OK, Answer me this. Why are we sending mixed messages to minorities & poor people?

The dark closet of ujr where we send Howie's Sean Reyes Godlike worshiping videos. Enjoy your civil rights!

Moderator: QillerDaemon

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: OK, Answer me this. Why are we sending mixed messages to minorities & poor people?

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:24 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:21 pm FSF is a child molester and his wife eats shit :P
Weird that wealthy Salvadoran land barons would be forced to consume post digested corn
Not at all ignorant fucktard you is. That was during the war. She & her family made their money after that. Suck on it my little bitch boy. & Your father is a racist cunt. Fuck him, and fuck you scumbag.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: OK, Answer me this. Why are we sending mixed messages to minorities & poor people?

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:21 pm FSF is a child molester and his wife eats shit :P
Weird that wealthy Salvadoran land barons would be forced to consume post digested corn
And serve burritos in Morris County, New Jersey. (plus she will give you ass rims in the bathroom for $5 if you order a La Cucaracha)
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:29 pm
And serve burritos in Morris County, New Jersey. (plus she will give you ass rims in the bathroom for $5 if you order a La Cucaracha)
Yeah, that what your mother does loser. And you suck cock with your chipmunk teeth like a pussy. Either way you and your miserable boy Biker suck ass. BUT, BTW, my girl is awesome and a princess and something that you will never be with even in your most amazing imagination scum hole boy. Sleep well knowing that fucktard.
:lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

To the ignorant racist fags here, and there appears to be a few of them here. I win, & you lose, you pathetic fucktards. There be nothin' better than a beautiful loyal women like I have. Stop being so jealous. Go do your homo shit together and just leave me alone.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

:lol: