What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

The forum for all things New Jersey! Maybe for those in Iraan TX. And boobs.
User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#1

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:01 am

"Defunding the police" is actually happening in big cities apparently.

I mean, will the BLM people be so thankful that on their own they will reduce the crime rate? Or with much less police presence did they provide the criminals what they really wanted, which means the crime rate will go up? It looks like we're gonna find out what the truth is in the not too distant future.

NY City Council approves slashing $1B from NYPD budget
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ny-city-coun ... ypd-budget

"New York City lawmakers voted Tuesday on budget changes that shifted $1 billion from the New York Police Department to programs that assist in youth and community development, a number that fell short of what many protesters in the city have demanded."

Butt_Unit, uhum, I mean "AOC says proposed $1B budget cut to NYPD isn't enough: 'Defunding police means defunding police’
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/alexan ... ing-police

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 2182
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#2

Post by Smok44 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:26 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:01 am
"Defunding the police" is actually happening in big cities apparently.

I mean, will the BLM people be so thankful that on their own they will reduce the crime rate? Or with much less police presence did they provide the criminals what they really wanted, which means the crime rate will go up? It looks like we're gonna find out what the truth is in the not too distant future.

NY City Council approves slashing $1B from NYPD budget
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ny-city-coun ... ypd-budget

"New York City lawmakers voted Tuesday on budget changes that shifted $1 billion from the New York Police Department to programs that assist in youth and community development, a number that fell short of what many protesters in the city have demanded."

Butt_Unit, uhum, I mean "AOC says proposed $1B budget cut to NYPD isn't enough: 'Defunding police means defunding police’
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/alexan ... ing-police

Image

Hundreds of the criminal Salvadorians will be rioting and looting like the animals they are. They''ll burn down that ghetto called the Bronx, which will actually be a good thing
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#3

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:35 am

Smok44 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:26 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:01 am
"Defunding the police" is actually happening in big cities apparently.

I mean, will the BLM people be so thankful that on their own they will reduce the crime rate? Or with much less police presence did they provide the criminals what they really wanted, which means the crime rate will go up? It looks like we're gonna find out what the truth is in the not too distant future.

NY City Council approves slashing $1B from NYPD budget
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ny-city-coun ... ypd-budget

"New York City lawmakers voted Tuesday on budget changes that shifted $1 billion from the New York Police Department to programs that assist in youth and community development, a number that fell short of what many protesters in the city have demanded."

Butt_Unit, uhum, I mean "AOC says proposed $1B budget cut to NYPD isn't enough: 'Defunding police means defunding police’
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/alexan ... ing-police

Image

Hundreds of the criminal Salvadorians will be rioting and looting like the animals they are. They''ll burn down that ghetto called the Bronx, which will actually be a good thing
Just so you know Smok, I know math is difficult for you, but there are many millions of people that live in the Bronx currently. The hundreds of Salvadorians you speak of account for less than 1% of the population so I doubt they'll have any significant impact.

Not only that, almost all of them that I know have already moved out of the Bronx once they got their citizenship and saved a bit of money and moved elsewhere, like the peaceful suburbs of NJ and Florida.

Thanks for your input Smok. BTW, how did a fat lazy dumbfuck like you make it to the US? You are pitiful, unlike my amazing El Salvadorian wife. Think about it, then kill yourself.

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#4

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:16 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:01 am
"Defunding the police" is actually happening in big cities apparently.

I mean, will the BLM people be so thankful that on their own they will reduce the crime rate? Or with much less police presence did they provide the criminals what they really wanted, which means the crime rate will go up? It looks like we're gonna find out what the truth is in the not too distant future.

NY City Council approves slashing $1B from NYPD budget
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ny-city-coun ... ypd-budget

"New York City lawmakers voted Tuesday on budget changes that shifted $1 billion from the New York Police Department to programs that assist in youth and community development, a number that fell short of what many protesters in the city have demanded."

Butt_Unit, uhum, I mean "AOC says proposed $1B budget cut to NYPD isn't enough: 'Defunding police means defunding police’
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/alexan ... ing-police
Ok guys let's try to ignore this ignorant racist POS Smok now that he's drunk and passed out and by all means predict what you think will happen. Meh, honestly, I really don't know.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 4192
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#5

Post by CHEEZY17 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:56 am

The morale of the NYPD will go down
Crime will go up
Sympathetic media will sugar coat the rising crime rates
There will be calls to do "something" about the crime. But it cant be more policing. :lol:
"Hey fellas, have you you heard the news- you know that Annie's back in town?"

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#6

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:06 am

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:56 am
The morale of the NYPD will go down
Crime will go up
Sympathetic media will sugar coat the rising crime rates
There will be calls to do "something" about the crime. But it cant be more policing. :lol:

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#7

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:17 am

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:56 am
The morale of the NYPD will go down
Crime will go up
Sympathetic media will sugar coat the rising crime rates
There will be calls to do "something" about the crime. But it cant be more policing. :lol:
Boosh. All I know is that I admire the cops in my small town out real close to the appalachian trail. It was just voted one of the safest places to live in NJ. Zero crime, I don't even lock my doors. Actually where I live was voted one of the safest places to live in NJ. & they have no problem with my minority wife being here with me. They laugh when I explain to them that she is the money maker. :twisted:

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 2182
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#8

Post by Smok44 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:36 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:06 am

Image
:policered:
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
BigRedRetard
El Jefe
Posts: 1952
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#9

Post by BigRedRetard » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:00 pm

Crime in NYC has been rising rapidly even without defunding. You can blame DiBlasio. He is another Dinkins.

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 2182
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#10

Post by Smok44 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:11 pm

BigRedRetard wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:00 pm
Crime in NYC has been rising rapidly even without defunding. You can blame DiBlasio. He is another Dinkins.
:yeahthat:
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
Whackov
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#11

Post by Whackov » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:18 pm

Image

This may be their only hope.

User avatar
Tragic
Forum Regular
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:48 pm

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#12

Post by Tragic » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:51 pm

Fort Apache the Bronx was a good movie. It will seem like a documentary in a couple years.

Dems never learn. They will be begging a law and order type mayor to take over just like they did with Rudy.

Hope it wont be too late

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 5009
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#13

Post by Stapes » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:21 pm

You understand that defunding police has nothing to do with getting rid of the police. They want to allocate different resources so the police don't have to be sent on stupid stuff. Police shouldn't be handling domestic situations.... They don't need to be sent out on someone who is having a psychotic episode..... Drug addicts. This frees them up to handle more serious stuff like giving out fucking parking tickets.
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 6265
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#14

Post by Flumper » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:43 pm

new york is hiding budget cuts behind the curtain called "defunding police". then there's no blame later when shit goes wrong.

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 2182
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#15

Post by Smok44 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:53 pm

Stapes wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:21 pm
You understand that defunding police has nothing to do with getting rid of the police. They want to allocate different resources so the police don't have to be sent on stupid stuff. Police shouldn't be handling domestic situations.... They don't need to be sent out on someone who is having a psychotic episode..... Drug addicts. This frees them up to handle more serious stuff like giving out fucking parking tickets.
Parking Lives Matter!
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 3202
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#16

Post by Charliesheen » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:16 pm

Stapes wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:21 pm
You understand that defunding police has nothing to do with getting rid of the police. They want to allocate different resources so the police don't have to be sent on stupid stuff. Police shouldn't be handling domestic situations.... They don't need to be sent out on someone who is having a psychotic episode..... Drug addicts. This frees them up to handle more serious stuff like giving out fucking parking tickets.
If there weren’t parking tickets dumb cunts like you would take handicapped spaces or park all day in a spot that lazy good for nothing business owner needs for paying customers.

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 5009
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#17

Post by Stapes » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:21 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:16 pm
Stapes wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:21 pm
You understand that defunding police has nothing to do with getting rid of the police. They want to allocate different resources so the police don't have to be sent on stupid stuff. Police shouldn't be handling domestic situations.... They don't need to be sent out on someone who is having a psychotic episode..... Drug addicts. This frees them up to handle more serious stuff like giving out fucking parking tickets.
If there weren’t parking tickets dumb cunts like you would take handicapped spaces or park all day in a spot that lazy good for nothing business owner needs for paying customers.
You really live in a bitter cunt world don't you? Everybody but you is a lazy good for nothings trying to take your shit. Your a miserable human being
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 2321
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#18

Post by necronomous » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:10 pm

Stapes wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:21 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:16 pm
Stapes wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:21 pm
You understand that defunding police has nothing to do with getting rid of the police. They want to allocate different resources so the police don't have to be sent on stupid stuff. Police shouldn't be handling domestic situations.... They don't need to be sent out on someone who is having a psychotic episode..... Drug addicts. This frees them up to handle more serious stuff like giving out fucking parking tickets.
If there weren’t parking tickets dumb cunts like you would take handicapped spaces or park all day in a spot that lazy good for nothing business owner needs for paying customers.
You really live in a bitter cunt world don't you? Everybody but you is a lazy good for nothings trying to take your shit. Your a miserable human being
You're

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 2321
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#19

Post by necronomous » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:11 pm

Stapes wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:21 pm
You understand that defunding police has nothing to do with getting rid of the police. They want to allocate different resources so the police don't have to be sent on stupid stuff. Police shouldn't be handling domestic situations.... They don't need to be sent out on someone who is having a psychotic episode..... Drug addicts. This frees them up to handle more serious stuff like giving out fucking parking tickets.
Hopefully this works out. But I think it may end for the worse. Here's crossing fingers.

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 6265
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#20

Post by Flumper » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:33 pm

necronomous wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:11 pm
Stapes wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:21 pm
You understand that defunding police has nothing to do with getting rid of the police. They want to allocate different resources so the police don't have to be sent on stupid stuff. Police shouldn't be handling domestic situations.... They don't need to be sent out on someone who is having a psychotic episode..... Drug addicts. This frees them up to handle more serious stuff like giving out fucking parking tickets.
Hopefully this works out. But I think it may end for the worse. Here's crossing fingers.
how did that beta test with CHOP work out? :lol: I would love to see their per capita murder rate plotted against a typical US city.

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#21

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:33 pm

BigRedRetard wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:00 pm
Crime in NYC has been rising rapidly even without defunding. You can blame DiBlasio. He is another Dinkins.
Yes. I think that's true. Time for a different mayor.

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#22

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:34 pm

Flumper wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:33 pm
necronomous wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:11 pm
Stapes wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:21 pm
You understand that defunding police has nothing to do with getting rid of the police. They want to allocate different resources so the police don't have to be sent on stupid stuff. Police shouldn't be handling domestic situations.... They don't need to be sent out on someone who is having a psychotic episode..... Drug addicts. This frees them up to handle more serious stuff like giving out fucking parking tickets.
Hopefully this works out. But I think it may end for the worse. Here's crossing fingers.
how did that beta test with CHOP work out? :lol: I would love to see their per capita murder rate plotted against a typical US city.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 760
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:39 pm

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#23

Post by kwebber » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:42 pm

Whackov wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:18 pm
Image

This may be their only hope.
Image
Currently AFK.

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#24

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:48 pm

Stapes wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:21 pm
You understand that defunding police has nothing to do with getting rid of the police. They want to allocate different resources so the police don't have to be sent on stupid stuff. Police shouldn't be handling domestic situations.... They don't need to be sent out on someone who is having a psychotic episode..... Drug addicts. This frees them up to handle more serious stuff like giving out fucking parking tickets.
:lol: :lol: :lol: The have proven themselves to be useless. Why do they suck so bad? The people at the bottom of my class ended up being cops. It's time for us to find someone better to do that job. The dumb fuckers are taking innocent men to their graves too. Fuck you, you ignorant cops. I hate you even more than you hate me ya fuckin' scumbags. diaf

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

#25

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:03 pm

Yeah, I tend to not like cops, just like they tend to not like me. Cool, let it be like that ya fuckin' scumbags. Fuckers think they're all that and they ain't shit. At least I could afford the lawyers for it fucktards when you couldn't cock lickers.

Look in the mirror ya fuckin jerkoffs. Just some ignorant punks with a bad attitude that are racist biast scumbags. Fuck them.

I love how they're getting roasted these days. Now I know there is a god, & he on my side. 8-)


Post Reply