The Unofficial FSF Attack Thread

The dark closet of ujr where we send Howie's Sean Reyes Godlike worshiping videos. Enjoy your civil rights!

Moderator: QillerDaemon

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Protests: Cop Killers vs Child Killers

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:08 am
Cassandros wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:48 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:53 pm
Cassandros wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:19 am There are no pivots coming from me.

There is a ghetto culture in America, a fact you want to ignore when you blame guns and racism for violence.

I have said the same thing, repeatedly, and will continue to do so no matter how much you squirm and try to misrepresent my stance.
Blaming black people which you euphemistically term 'ghetto culture', yes. As part of your argument that you can just ignore large parts of the country for being "ghettoes" and try to come up with a figure more comparable to all other developed nations, while preventing all other developed nations from also ignoring their own high crime areas by calling it 'le ghetto'. Fucking retarded, there's really no other way to put it. You want to selectively ignore high crime high poverty areas in the US only, and claim it's because there is somehow some unique aspect of poverty in the US because only there has 'ghetto culture'.

Your gun problem is caused by guns. Your selective excuses and flip flops just make you look retarded.
More misdirection and outright lying. /sigh...

The ghetto culture is not "black" --> YOU are the only one making this claim. And, once again, you are wrong.

The ghetto culture is were people put crime and time above education and responsibility. One that empowers single parenthood, replaces fathers in the home with celebrity/music artist (usually rap and hip-hop), and which readily seeks out vengeance for perceived slights and 'disrespect'.

This is an intrinsic reason why crime and violence is so high in the US. It's not guns or race that's the problem --> its culture.
Uh huh, you alone in all the world use 'ghetto culture' without a thought to race. Sure thing buddy, totally believe that one.

So let's accept your contention that the US has a uniquely diseased and violent culture, that the United States of America is just the worst country in the developed world because of its appalling violent culture. Should that culture be a) armed or b) disarmed?
Whatever, fuck you & your bullshit AH. You are well known here for hating America and the one thing I know is that America is well over 10x better than the UK. Take a hike loser.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/20 ... per-capita :swords:

The best thing we ever did is rid ourselves of these UK nutjobs like this slob AH. Go get your teeth fixed and properly close down your lost business venture chump.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Why is it that I'm suddenly aroused by...

Smok44 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:10 pm what does Cardi B or the other rapper that looks like a piece of feces think?
Will you ever sober up you drunk moron? We're talking about a beautiful woman in this thread and you just crash on in like a bull in a china shop talking your usual ignorant BS. Stay out of my threads until you learn to do better son.
Animal
The Great Pretender

The Unofficial FSF Attack Thread

Post by Animal »

Damn it.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Re: When Cancel Culture eats one of its own

Post by Deathproof »

Smok44 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:36 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:34 pm
Smok44 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:32 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:30 pm Fuck him, & fuck "cancel culture" too. Good.
B,b,b,but he's one of you! :lol:
Sober up dude, now you're being silly.
Take your meds and eat your disgusting Hudson river sushi you Psycho YouTube nutcase
Go easy on him, Smok. He's irritable due to hunger. Roberto Duran's been constipated.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:30 pm Fuck him, & fuck "cancel culture" too. Good.
Take your meds and eat your disgusting Hudson river sushi you Psycho YouTube nutcase
I love you too, my drunk amigo.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Deathproof wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:42 pm
Go easy on him, Smok. He's irritable due to hunger. Roberto Duran's been constipated.
BOOM. Couldn't last for a second could he? Now it's my fault QD? Explain this logic to me, 'cause it's ignorance. :roll:
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:45 pm
Deathproof wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:42 pm
BOOM. Couldn't last for a second could he? Now it's my fault QD? Explain this logic to me, 'cause it's ignorance. :roll:
🎵To be faaaaaaaaaaaiiiir🎶, I posted that before I read QD's little fascist diatribe. And it contains no pictures of your wife.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:48 pm A legit psycho calling someone else something :lol:
The biggest psycho is the one you condone, Trump.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Here's a Shocker!

Smok44 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:53 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:46 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:23 pm Racists draw a straight line from anything to do with apes to blacks.

Just like Stapes did.
I bet your mother did the same thing when she tried to figure out what she produced you ignorant scumbag. :lol:
No YouTube follow up?
Let the scumbag drown in his ignorance.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Smok44 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:53 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:23 pm Racists draw a straight line from anything to do with apes to blacks.

Just like Stapes did.
I bet your mother did the same thing when she tried to figure out what she produced you ignorant scumbag. :lol:
No YouTube follow up?
I got you, chief.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:13 pm
Is this your new catch phrase that you're going to beat to death for the next few years now? Add it to Mother, Plus, Minus, 150K and many others ad nauseam :roll:
Dude, you are obviously a very drunk person that is trying to get sober. Did you try AA yet?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Smok44 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:41 pm

Just like Stapes did.
Did your mother give birth to any kids without Down Syndrome?
I was wondering if FSF's mother had any kids who lived.

But your comment made me notice his giant forehead, and I think you're right. Downs Syndrome would explain so much!
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: FSF AND DP

Smok44 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:09 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:44 pm I'll throw in a pic of Kim with Kanye. That will really piss off that racist joke Smok.

Despite the fact that she's drop dead gorgeous he's just mad that her husband is Black. :lol:

Yea that will really piss me off :lol:
A dimwit with his ugly plastic doll
Thanks for the laugh idiot
Dimwit billionaires, right? Unlike you of course, Mr. non essential unemployed loser living with your mom. You have no ability to judge intelligence you ignorant fool. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:16 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:11 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:44 pm I'll throw in a pic of Kim with Kanye. That will really piss off that racist joke Smok.

Despite the fact that she's drop dead gorgeous he's just mad that her husband is Black. :lol:

Dimwit billionaires, right? Unlike you of course, Mr. non essential unemployed loser living with your mom. You have no ability to judge intelligence you ignorant fool. :lol:
Who cares, you're the only one who seems to think money makes a person. You're a bigger dimwit then both of them. Trump is richer them they them both. Stick that in your wife's ass and eat it!
But you ain't Trump, you're more like a Chump. Stick that in your fat drunk ass and suck on it.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:21 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:19 pm

Who cares, you're the only one who seems to think money makes a person. You're a bigger dimwit then both of them. Trump is richer them they them both. Stick that in your wife's ass and eat it!
But you ain't Trump, you're more like a Chump. Stick that in your fat drunk ass and suck on it.
I'm still above an immature little piss boy Cuck like you and thats all that matters
Now you're reaching for excuses and making shit up. Son, face it, you suck. You are a fat, drunk, non-essential racist ignorant piece of shit that even your mother is ashamed of. It has nothing to do with me, it's just the way you are. Show me for one FUCKING SECOND where I am a "Cuck"? I made my millions and now I'm retired. Period. You haven't amounted to shit, and NO ONE on this board is surprised either.

So once and forever STFU you stupid cunt. You will never amount to what I've achieved Chump.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: The Unofficial FSF Attack Thread

Post by AnalHamster »

Kim Kardashian is fucking hideous. She started out ok, but has been completely wrecked by plastic surgery, it just gets covered up in photoshop on all official photos. It's a Qanon level coverup.

This is her actual body, with all the fat and silicone injections.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: The Unofficial FSF Attack Thread

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Re: I think my wife is trying to kill me!

Post by Deathproof »

Could be worse. Imagine what she'd be feeding you if she was an illegal mexican from el Salvador who makes $150k per year and is a plus in this world.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Agreeing with you, but I will remind you that His name is President Trump.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Evvanrenea wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:12 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:23 am
Deathproof wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:16 am
Smok44 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:37 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:35 pm
Smok44 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:14 pm

Suggestions cost $5.00. You can't afford it poor girl, now go dig a hole for your cardboard box bathroom
See how easy this is. Just like FSF's "annoying videos or DP's "annoying" Roberto Duran" photos, it's so damn simple. For example, I haven't seen a Smoke post, thread or Pm in almost a decade. You just ignore. How hard is that- plus you get the satisfaction of knowing they are pounding away on the key boards for nothing. Feels good, Man.
Keep dreaming Boy Blunder, when Ev slapped the cuffs on me all you did was talk about me. You're the dumbest bastard on this board
Hey, hey, HEY! You stop that right now. NOBODY is dumber than FSF.
DeathFucked, you are by far the most ignorant racist loser POS on this board. I happen to be one of the most intelligent people here, banked & what not, right Smok? Even your mother knows that. Look in the mirror chump, you non-essential poor musician wannabe just scratching your smelly ass & eagerly licking your finger with nothing going on. :lol:
Literally just stop posting and go get new meds.
For who, you? ya worthless POS. I feel sorry for your kids, sincerely I do. You are a cunt and what is the saddest thing is you tend to endorse losers like a sorry fuck like you is. Just like Deathproof. He's a racist you stupid fuck. You are half mexican and have a Black kid dipshit. You don't even give a flying fuck about your own kids 'cause both you & I know the truth. You care about yourself only, not them. That's why you continue to be a cunt. I take care of my own. I don't have any kids but I give thousands of dollars to my family.

I don't just abandon a dog like you did. That was another disgusting story you told. Seriously, you and your bro DeathDouche both make me want to puke. Fuck both of you and the horse you road in on too you non-essential cunt that can't even manage to satisfy a man which is why they all leave you. Think about your kids for a change you selfish mooch. He's already told many sick stories on this site like he disconnected his GF's baby monitor. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU EV YOU TATTED UP CLOWN? You are a disgrace.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Cop Threatens To Shoot Protesters If They Come To His House, Shoots Another Cop Instead

There's a reason, Rebecca my angel told me things happen for a reason and she was absolutely right, that Biker ran off like the pathetic pussy he is. :lol:

Little things have been said about this subject. Meh, the ignorant miserable racist douche is getting divorced so he's trying to cover his ground. He's now denying he ever said what he actually did say. Any thoughts?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Cop Threatens To Shoot Protesters If They Come To His House, Shoots Another Cop Instead

Smok44 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:20 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:15 pm
Wut wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:28 pm
B-Tender wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:05 pm
Whackov wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:43 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:38 pm :roll:
Cop who threatened to kill protesters shoots, kills colleague who knocked on door, affidavit says

Moronic Pussy Savage.

Every.Fuckin.Day in the US. Wake up kids.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/cop ... FQUJAHZJE/
White cop accidentally kills white cop. Media will give it very little coverage because it doesn’t fit their narrative.
It was in my news feed when I logged on today.

I read about it yesterday, NY Post I think.
Definitely some sick shit though. Give a pussy a gun and shit like this will happen. Unfortunately way too many pussies turn out to be white. Meh, I'd feel safer if there were more minorities being cops. Trump is the cheapest pussy on the planet. Fuck him.

I bet Trump wouldn't talk tough, then when called out on it wimp out by saying he's too old and he would send his brother in laws instead.

Sound familiar Feces eater? :lol: :lol:
Yeah, OK, ya cock sucking pathetic fat non-essential POS that isn't worth shit. LOL for real.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:54 pm
Evvanrenea wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:12 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:23 am
Deathproof wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:16 am
Smok44 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:37 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:35 pm
See how easy this is. Just like FSF's "annoying videos or DP's "annoying" Roberto Duran" photos, it's so damn simple. For example, I haven't seen a Smoke post, thread or Pm in almost a decade. You just ignore. How hard is that- plus you get the satisfaction of knowing they are pounding away on the key boards for nothing. Feels good, Man.
Keep dreaming Boy Blunder, when Ev slapped the cuffs on me all you did was talk about me. You're the dumbest bastard on this board
Hey, hey, HEY! You stop that right now. NOBODY is dumber than FSF.
DeathFucked, you are by far the most ignorant racist loser POS on this board. I happen to be one of the most intelligent people here, banked & what not, right Smok? Even your mother knows that. Look in the mirror chump, you non-essential poor musician wannabe just scratching your smelly ass & eagerly licking your finger with nothing going on. :lol:
Literally just stop posting and go get new meds.
For who, you? ya worthless POS. I feel sorry for your kids, sincerely I do. You are a cunt and what is the saddest thing is you tend to endorse losers like a sorry fuck like you is. Just like Deathproof. He's a racist you stupid fuck.

I don't just abandon a dog like you did. That was another disgusting story you told. Seriously, you and your bro DeathDouche both make me want to puke. Fuck both of you and the horse you road in on too you non-essential cunt that can't even manage to satisfy a man which is why they all leave you. Think about your kids for a change you selfish mooch. He's already told many sick stories on this site like he disconnected his GF's baby monitor. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU EV YOU TATTED UP CLOWN? You are a disgrace.
You keep using this word "racist", yet you consistently demonstrate a dearth of comprehension of its meaning. I can only surmise that your tenuous grasp of the English language -- "Engrish" in you and Roberto Duran's case -- is due to the circumstances under which she learned, and under which she subsequently passed it on to you.
I imagine it was a scenario like this: Years ago, long before Roberto illegally invaded our country like a scummy criminal, she picked up her first bit of English from glimpses of old 1950s American sitcoms. You see, she and her entire immediate family would gather round the tiny, staticky 7-inch black-and-white portable television set that her Uncle Pablo had stolen at knifepoint from long-haul trucker at a Flying J truckstop just outside of Corpus Christi, Texas.
So, every day just after siesta, Roberto and all 324 relatives who shared the two-room hacienda would settle in. Sure, the picture was full of static, and yes, it took 22 or 23 of the cousins with whom she shared a twin-size bed to hold the rabbit ear antennae in just the right position to pick up occasional discernable snatches of Green Acres and I Love Lucy (oh, how they idolized Ricky Ricardo!), but goddamit, it was all they had! Well, that and chasing Tito, the family goat, around la plaza, but they had to be careful not to exhaust him lest he be too tired to pull a plow.
Of course, this all sounds like a really shitty (ahem!) Existence to those of us who grew up here in the world of indoor plumbing and air conditioning, but down in El Salvador, a household of 672 people needs the closeness that can only come with learning to speak the language of civilized people rather than than south american tardspeak by bringing on Petticoat Junction and Ozzie & Harriet.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Dropping the name "Redskins"

Antknot wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:05 am
Deathproof wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:21 am
Wut wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:44 am
Deathproof wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:38 am
jsdspif wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:13 am I was thinking about Mt Rushmore the other day and started researching a little bit. The internet said Jefferson raped his female slave/s,Washington treated his slaves bad or some such shit. I didn't do Lincoln but don't they want to tear down some sort of statue of him somewhere for some reason. I didn't look into roosevelt either,but I'm guessing he did something bad to native americans and african americans. Do you think someday Mt. Rushmore will be removed?
No. And so fucking what if Jefferson and Washington mistreated their slaves. They were their slaves.
Mt. Rushmore isnt coming down, and we should be petitioning to have President Trump added to it.
Right after they put Obama up there.
Never him.
The wildlife at Mount Rushmore need a place to crap so why not?
Just make sure your mouth is wide open.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Re: Dropping the name "Redskins"

Post by Deathproof »

Smok44 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:03 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:08 am
Antknot wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:05 am
Deathproof wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:21 am
Wut wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:44 am
Deathproof wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:38 am

No. And so fucking what if Jefferson and Washington mistreated their slaves. They were their slaves.
Mt. Rushmore isnt coming down, and we should be petitioning to have President Trump added to it.
Right after they put Obama up there.
Never him.
The wildlife at Mount Rushmore need a place to crap so why not?
Just make sure your mouth is wide open.
Like yours is every night for your feces dinner?
Not every night. Sometimes he gets to use a straw.