Patriots

For all the MAGA Trumpeteers and Lie-brul Commies to post their wearisome screeds.
User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 5010
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Patriots

#51

Post by Stapes » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:51 pm

Whackov wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:26 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:57 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:55 pm
FSchmertz wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:53 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:44 pm
All hail the CHOP Kid Killers!
?
The CHOP/CHAZ security killed a 16 year old and critically wounded a 14 year
A 16 and 14 year old who were earlier in the day seen committing a drive by and shooting into tents. Seems like security handled the situation just fine. Do you righties only like it when your side is armed to the teeth?
That is the most hypocritical bullshit that you have ever posted. So you are saying that the CHOP/CHAZ Security can play judge, jury and executioner but lawdy, lawdy, if a cop did the same thing, you would be screaming to the high heavens and go out to loot and burn property in the name of social justice. Why do you lefties ignore and condone the shit being committed by your side when you constantly rail against the right for similar offenses.

You know whats hypocritical that all of a sudden your concerned about the health and welfare of black teens driving around at 3am shooting up the place. Nobody is protesting the police protecting themselves from being shot at or rammed by oncoming vehicles.....they are being protested for beating the fuck out of innocent people, shooting unarmed civilians while they sleep in their bed, kneeling on a necks until you die from asphyxiation. Take you fake fucking outrage somewhere else you fucking phoney
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 6266
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Patriots

#52

Post by Flumper » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:00 pm

Whackov wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:26 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:57 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:55 pm
FSchmertz wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:53 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:44 pm
All hail the CHOP Kid Killers!
?
The CHOP/CHAZ security killed a 16 year old and critically wounded a 14 year
A 16 and 14 year old who were earlier in the day seen committing a drive by and shooting into tents. Seems like security handled the situation just fine. Do you righties only like it when your side is armed to the teeth?
That is the most hypocritical bullshit that you have ever posted. So you are saying that the CHOP/CHAZ Security can play judge, jury and executioner but lawdy, lawdy, if a cop did the same thing, you would be screaming to the high heavens and go out to loot and burn property in the name of social justice. Why do you lefties ignore and condone the shit being committed by your side when you constantly rail against the right for similar offenses.
because it has nothing to do with justice or lives or police or anything for the democrats. it only has to do with votes. they support the blm's and whatever nutty thing they want in order to get their votes in November.

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 5010
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Patriots

#53

Post by Stapes » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:01 pm

the coloreds......jesus christ
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
Whackov
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: Patriots

#54

Post by Whackov » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:20 pm

Stapes wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:51 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:26 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:57 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:55 pm
FSchmertz wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:53 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:44 pm
All hail the CHOP Kid Killers!
?
The CHOP/CHAZ security killed a 16 year old and critically wounded a 14 year
A 16 and 14 year old who were earlier in the day seen committing a drive by and shooting into tents. Seems like security handled the situation just fine. Do you righties only like it when your side is armed to the teeth?
That is the most hypocritical bullshit that you have ever posted. So you are saying that the CHOP/CHAZ Security can play judge, jury and executioner but lawdy, lawdy, if a cop did the same thing, you would be screaming to the high heavens and go out to loot and burn property in the name of social justice. Why do you lefties ignore and condone the shit being committed by your side when you constantly rail against the right for similar offenses.

You know whats hypocritical that all of a sudden your concerned about the health and welfare of black teens driving around at 3am shooting up the place. Nobody is protesting the police protecting themselves from being shot at or rammed by oncoming vehicles.....they are being protested for beating the fuck out of innocent people, shooting unarmed civilians while they sleep in their bed, kneeling on a necks until you die from asphyxiation. Take you fake fucking outrage somewhere else you fucking phoney
Bullshit. All you fucking idiots are calling for is defunding the police. Instead of gunning down these kids, maybe they should have caught them and turned them over to the proper authorities where they can answer for their actions. That excuse that they were shooting up the place sounds like a bunch of CYA bullshit to try and avoid murder charges.

Unlike you, I don’t see color or judge anyone by the color of their skin.

Since he so supportive of mob justice, I think Stapes should get a new AV. Maybe this

Image

User avatar
FSchmertz
Cant Stop Watching His Avatar
Posts: 2411
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Patriots

#55

Post by FSchmertz » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:23 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:37 pm
This means that Trump invited the Taliban to Camp David AFTER he knew that Russia was paying the Taliban to kill US soldiers. It also means that he withheld aid to a US ally that was being invaded by Russia AFTER he knew that Russia was paying the Taliban to kill US soldiers. :?
But that intelligence briefing probably didn't have pictures in it, you actually expect Chump to read all that shit?

P.S. He's actually proud of the fact he doesn't read much of anything.

User avatar
FSchmertz
Cant Stop Watching His Avatar
Posts: 2411
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Patriots

#56

Post by FSchmertz » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:25 pm

Stapes wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:45 pm
The Whitehouse/Republican party spin machine is in overdrive but they still haven't gotten their coverup stories straight yet.

He was never briefed.

Turns into he was briefed in his PDB but it wasn't deemed actionable.

