NBA Restart in Orlando

Other people doing actual physical activities

Moderator: hawkfan8812

Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

NBA Restart in Orlando

Post by Whackov »

The NBA is hellbent to restart their season. They should let the season go but that is my opinion.

Here is the scenario. An organization, made up of mostly white wealthy men and led by one of the whitest white guys is gathering a collection of men, mostly black, and holding them in captivity. Many of these men are being held in captivity against their will. While these men are held in captivity, they will be performing for the wealthy white men’s entertainment being having to physically complete against each other to make this collection of wealthy man even wealthier. While these men are treated fairly well compared to those that escaped captivity, they are still being held in captivity to entertain the wealthy.

Modern day slavery? Indentured servitude? BLM and NBALM. 😁
Last edited by Whackov on Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whackov

Re: NBA Restart in Orlando

Post by Whackov »

Saw a picture of Zion on Yahoo this morning. He gave up the beignets during the COVID break and he is completely shredded now.
Last edited by Whackov on Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Whackov wrote: ↑Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:14 pm The NBA is hellbent to restart their season. They should let the season go but that is my opinion.

Here is the scenario. An organization, made up of mostly white wealthy men and led by one of the whitest white guys is gathering a collection of men, mostly black, and holding them in captivity. Many of these men are being held in captivity against their will. While these men are held in captivity, they will be performing for the wealthy white men’s entertainment being having to physically complete against each other to make this collection of wealthy man even wealthier. While these men are treated fairly well compared to those that escaped captivity, they are still being held in captivity to entertain the wealthy.

Sounds like the plot to Django Unchained.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデヒン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Orlando? The city with the worst NBA team in existence? In an arena named after a Ponzi scheme?
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
β€œAll mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
γ“γ‚Œγ‚’ グーグル ηΏ»θ¨³γ«η™»ιŒ²γ—γ¦γγ‚Œγ¦γŠγ‚γ§γ¨γ†γ€γƒγ‚«γ€‚
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

'Mericans cant stand that the Raptors are the champs and will do anything to dethrone them.

LETS GO RAPTORS!!

FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

QillerDaemon wrote: ↑Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:12 am Orlando? The city with the worst NBA team in existence? In an arena named after a Ponzi scheme?
Hey, not so fast. In NY, we got the Knicks and Dolan. :cry:
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Whackov wrote: ↑Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:14 pm The NBA is hellbent to restart their season. They should let the season go but that is my opinion.

Hell, I haven't watched a single NBA game in 15 years. This news has no affect on my life.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: ↑Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:17 pm

Hell, I haven't watched a single NBA game in 15 years. This news has no affect on my life.
It just did.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Hell, I haven't watched a single NBA game in 15 years.
Did the Malice in the Palace turn you off?
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Burn1dwn wrote: ↑Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:21 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Hell, I haven't watched a single NBA game in 15 years.
Did the Malice in the Palace turn you off?
No but The Cat in the Hat did.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Supposedly the NBA players are still getting their fix of women by calling them their "massage therapists" when they have to enter "The Bubble".
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

CHEEZY17 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:02 pm Supposedly the NBA players are still getting their fix of women by calling them their "massage therapists" when they have to enter "The Bubble".
Truth. And they are probably sharing them.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i watched part of a game last night. it was not nearly as entertaining or close to the real thing as the baseball game i watched a few nights earlier.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Flumper wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:33 pm i watched part of a game last night. it was not nearly as entertaining or close to the real thing as the baseball game i watched a few nights earlier.
I watched a Yankees/BoSox game. It wasn't half bad.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:35 pm
Flumper wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:33 pm i watched part of a game last night. it was not nearly as entertaining or close to the real thing as the baseball game i watched a few nights earlier.
I watched a Yankees/BoSox game. It wasn't half bad.
yeah, i wasn't nearly as put off watching the baseball game as I thought I would be. Honestly, if someone walked in and new nothing about a pandemic, they probably wouldn't even notice for several innings.

but the basketball game seemed off somehow. it looked more like a basketball game played on a hockey rink with less talented players.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Smok44 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:35 pm those idiot NBA player just cost themselves and their league millions if not billions
No. They didn't.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Whackov

Post by Whackov »