Where my good friend RD be at?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Where my good friend RD be at?

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

I definitely like that dude for a number of reasons. I certainly apologize for mouthing off at him in the past like a dumbass.

He happens to be a hard working guy, an incredible father, and an all around successful good person.

One thing for sure, he lives in Canada and I love that country. Tons of good people live in that awesome country.

I can't believe how hot the women are that live there, and beyond that they are talented actors and musicians, the list goes on endlessly.

Yeah, so last summer my wife & I and another couple visited Montreal & Quebec City and we loved the people, the attractions and the food. Who knows, maybe this summer we'll be lucky enough to visit Toronto.

Uhm, sorry QD for this link, please forgive me, just remember, you don't have to click on it:

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Where my good friend RD be at?

That relatively small country is filled with nothing but warriors. Amazing results at the olympics, incredible.

Canada has hosted two Olympic Winter Games: in Calgary in 1988 and Vancouver in 2010. In total, Canada has won 199 medals at the Olympic Winter Games: 73 gold, 64 silver and 62 bronze medals.

If I recall correctly Canada had even more gold medals in the Vancouver Olympics than any other country. Meanwhile their population is less than the state of California. Incredible. Good job guys.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

The only thing that sux is that my wife doesn't like cold weather, but Vancouver is always an option, right JCW?
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 4:21 am The only thing that sux is that my wife doesn't like cold weather, but Vancouver is always an option, right JCW?
I have to agree with your wife.