So now that things are fairly near back to normal...

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

WestTexasCrude

Re: So now that things are fairly near back to normal...

Post by WestTexasCrude »

megman wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:17 pm Image

Perfect.
Yeah, I got to change that. Is was meant as inward looking, but doesn't come across that way.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:49 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:32 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:48 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:26 pm That about sums it up. :lol:
Fucking Dumb ass Biker. I know who Turtle was. My Mom passed 10 years ago next week. My niece noticed I was collecting tissues before the funeral and asked me about it. i said it was for her and her Mom. Even though we saw it coming, when Turtle announced that night her passing, I totally lost it.
That dumb fuck Biker is one of the most ignorant people on this board, followed by Quint & Biker's butt budy Anal Blow Banger. It was obvious who you were talking about, you made it clear boss.
Actually, I have always liked and respected Biker. Have no idea why he went off like that. Must have had a bad day. Very unusual.
Nah, you got it right the first time in terms of Biker. He's just a girlish & whimpy Latino that turned into so much of a fat fag that the only one that would marry him was some fat ugly white bitch & he's too ashamed to show her picture here although I don't blame him.

He was trying to unjustly disrespect you like he does with many people here & you were right by putting him in his place & telling him to STFU. As my grandpa once told me, never back down when you're in the right and this time you were in the right WTC. Keep up the good work. I think you would be an excellent mod here.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

And a Democrat.
wut?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Has creating polls been mentioned?
I blame Biker.