Oh it wasn't? It raised enough alarms that the National Security Council convened an intra-agency meeting in late march. It was actionable enough that they presented the white house with a list of possible responses to Russia that the Whitehouse has still failed to respond too.

Just another sad traitorous day in the Trump Whitehouse.
Shouldn't we rename that the Chump Whitewashhouse now? ;)

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 6266
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Patriots

#57

Post by Flumper » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:42 pm

its weird how the democrats hope so badly to have a president that is a traitor that they turn a blind eye to the facts that show he isn't.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 15481
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Patriots

#58

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:46 pm

Never believe that they are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. They have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.

Jean-Paul Sartre
“ “I think we’re gonna be very good with the coronavirus. I think that at some point that’s going to, sort of, just disappear — I hope,” Mr Trump told Fox Business on Wednesday" President Donald John Trump 7/1/2020

User avatar
FSchmertz
Cant Stop Watching His Avatar
Posts: 2411
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Patriots

#59

Post by FSchmertz » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:47 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:46 pm
Never believe that they are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. They have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.

Jean-Paul Sartre
"Never wrestle with a pig. You'll both get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

User avatar
Whackov
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: Patriots

#60

Post by Whackov » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:08 pm

Stapes wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:57 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:55 pm
FSchmertz wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:53 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:44 pm
All hail the CHOP Kid Killers!
?
The CHOP/CHAZ security killed a 16 year old and critically wounded a 14 year
A 16 and 14 year old who were earlier in the day seen committing a drive by and shooting into tents. Seems like security handled the situation just fine. Do you righties only like it when your side is armed to the teeth?
Help me out Judge Dredd. I would be interested in seeing your source that states these two boys were committing a drive by and shooting into tents. It’s funny that no article that I have seen mentions this and I even looked at the articles on CNN.

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 5010
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Patriots

#61

Post by Stapes » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:09 pm

Whackov wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:08 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:57 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:55 pm
FSchmertz wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:53 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:44 pm
All hail the CHOP Kid Killers!
?
The CHOP/CHAZ security killed a 16 year old and critically wounded a 14 year
A 16 and 14 year old who were earlier in the day seen committing a drive by and shooting into tents. Seems like security handled the situation just fine. Do you righties only like it when your side is armed to the teeth?
Help me out Judge Dredd. I would be interested in seeing your source that states these two boys were committing a drive by and shooting into tents. It’s funny that no article that I have seen mentions this and I even looked at the articles on CNN.
Do your own research son.
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
Whackov
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: Patriots

#62

Post by Whackov » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:08 pm

Stapes wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:09 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:08 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:57 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:55 pm
FSchmertz wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:53 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:44 pm
All hail the CHOP Kid Killers!
?
The CHOP/CHAZ security killed a 16 year old and critically wounded a 14 year
A 16 and 14 year old who were earlier in the day seen committing a drive by and shooting into tents. Seems like security handled the situation just fine. Do you righties only like it when your side is armed to the teeth?
Help me out Judge Dredd. I would be interested in seeing your source that states these two boys were committing a drive by and shooting into tents. It’s funny that no article that I have seen mentions this and I even looked at the articles on CNN.
Do your own research son.
I did and did not find any supporting article for your accusation and attempt to justify murder by your heroes SON.

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 6266
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Patriots

#63

Post by Flumper » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:44 pm

Whackov wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:08 pm

I did and did not find any supporting article for your accusation and attempt to justify murder by your heroes SON.
careful. Mr. Scaredy Pants has a boy at the gym.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 4192
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Patriots

#64

Post by CHEEZY17 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:53 pm

Stapes wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:09 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:08 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:57 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:55 pm
FSchmertz wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:53 pm
Whackov wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:44 pm
All hail the CHOP Kid Killers!
?
The CHOP/CHAZ security killed a 16 year old and critically wounded a 14 year
A 16 and 14 year old who were earlier in the day seen committing a drive by and shooting into tents. Seems like security handled the situation just fine. Do you righties only like it when your side is armed to the teeth?
Help me out Judge Dredd. I would be interested in seeing your source that states these two boys were committing a drive by and shooting into tents. It’s funny that no article that I have seen mentions this and I even looked at the articles on CNN.
Do your own research son.
You made the claim so the burden of proof falls on you.
"Hey fellas, have you you heard the news- you know that Annie's back in town?"

User avatar
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 760
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:39 pm

Re: Patriots

#65

Post by kwebber » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:02 pm

Stapes wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:43 am
Let me clue you trump loving traitors onto something. You think because you wave that American flag on your front porch and wear your Make America Great Again hat that you are good Americans. Your not even close.

If this was Nazi Germany you would belong to the brown shirts and talk shit about the jews around your dinner table.

During the Revolutionary War you would have been Tories loyal to King George.

You look the other way when your government commits crimes and tramples on the rights of certain citizens because your the privileged class and you don't want to rock that boat. Your only concern is for you and your "stuff".

You are cowards.

The real patriots are the ones in the street fighting against police state brutality.....fighting for Black lives...gay rights....the environment....women...workers rights.....pay equality....etc...……..

So keep sitting on your hands traitors, trump enablers, brain-washed sheep. Because I see you and you disgust me.

