My 2020 NFL Fearless Predictions.

Other people doing actual physical activities

Moderator: hawkfan8812

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

My 2020 NFL Fearless Predictions.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

NFC NORTH

Green Bay Packers: 10-6 The Packers are in desperate need of help at WR... they didn't draft a single one. But they traded up in the 1st round and drafted a QB. I'm thinking the Packers have gotten a little sick and tired of Aaron Rodgers bullshit.

Minnesota Vikings: 10-6 The Vikes were in "win now" mode. Then they traded away one of the best WR's in the league and purged the defence. They had a pretty good draft, but what the hell is the plan here?

Detroit Lions: 8-8 Hey Detroit, how's that $140 million you gave Matthew Stafford working out for you?

Chicago Bears: 6-10 Imagine thinking that Nick Foles is the answer to all your QB problems.

NFC SOUTH

New Orleans Saints: 12-4 I've been on the Saints gravy train for 3 years and I'm not stopping now. I see no reason why this team can't go to the Super Bowl. (unless of course, they get ANOTHER ridiculously bad call from a retarded ref!)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 10-6 Calm the fuck down everyone! The Bucs are not going to the Super Bowl! Jeeeze.......

Atlanta Falcons: 9-7 The Falcons are moving in the right direction and Matt Ryan can still play. But his INT rate is a big concern.

Carolina Panthers: 5-11 I like Teddy Bridgewater, but this team can't put the personnel around him that New Orleans did.

NFC EAST

Dallas Cowboys: 11-5 On paper this team is stacked and should cruise to the NFC EAST title. But the Cowboys have been snakebit the last few years. They've got bad karma.

Philadelphia Eagles: 9-7 Carson Wentz is as frigile as a QB gets, and that O-line looks like a sieve. They play 5 of their last 7 on the road, so if they want a chance they'll need to win early.

Washington Redskins: 5-11 They drafted a generational talent in Chase Young, and Terry McLaurin shows flashes of brilliance... but the rest of this team looks like a snoozefest.

New York Giants: 2-14 A rookie Head Coach. A 2nd year QB. A shit-load of young players. A brutal schedule. The Giants can start thinking about that 1st overall draft pick they're going to have in April.

NFC WEST

San Francisco 49ers: 11-5 This is pretty much the same team from last year. But they got exposed in the Super Bowl and everyone has the tape.

Seattle Seahawks: 10-6 How long can Russell Wilson keep carrying this team on his shoulders? No other single player in the NFL is more important to a team than Russell Wilson is to the Seattle Seahawks.

Los Angeles Rams: 8-8 It's hard to believe that these guys were in a Super Bowl 2 years ago.

Arizona Cardinals: 8-8 Kyler Murray is going to be a star in the NFL. Watching him play I'm reminded of Steve Young with a touch of Randall Cunningham.

AFC NORTH

Baltimore Ravens: 15-1 The Ravens got better in the off-season and then drew the leagues easiest schedule. They'll spend the 2020 season breaking all the records they set last year.

Pittsburgh Steelers: 11-5 Solid, well rounded. And they improved the defense. They also have a rediculously easy 2nd half schedule.

Cleveland Browns: 9-7 After years of high first round draft picks and top tier free agent signings the Browns will somehow manage to miss the playoffs. Again.

Cincinnati Bengals: 5-11 The Bengals are doing it right. Rebuild through the draft. Slow and steady. The wins will come.

AFC SOUTH

Indianapolis Colts: 10-6 A creampuff first half schedule should allow them to jump out in front in the AFC South early. But make no mistake, Phillip Rivers is not the saviour of this team. He had better teams with the Chargers and he couldn't pull it off.

Tennessee Titans: 9-7 They played the roll of giant killer in the playoffs last year. But don't expect that over 16 games.

Houston Texans: 7-9 Worst. Off-season. Ever.

Jacksonville Jaguars: 3-13 It's going to get ugly. It's going to get ugly fast. And it's going to stay that way.

AFC EAST

New England Patriots: 10-6 When Tom Brady was suspended for 4 games the Patriots won 3 of them using 2 different QBs. Never count out "The Hoodie". He game plans better than any Head Coach in NFL history.

Buffalo Bills: 10-6 There are no glaring weaknesses. But Josh Allen needs some seasoning. He's reckless.

Miami Dolphins: 7-9 Yeah, the Dolphins got better in the off season. But did they get 4 or 5 more wins better? Not a chance.

New York Jets: 6-10 The Jets gotta be the Jets.

AFC WEST

Kansas City Chiefs: 12-4 This is pretty much the same team that won the Super Bowl last year... with one glaring exeption. Their #1 RB is gone and will be replaced with a rookie who has never played an NFL game. That gives me pause for concern. Good thing they're in a weak division.

Denver Broncos: 8-8 I've seen nothing in Drew Lock that makes me think he's anything beyond a game manager. But that defense should keep them in most games.

Las Vegas Raiders: 8-8 Is the Derek Carr experiment over yet?

Los Angeles Chargers: 4-12 A rookie QB with a bunch of rookie RB's... Let's hope that defense can hold up. They're going to be on the field a lot.

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME:
New Orleans Saints vs Dallas Cowboys

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME:
Baltimore Ravens vs Kansas City Chiefs

SUPER BOWL:
New Orleans Saints vs Baltimore Ravens

SUPER BOWL CHAMPION:
Baltimore Ravens
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Re: My 2020 NFL Fearless Predictions.

Post by B-Tender »

Nice job RD. It seems to me that teams that have consistency, i.e. same head coach, off cord., qb have an advantage this year. KC is still the team to beat imo. All starting running backs seem to do well in Andy Reid's system. Remember Bryan Westbrook, Correll Buckhalter, LeSean McCoy, Kareem Hunt, you get the point. I like the Eagles in the East, assuming Wentz plays 14+games. Ravens still win the AFC North, but teams have a blue print on how to beat them now, although not all have the talent. Buffalo in the East in a forgettable division. Indy in the South but I see three teams with 7-9 wins there. Niners in NFC west with Cardinals as a sleeper team. Saints and Vikes are my other two division winners.

If Seattle ever got more help for Wilson...
Get ready for uncircumcized change in G.B...
Detroit may shock you this year...
Tampa is reminding me of when Montana went to the Chiefs and ALMOST got to a S.B.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Best thing that could happen to the Giants is getting another high first round pick.

Then they can get either a top wide receiver or a DE who can get to the QB. Or maybe a cornerback.

Lots of weaknesses on that team. Big mistake taking a running back that high.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FSchmertz wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:33 pm Best thing that could happen to the Giants is getting another high first round pick.

Then they can get either a top wide receiver or a DE who can get to the QB. Or maybe a cornerback.

Lots of weaknesses on that team. Big mistake taking a running back that high.
Do you think Saquon Barkley can carry the ball 900 times?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

I think you can flip the Chargers with the Broncos.

They are going with Tyrod/Eckler/Jackson and their D will hopefully have Edgerrin James' cousin and Nick Bosa's brother manning the field the entire year for once. Might finally be a game dominating unit and not need the offense to do much.

I hope.... :P