This is CNN

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Post Reply
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 8981
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

This is CNN

#1

Post by Biker »

CNN's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week

1. CNN’s quid pro quo

CNN’s troubles started on Tuesday, when Fox News host Tucker Carlson played a tape exposing CNN President Jeff Zucker appearing to offer a quid pro quo to then-candidate Donald Trump in 2016, the New York Post reported.

Zucker told Trump lawyer Michael Cohen that he wanted Trump, whom he called “the boss,” to host a weekly show. He also touted the importance of having CNN on Trump’s side in the presidential election.

“You guys have had great instincts, great guts, and great understanding of everything. But you’re missing the boat on how it works going forward,” Zucker told Cohen during a March 2016 conversation Carlson revealed.

Zucker had worked with Trump as the former CEO of NBC Universal while the network was airing The Apprentice. “You cannot be elected president of the United States without CNN,” the network’s president told Cohen.

Zucker also gave Cohen advice about how Trump should handle the debate on March 10. Then the CNN president explained why he would speak to Cohen rather than sending an email to Trump directly.

“I’m very conscious of not putting too much in email, as you’re a lawyer, as you understand,” Zucker said. “And, you know, as fond as I am of the boss, he also has a tendency, like, you know, if I call him or I email him, he then is capable of going out at his next rally and saying that we just talked and I can’t have that, if you know what I’m saying.”

2. Chris Cuomo and Stormy Daniels

On Wednesday, Carlson released another tape. This time, the recording concerned a conversation between Cohen and CNN host Chris Cuomo. Carlson condemned Cuomo for manufacturing a “scripted drama, written for the Democratic Party” by preparing Trump’s lawyer to give an interview on the network regarding Trump’s alleged hush-money payments to porn star Stormy Daniels.

“I think the way this conversation goes is almost exactly the way we’re having it right now. Which is, where I say, ‘This looks shady,’ and you say, ‘It looks shady to you because you’re coming in with a specific intention,'” Carlson said, quoting Cuomo.

Cuomo instructed Cohen on how to dodge questions about a shell corporation he had allegedly used to make the Daniels payments.

“Quote: ‘I’m not being shady,’ Cuomo instructed Cohen to say. ‘I was being legal, and I did it my right way. You’re wrong about the LLC. I’ve used it for other things. I have tons of LLCs. I did not form it just to do this. And even if I had, my whole point would have been to keep it quiet. But that happens to just not be true.’ End quote,” Carlson read.

The Fox News host also reported that Cuomo actually advised Trump’s lawyer to threaten Cuomo on air with a defamation lawsuit if he “speculated” that he was “paid back by Trump or the campaign” for the alleged payments.

The recording also included Cuomo informing Cohen he’ll make “some phone calls” to make sure the questions he would ask wouldn’t put him in legal trouble.

3. What, exactly, did Jake Tapper tell Sean Parnell?

CNN’s bad week continued on Thursday when word got out that CNN host Jake Tapper had tried to pressure a U.S. Army veteran not to run against Rep. Conor Lamb (D-Pa.) and later denied it. Tapper reportedly told Sean Parnell, now Lamb’s Republican challenger, to run in a safer congressional district for Republicans. Yet when former acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell asked Tapper about the situation, he denied asking Parnell not to run against Lamb.

Fox News published a Twitter direct message that Tapper sent to Parnell’s @SeanParnellUSA account on November 8, 2019, after Parnell officially declared his candidacy in the U.S. House race.

“And best of luck in your race. For the record, I wasn’t trying to talk you out of running — I was trying to talk you into running in a safer R district! Lol,” Tapper wrote to Parnell.

However, Tapper denied Breitbart’s reporting from earlier this week that the CNN host had tried to discourage Parnell from running against Lamb.

Grenell, who recently became a senior advisor for the Republican National Committee (RNC) revealed Tapper’s denial and excoriated the CNN host.
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3060
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: This is CNN

#2

Post by Who »

Hard hitting news, if only close to 200k Americans weren’t dead because of Trumps mishandling of Covid19
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 9914
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: This is CNN

#3

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Further evidence that CNN is a joke.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 30361
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: This is CNN

#4

Post by CaptQuint »

DON'T PANIC!!!!!

Trump Campaign Solicits Donations With Desperate Text Claiming Antifa Will ‘Attack Your Homes’ if Biden Wins

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-cam ... biden-wins

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 30361
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: This is CNN

#5

Post by CaptQuint »

Good thing we have "Senior Democrat" Biker to bring us articles from "Pajamas Media"

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/t ... ek-n920791

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/pj-media/



:lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
User avatar
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser
Posts: 6470
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: This is CNN

#6

Post by AnalHamster »

So the big scoop is CNN offered the reality star a tv show?

That's some hard hitting journalism right there.
User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 30361
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: This is CNN

#7

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:06 pm So the big scoop is CNN offered the reality star a tv show?