If America depended on your kind we would have Queen Elizabeth on our money. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
HEY!! HEY!! What's so bad aboot having Queen Elizabeth on your money? Come on now!!
Currently AFK.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 15481
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Patriots

#66

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:04 pm

kwebber wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:02 pm
Stapes wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:43 am
Let me clue you trump loving traitors onto something. You think because you wave that American flag on your front porch and wear your Make America Great Again hat that you are good Americans. Your not even close.

If this was Nazi Germany you would belong to the brown shirts and talk shit about the jews around your dinner table.

During the Revolutionary War you would have been Tories loyal to King George.

You look the other way when your government commits crimes and tramples on the rights of certain citizens because your the privileged class and you don't want to rock that boat. Your only concern is for you and your "stuff".

You are cowards.

The real patriots are the ones in the street fighting against police state brutality.....fighting for Black lives...gay rights....the environment....women...workers rights.....pay equality....etc...……..

So keep sitting on your hands traitors, trump enablers, brain-washed sheep. Because I see you and you disgust me.

If America depended on your kind we would have Queen Elizabeth on our money. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
HEY!! HEY!! What's so bad aboot having Queen Elizabeth on your money? Come on now!!
Nothing, Queen Elizabeth served in the military unlike Trump. And she would not permit hostile foreign armies placing contracts on her armed forces
“ “I think we’re gonna be very good with the coronavirus. I think that at some point that’s going to, sort of, just disappear — I hope,” Mr Trump told Fox Business on Wednesday" President Donald John Trump 7/1/2020

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 6266
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Patriots

#67

Post by Flumper » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:15 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:04 pm
Nothing, Queen Elizabeth served in the military unlike Trump. And she would not permit hostile foreign armies placing contracts on her armed forces
what branch did Joe Biden serve in, Mr. ScrewLoose?

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 3205
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: Patriots

#68

Post by Charliesheen » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:19 pm

He’s a lifelong federal apparatchik. It’s just as good.

User avatar
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 760
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:39 pm

Re: Patriots

#69

Post by kwebber » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:22 pm

Flumper wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:15 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:04 pm
Nothing, Queen Elizabeth served in the military unlike Trump. And she would not permit hostile foreign armies placing contracts on her armed forces
what branch did Joe Biden serve in, Mr. ScrewLoose?
Did Handsy Uncle Joe dodge the draft with a bullshit medical excuse too?
Currently AFK.

User avatar
Whackov
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: Patriots

#70

Post by Whackov » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:38 am

kwebber wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:22 pm
Flumper wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:15 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:04 pm
Nothing, Queen Elizabeth served in the military unlike Trump. And she would not permit hostile foreign armies placing contracts on her armed forces
what branch did Joe Biden serve in, Mr. ScrewLoose?
Did Handsy Uncle Joe dodge the draft with a bullshit medical excuse too?
His excuse was asthma but it was amazing that it did not bother him playing college football (also took college deferments).

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 15481
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Patriots

#71

Post by CaptQuint » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:01 am

Trump approves plan to withdraw 9,500 U.S. forces from Germany

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/30/trump-a ... rmany.html

Putin approved
“ “I think we’re gonna be very good with the coronavirus. I think that at some point that’s going to, sort of, just disappear — I hope,” Mr Trump told Fox Business on Wednesday" President Donald John Trump 7/1/2020

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 4192
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Patriots

#72

Post by CHEEZY17 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:24 am

I am OK with this. I thought they should have been reduced under Obama as well.
"Hey fellas, have you you heard the news- you know that Annie's back in town?"

User avatar
AnalHamster
Gives Head Moderator
Posts: 4542
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: Patriots

#73

Post by AnalHamster » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:28 am

Cheezy supports Russian foreign policy no matter who is in charge, he's a good comrade.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 4192
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Patriots

#74

Post by CHEEZY17 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:50 am

AnalHamster wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:28 am
Cheezy supports Russian foreign policy no matter who is in charge, he's a good comrade.
Right. So my advocacy for European troop reduction even while Barry was POTUS is now somehow Russian policy now that Trump is POTUS. I'll say it should be done if Biden wins as well. Not only in Germany but all across Europe. You fucks have your own populations. Staff your own bases to similar levels. Meanwhile we should reduce ours to simply a bare minimum.
"Hey fellas, have you you heard the news- you know that Annie's back in town?"

User avatar
AnalHamster
Gives Head Moderator
Posts: 4542
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: Patriots

#75

Post by AnalHamster » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:58 am

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:50 am
AnalHamster wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:28 am
Cheezy supports Russian foreign policy no matter who is in charge, he's a good comrade.
Right. So my advocacy for European troop reduction even while Barry was POTUS is now somehow Russian policy now that Trump is POTUS. I'll say it should be done if Biden wins as well. Not only in Germany but all across Europe. You fucks have your own populations. Staff your own bases to similar levels. Meanwhile we should reduce ours to simply a bare minimum.
Your imaginary advocacy for that was imaginary, if you had brought it up ever I'd have pointed out it's a key base for adventures round the world, and the NATO alliance.

You are actively supporting a traitor at this point.

Post Reply