What's everyones take on this?

The forum for all things New Jersey! Maybe for those in Iraan TX. And boobs.
User avatar
Cassandros
Hamsterphile
Posts: 730
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 pm

What's everyones take on this?

#1

Post by Cassandros » Sat May 23, 2020 7:34 pm


User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 5383
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#2

Post by Flumper » Sat May 23, 2020 7:38 pm

I didn't listen to all of it, but this guy certainly seems legit.

has he met Allwhitemeat?

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#3

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Sat May 23, 2020 7:42 pm

Nonsensical. Schizophrenia can be cute.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 7616
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#4

Post by Biker » Sat May 23, 2020 7:48 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:42 pm
Nonsensical. Schizophrenia can be cute.
Now you know how we feel

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#5

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Sat May 23, 2020 7:52 pm

Biker wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:48 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:42 pm
Nonsensical. Schizophrenia can be cute.
Now you know how we feel
Isn't that what your mother told you ya racist dimwit day trading non essential loser? Think about it. I'm a plus & you suck.

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#6

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Sat May 23, 2020 7:54 pm

Don't fuck with me again Biker because you is one of the most ignorant racist non-essential losers on this board. Everyone here knows it too, even your wife and children fucktard.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 7616
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#7

Post by Biker » Sat May 23, 2020 7:55 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:54 pm
Don't fuck with me again Biker because you is one of the most ignorant racist non-essential losers on this board. Everyone here knows it too, even your wife and children fucktard.
Take your meds, faggot

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#8

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Sat May 23, 2020 7:57 pm

Hello, I'm married to "Biker", I made a big mistake since he's such a fucking racist day trading non essential misogynistic fag but I stay with him for the kids... :lol:

Hello, I'm one of "Biker's" kids & trust me I know he's a racist cunt, but he's paying for my college so I just go along with it. As soon as I graduate college, I'll never talk to the ignorant racist fuck again.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#9

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Sat May 23, 2020 7:58 pm

Biker wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:55 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:54 pm
Don't fuck with me again Biker because you is one of the most ignorant racist non-essential losers on this board. Everyone here knows it too, even your wife and children fucktard.
Take your meds, faggot
Take your meds, you fuckin' little pussy boy. I'm more of a man than you ever dreamed of being, little girl. AND, I'm sure as hell not a racist day trading pussy like you is. You disgust me little boy, & I'm sure your wife & kids are ashamed of a fuckin' scumbag like you is as well. Think about it, chump. :roll:

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 7616
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#10

Post by Biker » Sat May 23, 2020 8:06 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:58 pm
Biker wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:55 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:54 pm
Don't fuck with me again Biker because you is one of the most ignorant racist non-essential losers on this board. Everyone here knows it too, even your wife and children fucktard.
Take your meds, faggot
Take your meds, you fuckin' little pussy boy. I'm more of a man than you ever dreamed of being, little girl. AND, I'm sure as hell not a racist day trading pussy like you is. You disgust me little boy, & I'm sure your wife & kids are ashamed of a fuckin' scumbag like you is as well. Think about it, chump. :roll:
Where is your wife from? :lol:

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#11

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Sat May 23, 2020 8:13 pm

Biker wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:06 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:58 pm
Biker wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:55 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:54 pm
Don't fuck with me again Biker because you is one of the most ignorant racist non-essential losers on this board. Everyone here knows it too, even your wife and children fucktard.
Take your meds, faggot
Take your meds, you fuckin' little pussy boy. I'm more of a man than you ever dreamed of being, little girl. AND, I'm sure as hell not a racist day trading pussy like you is. You disgust me little boy, & I'm sure your wife & kids are ashamed of a fuckin' scumbag like you is as well. Think about it, chump. :roll:
Where is your wife from? :lol:
Somehow, that's funny? What really is funny is your dumbass father teaching you to be a racist POS and your sorry dumbass ass ignorant enough to believe him. STFU child.

What did you end up being chump? A day trader, & that's what made your father proud? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile everyone in my wife's family are deemed essential workers with most of them being nurses. Just STFU fag, you're embarrassing yourself and everyone on this board sees it.

User avatar
windrunner
Forum God
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#12

Post by windrunner » Sat May 23, 2020 8:18 pm

Every. Fucking. Thread.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 7616
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#13

Post by Biker » Sat May 23, 2020 8:20 pm

windrunner wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:18 pm
Every. Fucking. Thread.
I'll take the bullet on this one since I started it. Apologies

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 5383
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#14

Post by Flumper » Sat May 23, 2020 8:22 pm

Biker wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:20 pm
windrunner wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:18 pm
Every. Fucking. Thread.
I'll take the bullet on this one since I started it. Apologies
great job. page 1 of an actual new thread (which, new threads are rare). and that's all it takes.

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 3174
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: On a rock

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#15

Post by Wut » Sat May 23, 2020 9:06 pm

They need a better spokesperson. He's like a funeral director/accountant and he's boring as fuck.
wut?

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 3174
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: On a rock

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#16

Post by Wut » Sat May 23, 2020 9:11 pm

And I dont think his lawsuit is going to succeed in court or to stop ai. It's a legit concern, just as the lack of privacy is today, but the corporations and the government are too powerful and the opposition too weak to stop it.
wut?