That's some hard hitting journalism right there.
What do you want Biker the Democrat to post about? The fact that The President of the United States lawyer is best friends with a Russian Agent?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudy-giul ... sian-agent
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
User avatar
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Posts: 4274
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Interests: music, tits, literature, cheese and Letterkenny
Occupation: I play guitar for a living

Re: This is CNN

#8

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:36 pm Hard hitting news, if only close to 200k Americans weren’t dead because of Trumps mishandling of Covid19
Because of China's irresponsibility and dishonesty.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 8981
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: This is CNN

#9

Post by Biker »

Image
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3060
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: This is CNN

#10

Post by Who »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:21 pm
Who wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:36 pm Hard hitting news, if only close to 200k Americans weren’t dead because of Trumps mishandling of Covid19
Because of Trump's irresponsibility and dishonesty.
FTFY YW
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Posts: 4274
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Interests: music, tits, literature, cheese and Letterkenny
Occupation: I play guitar for a living

Re: This is CNN

#11

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:59 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:21 pm
Who wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:36 pm Hard hitting news, if only close to 200k Americans weren’t dead because of Trumps mishandling of Covid19
Because of Trump's irresponsibility and dishonesty.
FTFY YW
You didn't, though. You inserted a blatant lie.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 8981
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: This is CNN

#12

Post by Biker »

This dumb thot just said in the same breath that the protests were mostly peaceful but that damages are in the 1-2 billion dollar range :lol: :lol: :lol:

#TheNarrativeMustStick

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 9914
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: This is CNN

#13

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:59 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:21 pm
Who wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:36 pm Hard hitting news, if only close to 200k Americans weren’t dead because of Trumps mishandling of Covid19
Because of Trump's irresponsibility and dishonesty.
FTFY YW
If only Hillary or Barry were president! That dang virus wouldnt have even entered America.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 8981
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: This is CNN

#14

Post by Biker »

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 9914
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: This is CNN

#15

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:50 pm
I think some folks on your side are getting worried.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 8981
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: This is CNN

#16

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:53 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:50 pm
I think some folks on your side are getting worried.
Yeah, some of the peeps in my circle are thinking that Biden may lose a state or two that Hilldawg won.
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8063
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: This is CNN

#17

Post by Charliesheen »

Democrats are nothing but consistent. Can’t win using the current rules and so they have to be changed so they can win.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
User avatar
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 12853
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: This is CNN

#18

Post by Stapes »

Don Lemon is a problem but Tucker Carlson saying there should be a drug test for the debate because the only way Joe Biden is acting so with it is he must be on drugs. Then he gets some paid faux news stooge with a medical license to come on and hint that Biden must be on adderall or speed. All because Trump at his rally is now pushing that little hoax. Joe Biden who can't string two words together in his words is now so with it and threatening for the debates it must be cause they shoot him up in the ass before the debates.

Your president is a disgusting human being
I blame Biker.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 5422
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: This is CNN

#19

Post by Antknot »

Stapes wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:01 pm Don Lemon is a problem but Tucker Carlson saying there should be a drug test for the debate because the only way Joe Biden is acting so with it is he must be on drugs. Then he gets some paid faux news stooge with a medical license to come on and hint that Biden must be on adderall or speed. All because Trump at his rally is now pushing that little hoax. Joe Biden who can't string two words together in his words is now so with it and threatening for the debates it must be cause they shoot him up in the ass before the debates.

Your president is a disgusting human being
When / where did you move?
User avatar
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 12853
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: This is CNN

#20

Post by Stapes »

Antknot wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:03 am
Stapes wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:01 pm Don Lemon is a problem but Tucker Carlson saying there should be a drug test for the debate because the only way Joe Biden is acting so with it is he must be on drugs. Then he gets some paid faux news stooge with a medical license to come on and hint that Biden must be on adderall or speed. All because Trump at his rally is now pushing that little hoax. Joe Biden who can't string two words together in his words is now so with it and threatening for the debates it must be cause they shoot him up in the ass before the debates.

Your president is a disgusting human being
When / where did you move?
That criminal pig isn't my president you cracker
I blame Biker.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 20959
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: This is CNN

#21

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:04 am
Antknot wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:03 am
Stapes wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:01 pm Don Lemon is a problem but Tucker Carlson saying there should be a drug test for the debate because the only way Joe Biden is acting so with it is he must be on drugs. Then he gets some paid faux news stooge with a medical license to come on and hint that Biden must be on adderall or speed. All because Trump at his rally is now pushing that little hoax. Joe Biden who can't string two words together in his words is now so with it and threatening for the debates it must be cause they shoot him up in the ass before the debates.

Your president is a disgusting human being
When / where did you move?
That criminal pig isn't my president you cracker
Yes he is, Karen. Yes, he is.
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 9914
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: This is CNN

#22

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:04 am
Antknot wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:03 am
Stapes wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:01 pm Don Lemon is a problem but Tucker Carlson saying there should be a drug test for the debate because the only way Joe Biden is acting so with it is he must be on drugs. Then he gets some paid faux news stooge with a medical license to come on and hint that Biden must be on adderall or speed. All because Trump at his rally is now pushing that little hoax. Joe Biden who can't string two words together in his words is now so with it and threatening for the debates it must be cause they shoot him up in the ass before the debates.

Your president is a disgusting human being
When / where did you move?
That criminal pig isn't my president you cracker
Image
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 20959
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: This is CNN

#23

Post by Animal »

:lol:
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 5422
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: This is CNN

#24

Post by Antknot »

Stapes wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:04 am
Antknot wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:03 am
Stapes wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:01 pm Don Lemon is a problem but Tucker Carlson saying there should be a drug test for the debate because the only way Joe Biden is acting so with it is he must be on drugs. Then he gets some paid faux news stooge with a medical license to come on and hint that Biden must be on adderall or speed. All because Trump at his rally is now pushing that little hoax. Joe Biden who can't string two words together in his words is now so with it and threatening for the debates it must be cause they shoot him up in the ass before the debates.

Your president is a disgusting human being
When / where did you move?
That criminal pig isn't my president you cracker
"Cracker"? Another weak insult more correctly describing yourself. You live in Florida the origination of the term.
User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 30361
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: This is CNN

#25

Post by CaptQuint »

You guys gonna go correct DP's assertion that Obama was never President or is that ok?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Post Reply