Today is another day that the GOP controlled Senate chose not to remove Trump from office.

For all the MAGA Trumpeteers and Lie-brul Commies to post their wearisome screeds.
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Today is another day that the GOP controlled Senate chose not to remove Trump from office.

Post by Stapes » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:34 pm

Flumper wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:29 pm
I feel bad that you guys don't get to have your president be a traitor. I know how badly you hoped for it. Maybe next time.
Your impeached president certainly is a traitor
Not in the a.m. bro.

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Re: Today is another day that the GOP controlled Senate chose not to remove Trump from office.

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:36 pm

“ “I think we’re gonna be very good with the coronavirus. I think that at some point that’s going to, sort of, just disappear — I hope,” Mr Trump told Fox Business on Wednesday" President Donald John Trump 7/1/2020

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:36 pm

“ “I think we’re gonna be very good with the coronavirus. I think that at some point that’s going to, sort of, just disappear — I hope,” Mr Trump told Fox Business on Wednesday" President Donald John Trump 7/1/2020

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:37 pm

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:38 pm

DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:01 pm

Trump says what happens in Putin meeting is 'none of your business'

Congress is probing whether Trump destroyed records from previous meetings.

Ahead of a planned meeting with Vladimir Putin at the G20 summit in Japan, President Donald Trump on Wednesday said what he talks about with the Russian president is "none of your business."

That kind of dismissal has fueled concerns about their previous meetings, some of which are under investigation by Congress over reports that Trump destroyed translators' notes afterwards or met without any U.S. officials present. The reported destruction of notes is also the subject of lawsuits that allege the Trump administration has violated federal laws about records preservation.

"I'll have a very good conversation with him. What I say to him is none of your business," Trump answered as he left the White House when a reporter asked him whether he would tell Putin not to meddle in U.S. elections.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-p ... d=63967271

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:07 pm

"Nope, nothing shady there." Flumpy Cheezy and the gang

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:49 am

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:54 am

DandyDon wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:01 pm
Trump says what happens in Putin meeting is 'none of your business'

Congress is probing whether Trump destroyed records from previous meetings.

Ahead of a planned meeting with Vladimir Putin at the G20 summit in Japan, President Donald Trump on Wednesday said what he talks about with the Russian president is "none of your business."

That kind of dismissal has fueled concerns about their previous meetings, some of which are under investigation by Congress over reports that Trump destroyed translators' notes afterwards or met without any U.S. officials present. The reported destruction of notes is also the subject of lawsuits that allege the Trump administration has violated federal laws about records preservation.

"I'll have a very good conversation with him. What I say to him is none of your business," Trump answered as he left the White House when a reporter asked him whether he would tell Putin not to meddle in U.S. elections.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-p ... d=63967271
Dang. The irony with this post is Shakespearian.