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 7616
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#17

Post by Biker » Sat May 23, 2020 9:11 pm

Wut wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:06 pm
They need a better spokesperson. He's like a funeral director/accountant and he's boring as fuck.
He was hard to understand at times too. Speech impediment probably

User avatar
windrunner
Forum God
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#18

Post by windrunner » Sat May 23, 2020 9:42 pm

Wut wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:06 pm
They need a better spokesperson. He's like a funeral director/accountant and he's boring as fuck.
I've seen some of this guy's interviews before. He appears to me to be one of those high-functioning brain types. He has a ton of stuff in his head, but struggles to articulate it real well to the rest of us. I've dealt with people like that in the intelligence industry before. High-functioning types that seem like they are mildly on the Asperger spectrum, which is great for their job, but you can't stand being in the room with them for more than five minutes.

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 4510
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#19

Post by Stapes » Sat May 23, 2020 9:46 pm

windrunner wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:42 pm
Wut wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:06 pm
They need a better spokesperson. He's like a funeral director/accountant and he's boring as fuck.
I've seen some of this guy's interviews before. He appears to me to be one of those high-functioning brain types. He has a ton of stuff in his head, but struggles to articulate it real well to the rest of us. I've dealt with people like that in the intelligence industry before. High-functioning types that seem like they are mildly on the Asperger spectrum, which is great for their job, but you can't stand being in the room with them for more than five minutes.
Like Colin the Energy Vampire


Image
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 5383
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#20

Post by Flumper » Sat May 23, 2020 9:53 pm

windrunner wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:42 pm
Wut wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:06 pm
They need a better spokesperson. He's like a funeral director/accountant and he's boring as fuck.
I've seen some of this guy's interviews before. He appears to me to be one of those high-functioning brain types. He has a ton of stuff in his head, but struggles to articulate it real well to the rest of us. I've dealt with people like that in the intelligence industry before. High-functioning types that seem like they are mildly on the Asperger spectrum, which is great for their job, but you can't stand being in the room with them for more than five minutes.
like Trump, for example.

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 3174
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: On a rock

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#21

Post by Wut » Sat May 23, 2020 10:05 pm

Flumper wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:53 pm
windrunner wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:42 pm
Wut wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:06 pm
They need a better spokesperson. He's like a funeral director/accountant and he's boring as fuck.
I've seen some of this guy's interviews before. He appears to me to be one of those high-functioning brain types. He has a ton of stuff in his head, but struggles to articulate it real well to the rest of us. I've dealt with people like that in the intelligence industry before. High-functioning types that seem like they are mildly on the Asperger spectrum, which is great for their job, but you can't stand being in the room with them for more than five minutes.
like Trump, for example.
No, not like Trump; he said high functioning.
wut?

User avatar
windrunner
Forum God
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#22

Post by windrunner » Sat May 23, 2020 10:07 pm

Flumper wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:53 pm
windrunner wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:42 pm
Wut wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:06 pm
They need a better spokesperson. He's like a funeral director/accountant and he's boring as fuck.
I've seen some of this guy's interviews before. He appears to me to be one of those high-functioning brain types. He has a ton of stuff in his head, but struggles to articulate it real well to the rest of us. I've dealt with people like that in the intelligence industry before. High-functioning types that seem like they are mildly on the Asperger spectrum, which is great for their job, but you can't stand being in the room with them for more than five minutes.
like Trump, for example.
Haha...yeah.

Trump actually has a higher than average IQ. It isn't off the charts though. His greatest attribute is tenacity. He is an extremely tenacious person. It is the single most important attribute to have for a POTUS. The mob thinks you are in command of all kinds of things when you actually are not. Yet you get blamed for everything, whether real or perceived.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 14617
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#23

Post by CaptQuint » Sat May 23, 2020 10:10 pm

Trump actually has a higher than average IQ

:lol:

Storming the airports in the revolutionary war :lol:
“I don't take responsibility at all” President Donald John Trump 03/13/2020

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 4510
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#24

Post by Stapes » Sat May 23, 2020 10:13 pm

windrunner wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:07 pm
Flumper wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:53 pm
windrunner wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:42 pm
Wut wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:06 pm
They need a better spokesperson. He's like a funeral director/accountant and he's boring as fuck.
I've seen some of this guy's interviews before. He appears to me to be one of those high-functioning brain types. He has a ton of stuff in his head, but struggles to articulate it real well to the rest of us. I've dealt with people like that in the intelligence industry before. High-functioning types that seem like they are mildly on the Asperger spectrum, which is great for their job, but you can't stand being in the room with them for more than five minutes.
like Trump, for example.
Haha...yeah.

Trump actually has a higher than average IQ. It isn't off the charts though. His greatest attribute is tenacity. He is an extremely tenacious person. It is the single most important attribute to have for a POTUS. The mob thinks you are in command of all kinds of things when you actually are not. Yet you get blamed for everything, whether real or perceived.

I would love to hear where you got the idea he has a higher than average IQ. I think people have been covering his mentally deficient ass his whole life and now the cracks are more than apparent. I would put him around an IQ of 70 if he's lucky
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
windrunner
Forum God
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: What's everyones take on this?

#25

Post by windrunner » Sat May 23, 2020 10:14 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:10 pm
Trump actually has a higher than average IQ

:lol:

Storming the airports in the revolutionary war :lol:
He actually does. I understand that might be a bit emotionally and intellectually overwhelming for you to handle. If you are suffering from an anxiety attack, I really do apologize.

Post Reply