First guarded good news in this whole 4 month clusterfuck BS

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

WestTexasCrude

First guarded good news in this whole 4 month clusterfuck BS

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Frantic calls for apts- 4 month ago. Talked to a lady named Amy. Only helpful I spoke to during those dark times. Just took over management with a 6 month back list log. just got a call yesterday, units available. Called back today- it's perfect, Application sent. It's some kind of govt/ private enterprise subsidized for anyone over 55 below and set income level. Way below rent levels. Checked Google Maps, looks great- covered parking. And they allow pets- possible reprieve for my cat. Like I said, first guarded moments. It's about time I get some good news, if I may say. Even if it doesn't work out. at least a start.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Re: First guarded good news in this whole 4 month clusterfuck BS

Post by Wut »

Why is it so hard to find an apartment?
wut?
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

I guess living in the man camp while working there was too stressful.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Wut wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:51 am Why is it so hard to find an apartment?
Find one with a government subsidy was the trick. Goddamn welfare queen
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Corono hit, Feds outlawed evictions over nonpayments, people scared to move in uncertain times- take your pick or add others. Hasn't helped me for 4 months. Paying $1,800 a month right now compared to $750 for a luxury with gym, etc. That's why this is finally good news. We shall see. It's always felt like a perfect fit at least over the phone and Google Maps.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

spudoc wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:57 am
Find one with a government subsidy was the trick. Goddamn welfare queen
I still haven't got an idea on who's subsidizing this. I get the idea it's a private individual(s) but I don't know. I guess I will know if I move there. Let you know if it happens.
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

Good luck dude, hope it works out for you.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:20 am See the usual suspects that kill the upbeat spirit we are trying to create here. I can't imagine the agony of going through that kind of soul crushing life experiences these dudes seem to endure on a daily basis. Brutal.
We
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

if we had a flame broiled forum, threads like this (once derailed) would go there pretty quickly. probably.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

DiverTexas wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:28 am Good luck dude, hope it works out for you.
Thanks, DT. May have to watch a 2 hour Tom Cruise Scientology video once a week or a Mormon reenactment of the founding at Salt Lake City. At half rent, I'll bring my cat.
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

Smok44 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:05 am He's a mechanical engineer working for the Big Oil company! Living in gubment subsidized housing :lol:
Mechanical Engineer? No fucking way. I must have missed that claim.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

We get it, WTC can be less than bright. Do we really need to beat him down all the fucking time? That and FSF kills the actual conversation.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Blast wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:43 am We get it, WTC can be less than bright. Do we really need to beat him down all the fucking time? That and FSF kills the actual conversation.
WTC asks for and sets up most of his beat downs by posting so many of his attention whore threads. He is UJR’s Eeyore.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Whackov wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:55 am
Blast wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:43 am We get it, WTC can be less than bright. Do we really need to beat him down all the fucking time? That and FSF kills the actual conversation.
WTC asks for and sets up most of his beat downs by posting so many of his attention whore threads. He is UJR’s Eeyore.
It does, the whole thing gets tiresome. Devolving each thread, as had been said many times over by many of the members, gets old and stiffles the rest of the conversation. It makes me miss Heat's posts of nastiness.
Anyway how's the family doing Whackov? I never started my stalker spreadsheet for UJ, so I can't remember if you have little kids or a wife in the house still. I know, that's a horrible fail on my part.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Blast wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:03 pm
It does, the whole thing gets tiresome. Devolving each thread, as had been said many times over by many of the members, gets old and stiffles the rest of the conversation. It makes me miss Heat's posts of nastiness.
Anyway how's the family doing Whackov? I never started my stalker spreadsheet for UJ, so I can't remember if you have little kids or a wife in the house still. I know, that's a horrible fail on my part.
Kids are adults. One at home and starting his Masters this fall. Then I kick his ass to the curb. Been married for 36 years (same woman).
Gérard Duval
Forum Regular

Post by Gérard Duval »

Letting everyone know that your 80 IQ is marginally higher than WTCs isn't as impressive as you think.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Gérard Duval wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:17 pm
Letting everyone know that your 80 IQ is marginally higher than WTCs isn't as impressive as you think.
Not sure where that came from but kindly fuck off
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evvanrenea wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:10 pm
Agreed
Make me a "Flame Broiled" forum and I will start moving personal attack posts over there. I don't have very many keys on my key chain.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Flumper wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:13 pm
Agreed
Make me a "Flame Broiled" forum and I will start moving personal attack posts over there. I don't have very many keys on my key chain.
We would be back to step 1 because they all end up being Flame Broiled eventually.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Whackov wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:37 pm
Flumper wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:13 pm
Agreed
We would be back to step 1 because they all end up being Flame Broiled eventually.
not if you just cherry pick the ones that end up that way. take a thread that is 3 pages of good content and then two people start going at it. you can just pull out those two people's comments and leave the rest of the thread like it is. i did that just yesterday in one thread.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

what you need is a bouncer for each thread. take me for instance. when these idiots start popping off i jump in a verbally assault them until they cant take it anymore and they are shamed out of the thread...problem solved.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

ll give it a test run today...stand by for results.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

porky wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:49 pm ll give it a test run today...stand by for results.
go fuck yourself.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

sort of like that. thanks for the recommendation.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

i think a mom joke right afterwards would make it more intense.