More Democratic Mail-In Ballot Fraud

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: More Democratic Mail-In Ballot Fraud

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Wut wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:17 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:15 pm Trump still wins but it's gonna be close. Both sides are going to bitch if they lose.
I sense declining confidence.
Oh for sure. I was certain Donny wins handily just a couple months ago. So were the bookies. I think its basically a toss up now with maybe a slight edge for Trump.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I got a hundred dollars on PREDICTIT. Cost me 40 cents to pick Trump for the win.

It wouldn’t surprise me if some whale spent a few grand to make sure Say it aint so remains the favorite.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:04 am I got a hundred dollars on PREDICTIT. Cost me 40 cents to pick Trump for the win.

It wouldn’t surprise me if some whale spent a few grand to make sure Say it aint so remains the favorite.
I will bet your avatar for the entirety of the next presidential term that trump loses.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:08 am
Charliesheen wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:04 am I got a hundred dollars on PREDICTIT. Cost me 40 cents to pick Trump for the win.

I will bet your avatar for the entirety of the next presidential term that trump loses.
You are on. Caveats:

Biden is the dim nominee. Pence remains VP. AND we both continue to post at whatever rate we do now.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

And the avatar can change at the whim of the winner, within reason. No more frequent than seasonally.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:02 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:08 am

You are on. Caveats:

Biden is the dim nominee. Pence remains VP. AND we both continue to post at whatever rate we do now.
How about null and void if any of the old codgers snuff it / take an alzheimers break
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Phil about any health issue which forces them to step aside. I'm amazed Trump hasn't had his second stroke by now.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:53 pm Biden is so demented his handlers won’t let him do shit. Voters recognize this by a large margin.
Apparently you have never heard Trump speak.

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

DandyDon wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:43 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:53 pm Biden is so demented his handlers won’t let him do shit. Voters recognize this by a large margin.

Trump says dumb things because he thinks he's smart and he feels like he has to keep talking. They won't let Biden speak off the cuff because he's losing his mind. There's a difference between the two. I'll take the guy who at least knows where he is.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:53 pm

Trump says dumb things because he thinks he's smart and he feels like he has to keep talking. They won't let Biden speak off the cuff because he's losing his mind. There's a difference between the two. I'll take the guy who at least knows where he is.
You'll take the stupid man that allows Putin to put bounties on US Troops heads, got it.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:56 pm

You'll take the stupid man that allows Putin to put bounties on US Troops heads, got it.

Person, woman, man, camera, tv. LOL!!! It's one thing to be a die hard Republican, but to suggest that Trump is a good president is an outright lie. The guy, and his administration are a disaster. And as for Trump's mental capacity, he is a trainwreck. To suggest he is any better than Biden is laughable. Just go on Youtube and search "Trump brain glitches". I'm not saying Biden is 100% mentally competent, but I am saying Trump is not. But hey, it's the one long shot that the Trump team has. Just keep repeating that Biden is not mentally competent, and the Trumpists will parrot that until they believe it is fact. On the good side, there are only 15 cases of coronavirus, and by Friday that will be down to zero, and it is going to disappear in the heat come April. It will disappear like a miracle, one day it will just be gone.....check out the big brain on Obese Bunker Boy.
Currently AFK.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

kwebber wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:06 pm Person, woman, man, camera, tv. LOL!!! It's one thing to be a die hard Republican, but to suggest that Trump is a good president is an outright lie. The guy, and his administration are a disaster. And as for Trump's mental capacity, he is a trainwreck. To suggest he is any better than Biden is laughable. Just go on Youtube and search "Trump brain glitches". I'm not saying Biden is 100% mentally competent, but I am saying Trump is not. But hey, it's the one long shot that the Trump team has. Just keep repeating that Biden is not mentally competent, and the Trumpists will parrot that until they believe it is fact. On the good side, there are only 15 cases of coronavirus, and by Friday that will be down to zero, and it is going to disappear in the heat come April. It will disappear like a miracle, one day it will just be gone.....check out the big brain on Obese Bunker Boy.
you realize you sound pretty stupid, right?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:36 pm
kwebber wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:06 pm Person, woman, man, camera, tv. LOL!!! It's one thing to be a die hard Republican, but to suggest that Trump is a good president is an outright lie. The guy, and his administration are a disaster. And as for Trump's mental capacity, he is a trainwreck. To suggest he is any better than Biden is laughable. Just go on Youtube and search "Trump brain glitches". I'm not saying Biden is 100% mentally competent, but I am saying Trump is not. But hey, it's the one long shot that the Trump team has. Just keep repeating that Biden is not mentally competent, and the Trumpists will parrot that until they believe it is fact. On the good side, there are only 15 cases of coronavirus, and by Friday that will be down to zero, and it is going to disappear in the heat come April. It will disappear like a miracle, one day it will just be gone.....check out the big brain on Obese Bunker Boy.
you realize you sound pretty stupid, right?
It’s the trump quotes that make his post sound stupid.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I was just reading about how George Washington and The Continental Army stormed the airports of New York
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

