OK, Answer me this. Why are we sending mixed messages to minorities & poor people?

The dark closet of ujr where we send Howie's Sean Reyes Godlike worshiping videos. Enjoy your civil rights!

Moderator: QillerDaemon

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

OK, Answer me this. Why are we sending mixed messages to minorities & poor people?

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

We tell them. Greed is good (movie Walllstreet with the fuckin' jew Michael Douglas). Then when they make a boatload of money, we like to fuck them & criticize them. Oh, wow, the Kardashians are so materialistic, Kanye has mental illness, bla blah!

Let me tell you a little story about my El Sal vadorian (beat your racist filter fuckface loser biker) cousin. This dude is the toughest hardest working person I ever met in my life. I have a marine Dad and a West Point sister & this dude is made of steel and cleans their floor up.

He works 12 hour days 6 mother fuckin' days a week and on his one day off he insists on working at my house, even more. I like, you don't need to do that sir. He like, no problema senor, don't worry. Also, he brings the best food ever, like all kinds of fruit and vegetables and salmon, sushi, swordfish.

This dude has it going on. Just sayin' you ignorant racist fucks.

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: OK, Answer me this. Why are we sending mixed messages to minorities & poor people?

Judge Jewbag. Fuckin' chump.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: OK, Answer me this. Why are we sending mixed messages to minorities & poor people?

& hell no, not anybody in my wife's beautiful family has tats, owns guns, or is involved with MS13. That happens to be 98% of the people that live in El Salvador to be the same. It's these ignorant lying racist fucks like Quint, Biker, Deathdouche & Smok that want to lie to you 'cause they are worthless scumbags.

Since they suck as bad as they do they are trying to make up shit to deflect. If anything, the people in America are the gangstas. BTW, MS13 came from California prisons, and the whole war on their country was brought about by Americans vs. Russia in the 70's. They were the victims.

My own wife's father used to pick up the dead people on his land thanks to what the Americans did. Look up what the war was about & study the truth you ignorant racist fucks.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

I’d rather be Nigerian than Salvadoran. Think about it
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:30 pm I’d rather be Nigerian than Salvadoran. Think about it
Think about the fact that my wife is part of a wealthy mostly white & spanish landowner that has a nice chunk of real estate in El Salvador (several million) & makes more money doing something good for society working hard in clinical trials to find a cure for the China Virus all the time when your sorry ass is nothing but a simple mooch day trader, producing nothing & amounting to being a loser. I hope your father is proud, especially since you a dumb racist like him. Think about THAT. :lol:

When will just give up and admit you're full of shit Biker?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

This boy Biker we one of the dumbest persons I ever met in my wife. Fuck him.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:47 pm This boy Biker we one of the dumbest persons I ever met in my wife. Fuck him.
Interesting Freudian slip. :)
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:47 pm This boy Biker we one of the dumbest persons I ever met in my wife. Fuck him.
I haven’t been in your wife. Yet.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:49 pm
Interesting Freudian slip. :)
😂
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:50 pm
Trust me, she want nothin' to do with racist scumbags like you. I guarantee I will fuck your wife hard and she will love it way before you get even close to me girl pussy.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

:lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:52 pm
Trust me, she want nothin' to do with racist scumbags like you. I guarantee I will fuck your wife hard and she will love it way before you get even close to me girl pussy.
I’m not into fucking beasts so yeah, I won’t be banging your wife 😂
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

You know what, Biker is racist and hates anyone from El Salvador. FACT. He has a following, like racist Quint, RD, Smok, DeadThankfully, WHAT THE FUCK EVER. Can we end this discussion now? I disagree. My wife is gorgeous, awesome and a major plus in this world. You tards disagree. OK, can we find something else to talk about before you dumb fucks kill this site? Srsly, ya ignorant fucks, get over it.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:54 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:52 pm
I’m not into fucking beasts so yeah, I won’t be banging your wife 😂
Your own parents are beasts fucktard. That how they produced you being a fuckin' loser scumbag. Not part of America either, just some ignorant scab. Nobody wants ignorant people like you. Try and find out when you tell them the truth.

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Austin Texas loves this!

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Speaking of women I'd like to fuck, unlike Biker's fat ugly white wife, Kim is near top of my list. Dayum, she be hot.

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSF is a kid fucker

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:46 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:30 pm I’d rather be Nigerian than Salvadoran. Think about it
Think about the fact that my wife is part of a wealthy mostly white & spanish landowner that has a nice chunk of real estate in El Cucaracha (several million) & makes more money doing something good for society working hard in clinical trials to find a cure for the China Virus all the time when your sorry ass is nothing but a simple mooch day trader, producing nothing & amounting to being a loser. I hope your father is proud, especially since you a dumb racist like him. Think about THAT. :lol:

When will just give up and admit you're full of shit Biker?

Repost, just 'cause it should be. You have been schooled you ignorant racist fuck Biker. Think about THAT.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

god she is hideous. both physically and mentally she is one of the ugliest people on the planet. think about how many young women have have been hurt from the body image and false expectation put on their appearance by this person and her family. she is fake as fuck and still ugly. her ass is like looking at a bag of chewed bubble gum. plastic surgery couldnt fix it. very sad. even the young one thats a billionaire. she looks like a plastic doll. she doesn't resemble anything that she was born with. i am pretty sure you could turn anyone into what she is. barf
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:11 pm FSF is a kid fucker
OMG you are such a loser and lying piece of slime. Like that would ever happen.... Everyone here can see it & know it too what a chipmunk cunt liar a scumbag like you is.

The fact is that you are a weasel ignorant fuck that brags about not paying for health insurance and beyond that, no decent girl wants to be with you 'cause you're a lazy bitch & ugly with a little limp dick that has nothing to offer.

Just appreciate your food stamps that hard working people like me pay for you & STFU loser. It's bad enough that you even exist. Take one of your guns & kill yourself, do the world a favor.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

porky wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:14 pm god she is hideous. both physically and mentally she is one of the ugliest people on the planet. think about how many young women have have been hurt from the body image and false expectation put on their appearance by this person and her family. she is fake as fuck and still ugly. her ass is like looking at a bag of chewed bubble gum. plastic surgery couldnt fix it. very sad. even the young one thats a billionaire. she looks like a plastic doll. she doesn't resemble anything that she was born with. i am pretty sure you could turn anyone into what she is. barf
I agree. Your mother is disgusting & so are you.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSF is a child molester and his wife eats shit :P
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:20 pm
OMG you are such a loser and lying piece of slime. Like that would ever happen.... Everyone here can see it & know it too what a chipmunk cunt liar a scumbag like you is.

The fact is that you are a weasel ignorant fuck that brags about not paying for health insurance and beyond that, no decent girl wants to be with you 'cause you're a lazy bitch & ugly with a little limp dick that has nothing to offer.

Just appreciate your food stamps that hard working people like me pay for you & STFU loser. It's bad enough that you even exist. Take one of your guns & kill yourself, do the world a favor.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:21 pm FSF is a child molester and his wife eats shit :P
Weird that wealthy Salvadoran land barons would be forced to consume post digested corn
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:23 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm still waiting for this fags response.