The Unofficial WTC Attack Thread.

The dark closet of ujr where we send Howie's Sean Reyes Godlike worshiping videos. Enjoy your civil rights!

Moderator: QillerDaemon

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: The Unofficial WTC Attack Thread.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Quote all the stupid shit WTC says and your replies to it here.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Signs of Autumn

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Hey, Animal. This is the start of the "clusterfuck" you mentioned about me yesterday. Do you notice the recurring theme? It goes in threes.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

And if everybody will notice. This comes at almost at the exact instant we get dm back and posting (she already said she hates this confrontational crap) and yet they don't give a shit. See the problem I have when someone accuses me of "clusterfucking" threads. It's not me. I said a week ago our main goal should be getting dm, Evvan and other female UJR's back on here. Is there anyone out there still awake?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:45 am And if everybody will notice. This comes at almost at the exact instant we get dm back and posting (she already said she hates this confrontational crap) and yet they don't give a shit. See the problem I have when someone accuses me of "clusterfucking" threads. It's not me. I said a week ago our main goal should be getting dm, Evvan and other female UJR's back on here. Is there anyone out there still awake?
DM has nothing to do with you being called an idiot.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:57 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:45 am And if everybody will notice. This comes at almost at the exact instant we get dm back and posting (she already said she hates this confrontational crap) and yet they don't give a shit. See the problem I have when someone accuses me of "clusterfucking" threads. It's not me. I said a week ago our main goal should be getting dm, Evvan and other female UJR's back on here. Is there anyone out there still awake?
So where are we at now?

Anyone who mocks W/CTC is a noob.
Anyone who mocks W/CTC spends too much time posting in SFW.
Anyone who mocks W/CTC is trying to run all the females off this board.

I can't imagine what's coming next. :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:15 am
So where are we at now?

Anyone who mocks W/CTC should be banned
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:16 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:15 am
So where are we at now?

Anyone who mocks W/CTC should be banned
Well there goes of the board. :lol: