FSF AND DP

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Re: FSF AND DP

Post by QillerDaemon »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:51 am He didn't, though. I'd be happy to show you the PMs wherein he told me that he doesnt believe people should be banned for "being annoying"; yet, hypocritically, he's threatening to do exactly that because he was annoyed by something. Some pictures of a fucking boxer, in fact. He's basically Hillary Clinton at this point: "One set of rules for me, and one for everyone else".
I don't remember this forum board being set up as a democracy.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:19 pm
Deathproof wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:51 am He didn't, though. I'd be happy to show you the PMs wherein he told me that he doesnt believe people should be banned for "being annoying"; yet, hypocritically, he's threatening to do exactly that because he was annoyed by something. Some pictures of a fucking boxer, in fact. He's basically Hillary Clinton at this point: "One set of rules for me, and one for everyone else".
Way to miss the point, chief.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:42 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:19 pm
Way to miss the point, chief.
That's because there is no point to be missed. It wasn't one or the other of you two that annoyed me, it was the combination of the both of you, working together to annoy me, that threatened a vacation. As admin, I can basically set the rules pretty much as I please, and you can simply accept them or don't. I can ban you for any reason I deem it, and you have no recourse. So yea, I can set rules for you and not for others. This isn't a democracy, it's a benevolent dictatorship. And I assure you, had you questioned Hoover this way, you wouldn't have ever posted on UJ again. "I have altered the deal, pray I don't alter it further." That's all you get.

My job, despite what others may think, is to run this board. It's not just to stomp phpBB bugs and make it look pretty. And my decisions as board admin won't be in dispute here.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

sometimes you just got let go...stop posting the pics. if you had any sense youd post this:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Bloop norp gres ninna chitty-chitty-bang-bang.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

porky wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:53 pm sometimes you just got let go...stop posting the pics. if you had any sense youd post this:
I did stop posting the pics. No worries, I've got almost as many ways to shit on FSF as his wife does.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:53 pm I've got almost as many ways to shit on FSF as his wife does.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:43 pm You guys wouldn't want to see my PM box. Everyone bitches about everyone.

Frankly, BRR is about the sanest member of this board. That's saying something! 8-)
PM sent...
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK