Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21980
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

#76

Post by Animal »

QillerDaemon wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:15 pm
Antknot wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:13 am AOC Fails to Pay Her Own Back Taxes, Despite Demands to ‘Tax the Rich’

https://headlineusa.com/aoc-fails-to-pa ... =HUSAemail
The state slapped the company with a tax warrant in July 2017, two months after Ms. Ocasio-Cortez announced her successful bid against Democratic incumbent Joe Crowley, the Post reported.

The bill’s balance had reportedly grown to $2,088.78 as of Friday. A spokeswoman for Ms. Ocasio-Cortez said the bill was issued in “error” and was being contested.

“The congresswoman is still in the process of contesting the tax warrant. The business has been closed for several years now, and so we believe that the state Tax Department has continued to collect the franchise tax in error,” Lauren Hitt told the Post. “As anyone who’s tried to contest a tax bill in error knows, it takes time.”
they have not "continued to collect the tax in error." This tax bill goes back to 2016 when the company was still in business. You can't just create tax bills out of thin air. She closed down the business with a franchise payment still due and has not paid it. Its pretty simple.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21980
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

#77

Post by Animal »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:21 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:15 pm
Antknot wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:13 am AOC Fails to Pay Her Own Back Taxes, Despite Demands to ‘Tax the Rich’

https://headlineusa.com/aoc-fails-to-pa ... =HUSAemail
The state slapped the company with a tax warrant in July 2017, two months after Ms. Ocasio-Cortez announced her successful bid against Democratic incumbent Joe Crowley, the Post reported.

The bill’s balance had reportedly grown to $2,088.78 as of Friday. A spokeswoman for Ms. Ocasio-Cortez said the bill was issued in “error” and was being contested.

“The congresswoman is still in the process of contesting the tax warrant. The business has been closed for several years now, and so we believe that the state Tax Department has continued to collect the franchise tax in error,” Lauren Hitt told the Post. “As anyone who’s tried to contest a tax bill in error knows, it takes time.”
AOC opened a business and it failed? Color me shocked. I do feel bad for her in this case though. The IRS is a motherfucker.
i don't think its the IRS. I think its the NY State Comptroller.
User avatar
BigRedRetard
Hammy's Dom
Posts: 4785
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

#78

Post by BigRedRetard »

Animal wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:23 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:21 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:15 pm
Antknot wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:13 am AOC Fails to Pay Her Own Back Taxes, Despite Demands to ‘Tax the Rich’

https://headlineusa.com/aoc-fails-to-pa ... =HUSAemail
The state slapped the company with a tax warrant in July 2017, two months after Ms. Ocasio-Cortez announced her successful bid against Democratic incumbent Joe Crowley, the Post reported.

The bill’s balance had reportedly grown to $2,088.78 as of Friday. A spokeswoman for Ms. Ocasio-Cortez said the bill was issued in “error” and was being contested.

“The congresswoman is still in the process of contesting the tax warrant. The business has been closed for several years now, and so we believe that the state Tax Department has continued to collect the franchise tax in error,” Lauren Hitt told the Post. “As anyone who’s tried to contest a tax bill in error knows, it takes time.”
AOC opened a business and it failed? Color me shocked. I do feel bad for her in this case though. The IRS is a motherfucker.
i don't think its the IRS. I think its the NY State Comptroller.
Ah, state tax. I no longer feel bad.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

#79

Post by Biker »

TBF, QD also believe that Hillary wrote a letter to NASA before NASA was even in existence
User avatar
QillerDaemon
Nobody, really.
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beautiful downtown OrloVista FL
Interests: Picking my nose and playing Skyrim
Occupation: Router/Switch Jockey.

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

#80

Post by QillerDaemon »

Biker wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:27 pm TBF, QD also believe that Hillary wrote a letter to NASA before NASA was even in existence
From Wikipedia, "On July 29, 1958, Eisenhower signed the National Aeronautics and Space Act, establishing NASA. When it began operations on October 1, 1958, NASA absorbed the 43-year-old NACA intact." Clinton wrote the letter in '61 or '62. You do the math, you can use your fingers if you need to.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

#81

Post by Biker »

QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:07 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:27 pm TBF, QD also believe that Hillary wrote a letter to NASA before NASA was even in existence
From Wikipedia, "On July 29, 1958, Eisenhower signed the National Aeronautics and Space Act, establishing NASA. When it began operations on October 1, 1958, NASA absorbed the 43-year-old NACA intact." Clinton wrote the letter in '61 or '62. You do the math, you can use your fingers if you need to.
:lol:

Now you have a date to that letter? GTFO. Even she didnt provide a date
User avatar
QillerDaemon
Nobody, really.
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beautiful downtown OrloVista FL
Interests: Picking my nose and playing Skyrim
Occupation: Router/Switch Jockey.

