Trump fundraises off prime-time address

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Re: Trump fundraises off prime-time address

Post by PimpDaddy »

I didn't say it was right, especially for all the tree hugging bitches around here. BUT it is certainly in their power to do it. And no Capt, the Repubs cannot make that happen as far as I know. Trump can cave, or the Dem-controlled Congress can.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

PimpDaddy wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:09 pm I didn't say it was right, especially for all the tree hugging bitches around here. BUT it is certainly in their power to do it. And no Capt, the Repubs cannot make that happen as far as I know. Trump can cave, or the Dem-controlled Congress can.
No reason to give him any money for the wall. Mexico was gonna pay for it, remember?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

PimpDaddy wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:09 pm I didn't say it was right, especially for all the tree hugging bitches around here. BUT it is certainly in their power to do it. And no Capt, the Repubs cannot make that happen as far as I know. Trump can cave, or the Dem-controlled Congress can.
Or the Republicans in Congress can join in and override any presidential veto.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

The republicans in the house and senate can pass a spending bill and Trump can veto it and then congress can override Trump's veto. But that would require the republicans to have a spine. Do you even Constitution bro?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

I guess I am thinking "who can make the government shutdown go away immediately?" Still not the Republicans. Trump and the Dems can literally make this happens in 15 minutes.

But I am also willing to just hold out and wait for the Messicans to pay for it. I feel it would be a HUGE revelation to find out how much 'government' is a giant waste. Let a big pile of it crash and burn, and IF Americans feel the need to rebuild it, so be it. Example: I forget the exact study, but I just found this quip "The GAO reports that five federal agencies alone spent $3.1 billion on workers placed on administrative leave in a two-year timespan. A lot of that cash — $775 million, to be exact — went to public employees banned from their desks for more than a month."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Trump will fold, when the GOP tells him he has to fold. Not until then. The Dems aren't going anywhere. There is zero pressure being placed on them. They're doing exactly what the majority of the American people want them to do. If Trump does not the dems have an opportunity to break the GOP like a stick. The GOP can side with Trump or The American people.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

PimpDaddy wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:42 pm I guess I am thinking "who can make the government shutdown go away immediately?" Still not the Republicans. Trump and the Dems can literally make this happens in 15 minutes.

But I am also willing to just hold out and wait for the Messicans to pay for it. I feel it would be a HUGE revelation to find out how much 'government' is a giant waste. Let a big pile of it crash and burn, and IF Americans feel the need to rebuild it, so be it. Example: I forget the exact study, but I just found this quip "The GAO reports that five federal agencies alone spent $3.1 billion on workers placed on administrative leave in a two-year timespan. A lot of that cash — $775 million, to be exact — went to public employees banned from their desks for more than a month."
They win the George Costanza award.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

If Trump was smart (and he isn't) He would take 1.5 for "border security" and call it a win
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

I just heard a blog was trying to get Seinfeld reruns kicked off the air because the show was offensive.

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

PimpDaddy wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:49 pm I just heard a blog was trying to get Seinfeld reruns kicked off the air because the show was offensive.

That's Unamerican
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

captquint wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:48 pm If Trump was smart (and he isn't) He would take 1.5 for "border security" and call it a win
I still think it will come to this. The great negotiator will get something and call it a win. Dems will give in a bit and call it a win. Nothing is accomplished as usual.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

PimpDaddy wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:51 pm
captquint wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:48 pm If Trump was smart (and he isn't) He would take 1.5 for "border security" and call it a win
I still think it will come to this. The great negotiator will get something and call it a win. Dems will give in a bit and call it a win. Nothing is accomplished as usual.
It's gonna hit his ego like a ton of bricks :iroc:
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Trump thrives off of confrontation. If he got what he wanted he'd be bored.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »