This is CNN

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Re: This is CNN

Post by Who »

Deathproof wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 4:18 pm
Who wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 3:14 pm
Deathproof wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 1:21 pm
Who wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:31 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:10 pm Democrat Stacy Abrams still hasn't conceded her election. :lol:
Did she get a few of her followers to attack the Georgia capital? You have brought this up before. Sorry I didn’t address it sooner. Hopefully she fixes that gap in her teeth
To my knowledge, no politician has gotten their supporters to attack any capitol. In fact, the records show that President Trump told people to go home.
You should change your username to Gullible
So your contention is that He didn't tell those people to go home? Because if that's what you're implying, I'd love to make a bet with you. Loser leaves UJR permanently. Deletes account. Never heard from again.

How sure are you that I'm wrong?

Spouting words 3 hours into a coup that is heard by none versus planning and staging a coup attempt for weeks in advance.
Which do you think carries more weight?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 6:40 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:10 pm Democrat Stacy Abrams still hasn't conceded her election. :lol:
Did she get a few of her followers to attack the Georgia capital? You have brought this up before. Sorry I didn’t address it sooner. Hopefully she fixes that gap in her teeth
To my knowledge, no politician has gotten their supporters to attack any capitol. In fact, the records show that President Trump told people to go home.
So your contention is that He didn't tell those people to go home? Because if that's what you're implying, I'd love to make a bet with you. Loser leaves UJR permanently. Deletes account. Never heard from again.

Spouting words 3 hours into a coup that is heard by none versus planning and staging a coup attempt for weeks in advance.
The one that actually happened. Because He didn't plan, nor did he stage, a coup. We know this because there was no coup.
However, what He did do, and we have records of this, is tell the hooligans to go home.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:06 pm

The one that actually happened. Because He didn't plan, nor did he stage, a coup. We know this because there was no coup.
However, what He did do, and we have records of this, is tell the hooligans to go home.
So, an attempted murderer should be freed because there wasn't an actual murder?

Interesting argument.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:19 am
Deathproof wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:06 pm

So, an attempted murderer should be freed because there wasn't an actual murder?

Interesting argument.
No. An attempted murderer should be tried for attempted murder.

You're making a false analogy, though. President Trump did not attempt a coup. He didn't order anyone to do so.
A few dozen morons wandered around the capitol taking selfies and yelling Drunk Nancy Pelosi's name, of their own volition and not under any direction from President Trump. He got on the liberal echo chamber called Twitter and told them to knock it off and go home. You cretins on the left, lacking any self-awareness at all, have whined about it for a year like it actually matters. Not a peep from you over actual, real riots all over the country where looting, rioting, attacking cops and burning city blocks was the rule of the day.

But I guess real, actual rioting is okay when some piece of shit criminal gets killed, right?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

The last couple of years has surprised me, I never ever thought the snow belt of Wisconsin, Minnesota and whatever god forsaken states to the west were so miserable. I’ve always believed the most troubling states for racial tension were California, Illinois, Georgia, The Carolinas, Mississippi, Louisiana and maybe a tad of Texas.
Live and learn
A Legend In His Own Mind

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Who wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:07 pm The last couple of years has surprised me, I never ever thought the snow belt of Wisconsin, Minnesota and whatever god forsaken states to the west were so miserable. I’ve always believed the most troubling states for racial tension were California, Illinois, Georgia, The Carolinas, Mississippi, Louisiana and maybe a tad of Texas.
Live and learn
You would think the south is more racist because you're senile. The north and California are way more racist than the south.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

necronomous wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:15 pm
Who wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:07 pm The last couple of years has surprised me, I never ever thought the snow belt of Wisconsin, Minnesota and whatever god forsaken states to the west were so miserable. I’ve always believed the most troubling states for racial tension were California, Illinois, Georgia, The Carolinas, Mississippi, Louisiana and maybe a tad of Texas.
Live and learn
You would think the south is more racist because you're senile. The north and California are way more racist than the south.
So I’ve discovered
A Legend In His Own Mind

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I put Orwell up there among the greatest thinkers in a few lifetimes. This is creepy.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Holy fuck, this AZ gov candidate just buried CNN. :lol:
[media] [/media]
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Leroyed

And it was Trump who started pushing back first.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.