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

#82

Post by QillerDaemon »

Biker wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:13 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:07 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:27 pm TBF, QD also believe that Hillary wrote a letter to NASA before NASA was even in existence
From Wikipedia, "On July 29, 1958, Eisenhower signed the National Aeronautics and Space Act, establishing NASA. When it began operations on October 1, 1958, NASA absorbed the 43-year-old NACA intact." Clinton wrote the letter in '61 or '62. You do the math, you can use your fingers if you need to.
:lol:

Now you have a date to that letter? GTFO. Even she didnt provide a date
No, bonehead, you were the one that said "before NASA was even in existence", and I showed it was in existence in '58, when Clinton was 11 (born in Oct '47). The question is, did she write the letter? There is no proof she didn't, and there is evidence a lot of girls wrote such letters, in a time well before email. You stated a wrong fact, despite your little pas-de-deux.

You say you're a Democrat, and actually voted for Biden. All evidence here and on past boards shows that's likely false. Where's your evidence?

Again, a strangle little hill to fight a battle over.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10779
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

#83

Post by Reservoir Dog »

QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:09 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:13 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:07 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:27 pm TBF, QD also believe that Hillary wrote a letter to NASA before NASA was even in existence
From Wikipedia, "On July 29, 1958, Eisenhower signed the National Aeronautics and Space Act, establishing NASA. When it began operations on October 1, 1958, NASA absorbed the 43-year-old NACA intact." Clinton wrote the letter in '61 or '62. You do the math, you can use your fingers if you need to.
:lol:

Now you have a date to that letter? GTFO. Even she didnt provide a date
No, bonehead, you were the one that said "before NASA was even in existence", and I showed it was in existence in '58, when Clinton was 11 (born in Oct '47). The question is, did she write the letter? There is no proof she didn't, and there is evidence a lot of girls wrote such letters, in a time well before email. You stated a wrong fact, despite your little pas-de-deux.

You say you're a Democrat, and actually voted for Biden. All evidence here and on past boards shows that's likely false. Where's your evidence?

Again, a strangle little hill to fight a battle over.
Nothing gets in the way of Biker's radical alt-right agenda.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

#84

Post by Biker »

QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:09 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:13 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:07 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:27 pm TBF, QD also believe that Hillary wrote a letter to NASA before NASA was even in existence
From Wikipedia, "On July 29, 1958, Eisenhower signed the National Aeronautics and Space Act, establishing NASA. When it began operations on October 1, 1958, NASA absorbed the 43-year-old NACA intact." Clinton wrote the letter in '61 or '62. You do the math, you can use your fingers if you need to.
:lol:

Now you have a date to that letter? GTFO. Even she didnt provide a date
No, bonehead, you were the one that said "before NASA was even in existence", and I showed it was in existence in '58, when Clinton was 11 (born in Oct '47). The question is, did she write the letter? There is no proof she didn't, and there is evidence a lot of girls wrote such letters, in a time well before email. You stated a wrong fact, despite your little pas-de-deux.

You say you're a Democrat, and actually voted for Biden. All evidence here and on past boards shows that's likely false. Where's your evidence?

Again, a strangle little hill to fight a battle over.
A teenager isnt a little girl. Moreover, she has a history of lying; ie, under sniper fire in Bosnia, her campaigns purchase of the Steele dosier, ect..... Yet, here is gullible af QD believing her every word

This is one of my many donation during 2020

Image


Next?
User avatar
QillerDaemon
Nobody, really.
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beautiful downtown OrloVista FL
Interests: Picking my nose and playing Skyrim
Occupation: Router/Switch Jockey.

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

#85

Post by QillerDaemon »

So you sent him money. Didn't mean you voted for him. :lol:
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

#86

Post by Biker »

QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:27 pm So you sent him money. Didn't mean you voted for him. :lol:
Because people vote opposite the guy they sent money too :lol:
User avatar
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Posts: 4599
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm
Location: Чикаго, Иллинойс
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни
Occupation: Я играю на гитаре для жизни

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

#87

Post by Deathproof »

QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:09 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:13 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:07 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:27 pm TBF, QD also believe that Hillary wrote a letter to NASA before NASA was even in existence
From Wikipedia, "On July 29, 1958, Eisenhower signed the National Aeronautics and Space Act, establishing NASA. When it began operations on October 1, 1958, NASA absorbed the 43-year-old NACA intact." Clinton wrote the letter in '61 or '62. You do the math, you can use your fingers if you need to.
:lol:

Now you have a date to that letter? GTFO. Even she didnt provide a date
No, bonehead, you were the one that said "before NASA was even in existence", and I showed it was in existence in '58, when Clinton was 11 (born in Oct '47). The question is, did she write the letter? There is no proof she didn't,
There's no proof she did, either. And considering she lies about everything, it's more likely she didn't.

