Next, I strongly disagree that there is no such thing as clean nuclear power. We need to work harder & focus on that objective, 'cause finding clean nuclear power is a hell of a lot closer than finding useful solar or wind power. That shit supplies like 3% of our power now & the environmental waste to produce that is pathetic. It's more wasteful & even a worse solution. Many environmentalists agree with me too.

So, why not talk about a solution for a change, instead of talking about things that will never happen? The solution will be nuclear power & we will figure out how to fly the waste out to the sun where it will be easily absorbed. Right now, nuclear power & electric powered vehicles are the solution, but tell me son, what's a better solution? I honestly believe you don't have one.
OK, you buy a Tesla and race me to Chicago. First one there wins. :iroc:
& how many times, if ever, have you done that? A 500 mile range is plenty for me, even for racing. 8-)

Once again Quint presents something irrelevant when it comes to something being applicable to the discussion & basically talks out of his ass. Get real Quint, just like that ugly slut you fucked, prolly the only one in years too. My wife is way hotter than the fuckin' married whore you banged that looked like a pig. :lol: Beyond that she's an awesome person & a great wife. I'm sorry you're so obsessed & jealous about that, like the little girl you is, 'lil bitch. :roll:

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 14614
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#20

Post by CaptQuint » Tue May 26, 2020 10:48 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 9:22 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 11:42 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 11:11 pm
Mtb_man wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:04 pm
Not to mention the total destruction that mining the rare earth elements does.

Also there is no such thing as clean nuclear power.
Still, & actually this was my point, electric vehicles are brutally high powered superior performing vehicles that have completely kicked ass & destroyed muscle cars like Quint's ride that rely on gas, for example. That's the first thing I noticed about them from over 7 years ago when I first mentioned it. He couldn't admit it, & as always ended up being wrong.

Next, I strongly disagree that there is no such thing as clean nuclear power. We need to work harder & focus on that objective, 'cause finding clean nuclear power is a hell of a lot closer than finding useful solar or wind power. That shit supplies like 3% of our power now & the environmental waste to produce that is pathetic. It's more wasteful & even a worse solution. Many environmentalists agree with me too.

So, why not talk about a solution for a change, instead of talking about things that will never happen? The solution will be nuclear power & we will figure out how to fly the waste out to the sun where it will be easily absorbed. Right now, nuclear power & electric powered vehicles are the solution, but tell me son, what's a better solution? I honestly believe you don't have one.
OK, you buy a Tesla and race me to Chicago. First one there wins. :iroc:
& how many times, if ever, have you done that? A 500 mile range is plenty for me, even for racing. 8-)

Once again Quint presents something irrelevant when it comes to something being applicable to the discussion & basically talks out of his ass. Get real Quint, just like that ugly slut you fucked, prolly the only one in years too. My wife is way hotter than the fuckin' married whore you banged that looked like a pig. :lol: Beyond that she's an awesome person & a great wife. I'm sorry you're so obsessed & jealous about that, like the little girl you is, 'lil bitch. :roll:
You mean 390 miles, and you and your Tesla would lose. :nascar:
“I don't take responsibility at all” President Donald John Trump 03/13/2020

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#21

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Tue May 26, 2020 10:55 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 10:48 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 9:22 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 11:42 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 11:11 pm
Mtb_man wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:04 pm
Not to mention the total destruction that mining the rare earth elements does.

Also there is no such thing as clean nuclear power.
Still, & actually this was my point, electric vehicles are brutally high powered superior performing vehicles that have completely kicked ass & destroyed muscle cars like Quint's ride that rely on gas, for example. That's the first thing I noticed about them from over 7 years ago when I first mentioned it. He couldn't admit it, & as always ended up being wrong.

Next, I strongly disagree that there is no such thing as clean nuclear power. We need to work harder & focus on that objective, 'cause finding clean nuclear power is a hell of a lot closer than finding useful solar or wind power. That shit supplies like 3% of our power now & the environmental waste to produce that is pathetic. It's more wasteful & even a worse solution. Many environmentalists agree with me too.

So, why not talk about a solution for a change, instead of talking about things that will never happen? The solution will be nuclear power & we will figure out how to fly the waste out to the sun where it will be easily absorbed. Right now, nuclear power & electric powered vehicles are the solution, but tell me son, what's a better solution? I honestly believe you don't have one.
OK, you buy a Tesla and race me to Chicago. First one there wins. :iroc:
& how many times, if ever, have you done that? A 500 mile range is plenty for me, even for racing. 8-)

Once again Quint presents something irrelevant when it comes to something being applicable to the discussion & basically talks out of his ass. Get real Quint, just like that ugly slut you fucked, prolly the only one in years too. My wife is way hotter than the fuckin' married whore you banged that looked like a pig. :lol: Beyond that she's an awesome person & a great wife. I'm sorry you're so obsessed & jealous about that, like the little girl you is, 'lil bitch. :roll:
You mean 390 miles, and you and your Tesla would lose. :nascar:
Right, on an endurance race that no one ever does. Get with the real life Quint, even 390 miles is plenty. After that, what does it need a 30 minute charge? Whatever. My EV always got charged at my wife's place of work, but when she was on vacation (for example) I had the recharge unit in my garage & we charged there over night. That car only had around an 80 mile range at worst and in the cold weather (I know Honda advertised it at 120 miles) but we never had a problem with it.

There is something magical about driving an electric vehicle, especially a 4 wheel drive one that barely squeals it's tires. A friend of mine has a Tesla now & it's completely awesome. If you truly are a car enthusiast like Jay Leno you would understand. The massive torque and silence when it takes off like a rocket has something to do with it.

But what do I know? Look at how Tesla's are selling like hot cakes and Elon Musk is one of the riches men in the world now. I'm sure you know more than the general population Quint.

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#22

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Tue May 26, 2020 11:00 am

You missed it Quint but the huge downside to a Tesla vehicle is its cost. I'm sure if it cost as much as your Camaro you would rather own a Tesla ludicrous vehicle instantly, you prolly even get some decent pussy for a change.

As a matter of fact, that's why I don't own one either. Still, I'm not gonna say that I wouldn't want to have a 2.9 second truck like that. In that category try to find something cheaper.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 14614
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#23

Post by CaptQuint » Tue May 26, 2020 11:01 am

A full charge takes over an hour, at a supercharger, if you can find one, and you have to pay for it. And God Elon can cut your Tesla off from being supercharged whenever he wants.
“I don't take responsibility at all” President Donald John Trump 03/13/2020

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#24

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Tue May 26, 2020 11:17 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:01 am
A full charge takes over an hour, at a supercharger, if you can find one, and you have to pay for it. And God Elon can cut your Tesla off from being supercharged whenever he wants.
Well, maybe in the public charging stations but I doubt it as long as they're making money. All I know is that we never needed it when we had an EV and drove it constantly. When we gave the leased vehicle back it had 70k miles on it. Never once did we use a public charging station. 90% was at my wife's job who was charged nothing and 10% was at my house.

We saved thousands of dollars as opposed to going to gas stations. Beyond that it needed no oil changes, which is another environmental waste. It's funny how people don't factor these things in. It actually needed 0 maintenance outside of rotating the tires, after 5 years and 70k miles, not bad saving on gas & maintenance like that. I'm telling you, it was one of the best investments I ever made, & meanwhile you criticize it. :lol:

However, my point with pointing out a Tesla in this thread is that is an incredible vehicle for all of you exotic sports car enthusiasts. That's why they're kickin' ass and even Jay Leno is endorsing them now. Just take one for a test drive & you'll know what I mean.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 14614
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

#25

Post by CaptQuint » Tue May 26, 2020 11:20 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:17 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:01 am
A full charge takes over an hour, at a supercharger, if you can find one, and you have to pay for it. And God Elon can cut your Tesla off from being supercharged whenever he wants.
Well, maybe in the public charging stations but I doubt it as long as they're making money. All I know is that we never needed it when we had an EV and drove it constantly. When we gave the leased vehicle back it had 70k miles on it. Never once did we use a public charging station. 90% was at my wife's job who was charged nothing and 10% was at my house.

We saved thousands of dollars as opposed to going to gas stations. Beyond that it needed no oil changes, which is another environmental waste. It's funny how people don't factor these things in. It actually needed 0 maintenance outside of rotating the tires, after 5 years and 70k miles, not bad saving on gas & maintenance like that. I'm telling you, it was one of the best investments I ever made, & meanwhile you criticize it. :lol:

However, my point with pointing out a Tesla in this thread is that is an incredible vehicle for all of you exotic sports car enthusiasts. That's why they're kickin' ass and even Jay Leno is endorsing them now. Just take one for a test drive & you'll know what I mean.
How are oil changes a waste? You realize that oil is recycled and has been for decades
“I don't take responsibility at all” President Donald John Trump 03/13/2020

Post Reply