Fantasy football Hell !!!

Other people doing physical activities

Moderator: hawkfan8812

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Fantasy football Hell !!!

Post by Reservoir Dog »

I feel really sorry for the millions of people out there who drafted Christian McCaffrey or Saquon Barkley 1st overall in their fantasy pools.
Brutal.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Fantasy football Hell !!!

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:20 pm I feel really sorry for the millions of people out there who drafted Christian McCaffrey or Saquon Barkley 1st overall in their fantasy pools.
Brutal.
Who was the guy who followed Priest Holmes in KC? Just a real fantasy RB beast. Fuck I dont remember anymore. Whoever it was I drafted him first overall one year then was actually watching his 1st or 2nd game against the Lions where he blew out his knee. Gotta love watching your stud RB 1st overall pick go down in real time. Maybe it was Priest Holmes?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:33 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:20 pm I feel really sorry for the millions of people out there who drafted Christian McCaffrey or Saquon Barkley 1st overall in their fantasy pools.
Brutal.
Who was the guy who followed Priest Holmes in KC? Just a real fantasy RB beast. Fuck I dont remember anymore. Whoever it was I drafted him first overall one year then was actually watching his 1st or 2nd game against the Lions where he blew out his knee. Gotta love watching your stud RB 1st overall pick go down in real time. Maybe it was Priest Holmes?
It was Priest Holmes.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Jamaal Charles. I drafted him that year too.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

B-Tender wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:55 pm Jamaal Charles. I drafted him that year too.
Me too. I also kept Leveon Bell in a keeper league the year he held out. Talk about tanking a season with one move.