But so what? Either way, it's just more of her "Women have it so hard" bullshit.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

#88

Post by Biker »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:35 pm There's no proof she did, either. And considering she lies about everything, it's more likely she didn't.
QD believes her, isnt that proof enough?
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10424
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

#89

Post by CHEEZY17 »

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN!!!1!111!!!1
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
QillerDaemon
Nobody, really.
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beautiful downtown OrloVista FL
Interests: Picking my nose and playing Skyrim
Occupation: Router/Switch Jockey.

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

#90

Post by QillerDaemon »

Biker wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:33 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:27 pm So you sent him money. Didn't mean you voted for him. :lol:
Because people vote opposite the guy they sent money too :lol:
I can always change your title back to "not really a Democrat"! ;)
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

#91

Post by Biker »

QillerDaemon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:27 am
Biker wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:33 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:27 pm So you sent him money. Didn't mean you voted for him. :lol:
Because people vote opposite the guy they sent money too :lol:
I can always change your title back to "not really a Democrat"! ;)
I'll stick to what the crazy has in store for me :lol:
User avatar
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Posts: 4599
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm
Location: Чикаго, Иллинойс
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни
Occupation: Я играю на гитаре для жизни

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

#92

Post by Deathproof »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:24 pm BELIEVE ALL WOMEN!!!1!111!!!1
Funny how that's her little slogan, but she's gone out of her way to ruin and shout down the women her husband raped.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
User avatar
QillerDaemon
Nobody, really.
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beautiful downtown OrloVista FL
Interests: Picking my nose and playing Skyrim
Occupation: Router/Switch Jockey.

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

#93

Post by QillerDaemon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:24 pm BELIEVE ALL WOMEN!!!1!111!!!1
No, I called it right: I did not believe that little lying handmaid bitch Coney Barrett about RvW (or anything else), she had no intentions of living up to her testimony that it was established precedent. Same with "Beer Bro" Kavanaugh, both said whatever it took to sit in their mindless chairs. Didn't believe her then, don't believe a word she says now. Lying liars and the lies they tell. But you guys go ahead and worry about a 60 yo letter to NASA.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

#94

Post by Biker »

QillerDaemon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:38 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:24 pm BELIEVE ALL WOMEN!!!1!111!!!1
No, I called it right: I did not believe that little lying handmaid bitch Coney Barrett about RvW (or anything else), she had no intentions of living up to her testimony that it was established precedent. Same with "Beer Bro" Kavanaugh, both said whatever it took to sit in their mindless chairs. Didn't believe her then, don't believe a word she says now. Lying liars and the lies they tell. But you guys go ahead and worry about a 60 yo letter to NASA.
Youre a living, walking, talking NPC, using all the terminology your told to use. On the plus side, at least you dont have to think for yourself
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10424
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

#95

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Not really "corrupt" per se...
But the "blue collar everyman" and "hes one of us" and "he understands middle class concerns" Democrat Senator candidate guy, John Fetterman from Pennsylvania, has been living off of his parents generosity for years; to the tune of about 54k per year. He also bought a house from his sister for a dollar. No wonder the Dims love him :lol:

And before any of the Dims question this or put up a laughing emoji this has all been confirmed by his spokesman.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8448
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

#96

Post by Charliesheen »

QillerDaemon wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:38 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:24 pm BELIEVE ALL WOMEN!!!1!111!!!1
No, I called it right: I did not believe that little lying handmaid bitch Coney Barrett about RvW (or anything else), she had no intentions of living up to her testimony that it was established precedent. Same with "Beer Bro" Kavanaugh, both said whatever it took to sit in their mindless chairs. Didn't believe her then, don't believe a word she says now. Lying liars and the lies they tell. But you guys go ahead and worry about a 60 yo letter to NASA.
Dang. You sound miserable. Do you feel better knowing your team is going to borrow another trillion from the Chinese to keep
Inflation on the front burner?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Post Reply