kwebber wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:06 pm

Person, woman, man, camera, tv. LOL!!! It's one thing to be a die hard Republican, but to suggest that Trump is a good president is an outright lie. The guy, and his administration are a disaster. And as for Trump's mental capacity, he is a trainwreck. To suggest he is any better than Biden is laughable. Just go on Youtube and search "Trump brain glitches". I'm not saying Biden is 100% mentally competent, but I am saying Trump is not. But hey, it's the one long shot that the Trump team has. Just keep repeating that Biden is not mentally competent, and the Trumpists will parrot that until they believe it is fact. On the good side, there are only 15 cases of coronavirus, and by Friday that will be down to zero, and it is going to disappear in the heat come April. It will disappear like a miracle, one day it will just be gone.....check out the big brain on Obese Bunker Boy.
Simmer down Sparky. For those keeping track, Trump
Has kept more campaign promises than any prez in the modern era. So you hate his results. That’s ok. But it don’t diminish his accomplishments.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:09 am
kwebber wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:06 pm

Simmer down Sparky. For those keeping track, Trump
Has kept more campaign promises than any prez in the modern era. So you hate his results. That’s ok. But it don’t diminish his accomplishments.
So all America has awesome free healthcare and we can do our taxes on a postcard? AWESOME! The President has lied to us more than any other President.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Well he did lower taxes for the super rich and made it easier for oil companies to drill on protected federal lands....... So some benefited.
I blame Biker.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Stapes wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:07 pm Well he did lower taxes for the super rich and made it easier for oil companies to drill on protected federal lands....... So some benefited.
Especially him and his businesses and family.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:07 pm Well he did lower taxes for the super rich and made it easier for oil companies to drill on protected federal lands....... So some benefited.
Come on, you can admit it. He lowered taxes for everyone.

Married filing jointly: On the left is what it was before Trump. On the right is after Trump.

15% $19,050–$77,400 12% $19,050–$77,400
25% $77,400–$156,150 22% $77,400–$165,000
28% $156,150–$237,950 24% $165,000–$315,000
33% $237,950–$424,950 32% $315,000–$400,000
35% $424,950–$480,050 35% $400,000–$600,000
39.6% $480,050 and up 37% $600,000 and up

A 3% tax cut for the people paying 15%. That's pretty big. Percentage wise that's a 20% lower tax rate. He didn't cut the super rich rates by that much and some not even at all.

- The standard deduction nearly doubles, from $12,700 to $24,000 for married couples
- The child tax credit is doubled from $1,000 to $2,000, $1,400 of which will be refundable. There is also a $500 credit for other dependents, versus zero under current law.
- The deduction for state and local income tax, sales tax, and property taxes ("SALT deduction") will be capped at $10,000. This has more impact on taxpayers with more expensive property, generally those who live in higher-income areas, or people in states with higher rates for state tax. (that means the super rich people can't deduct as much).
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Under Trump's Watch, America's National Debt Has Increased by $6.6 Trillion

https://www.newsweek.com/under-trumps-w ... on-1521418

Trump "I take no responsibly, something something Democrat Governors"
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:36 pm Under Trump's Watch, America's National Debt Has Increased by $6.6 Trillion

https://www.newsweek.com/under-trumps-w ... on-1521418

Trump "I take no responsibly, something something Democrat Governors"
Pandemics are expensive.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Flumper wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:31 pm

Married filing jointly: On the left is what it was before Trump. On the right is after Trump.

A 3% tax cut for the people paying 15%. That's pretty big. Percentage wise that's a 20% lower tax rate. He didn't cut the super rich rates by that much and some not even at all.

- The standard deduction nearly doubles, from $12,700 to $24,000 for married couples
- The child tax credit is doubled from $1,000 to $2,000, $1,400 of which will be refundable. There is also a $500 credit for other dependents, versus zero under current law.
- The deduction for state and local income tax, sales tax, and property taxes ("SALT deduction") will be capped at $10,000. This has more impact on taxpayers with more expensive property, generally those who live in higher-income areas, or people in states with higher rates for state tax. (that means the super rich people can't deduct as much).
Addressing your last part first, you don't have to be super rich to have the SALT deduction cap affect you. A lot of middle class people found themselves no better off taxwise under the new tax laws. This was especially true for people with dependents over 17, people who normally took unreimbursed work expenses as a deduction, and people who live in higher property value states like CA and NY.

I'm not saying a lot of people didn't have their taxes lowered, they did, but it wasn't across the board. Like most things, the answer is "it depends".
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

B-Tender wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:05 pm

Addressing your last part first, you don't have to be super rich to have the SALT deduction cap affect you. A lot of middle class people found themselves no better off taxwise under the new tax laws. This was especially true for people with dependents over 17, people who normally took unreimbursed work expenses as a deduction, and people who live in higher property value states like CA and NY.

I'm not saying a lot of people didn't have their taxes lowered, they did, but it wasn't across the board. Like most things, the answer is "it depends".
However, the blanket statement that we have all heard over and over and over...... is that the Trump Tax cuts only helped the super rich. And that is a flat out lie. That's my point.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Flumper wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:18 pm
B-Tender wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:05 pm

However, the blanket statement that we have all heard over and over and over...... is that the Trump Tax cuts only helped the super rich. And that is a flat out lie. That's my point.
The tax cuts helped out a lot of people. I think it is fair to say the that corporations and upper income people felt the effects more than middle and lower income people did.