Tulsi Gabbard continues to be my favorite Democrat

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian

Re: Tulsi Gabbard continues to be my favorite Democrat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

2 female inmates are pregnant after getting boned by trans inmate. Weird. Nobody could have ever predicted this.

Inmates at all-women prison are pregnant after both had sex with trans prisoners
https://www.gbnews.uk/news/inmates-at-a ... ers/271914

Two women at N.J. prison are pregnant after consensual sex between inmates, DOC says
https://www.nj.com/news/2022/04/two-wom ... -says.html
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

you gotta admit. That's committment. When you fake being a women to get a felony conviction and thrown into a women's prison in order to get some pussy.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:31 pm you gotta admit. That's committment. When you fake being a women to get a felony conviction and thrown into a women's prison in order to get some pussy.
You just gave half of UJ hope
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:31 pm you gotta admit. That's committment. When you fake being a women to get a felony conviction and thrown into a women's prison in order to get some pussy.
But we were told we were all fear-mongering and that this would never happen!
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

It must have been an officer, everyone knows that a woman can't get another woman pregnant.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

peterosehaircut wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:07 pm It must have been an officer, everyone knows that a woman can't get another woman pregnant.
depending on the pronoun and how it identifies, i think its in the rules now.
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian

Post by CHEEZY17 »

peterosehaircut wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:07 pm It must have been an officer, everyone knows that a woman can't get another woman pregnant.
Except if that woman has a penis and male reproductive organs.
Sin,
The Left
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I think we are finally seeing some folks getting fed up with the nonsense.

Bold Stroke: Women's Swimming Coaches Association Officially Advises a New League for Transgenders
https://redstate.com/alexparker/2022/05 ... rs-n568366
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I do believe rational folks finally may have had enough.

World swimming bans transgender athletes from women’s events
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/1 ... s-00040722
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:47 am I do believe rational folks finally may have had enough.

World swimming bans transgender athletes from women’s events
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/1 ... s-00040722
Good
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian

Post by CHEEZY17 »

In a move that no sane person should be surprised with, Rugby also bans dudes from competing as women.

Another Sport Bans Biological Males Like Lia Thomas From Women's Athletics
https://redstate.com/alexparker/2022/06 ... cs-n582750
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian

Post by CHEEZY17 »

C'mon Lefties...you seriously dont see the ridiculousness of this? A grown dude competing against a 13 year old girl.:lol:

Outrage As Trans Woman, 29, Defeats 13-Year-Old Girl In NYC Skateboarding Championship
https://www.dailywire.com/news/outrage- ... ampionship
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:21 pm C'mon Lefties...you seriously dont see the ridiculousness of this? A grown dude competing against a 13 year old girl.:lol:

Outrage As Trans Woman, 29, Defeats 13-Year-Old Girl In NYC Skateboarding Championship
I've brought this up with my Lefty friends and its a tough one. Who do trans compete against?
The answers are not cut and dry as you would think. They range from he was born with a dick, he competes against men to now he is a she and competes against women.
I'm closer to "they were born with a dick" side than the other. But thats not a complete answer like the Right thinks.
Biker
Soulless Fuck

Post by Biker »

Gay men have already been kicked out. Lesbians are next

CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:54 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:21 pm C'mon Lefties...you seriously dont see the ridiculousness of this? A grown dude competing against a 13 year old girl.:lol:

I've brought this up with my Lefty friends and its a tough one. Who do trans compete against?
The answers are not cut and dry as you would think. They range from he was born with a dick, he competes against men to now he is a she and competes against women.
I'm closer to "they were born with a dick" side than the other. But thats not a complete answer like the Right thinks.
Biologically speaking if they are born with male sexual organs then that means (generally) they will have a higher production of testosterone. This undeniably leads to leaner, bigger and stronger bodies. That can be considered nothing other than an advantage.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Yes it is. Because if you were born with a dick, you're a dude and you'll always be a dude no matter how much makeup you put on or how much womens' clothing you wear.

Here's the simple, valid, correct solution: Men compete against men, women compete against women. Problem solved.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Sack up tranny. You made your choice. Breeders want nothing to do with you competitively.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:41 pm

Biologically speaking if they are born with male sexual organs then that means (generally) they will have a higher production of testosterone. This undeniably leads to leaner, bigger and stronger bodies. That can be considered nothing other than an advantage.
Yep. This is pretty much where I am with this. Harsh but fair to women competitors.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

its really not that complicated of a problem to ponder.
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'

Post by saltydog »

Wow. A local skateboarding contest. How devastating.
Where did everybody go?
BigRedRetard
Hammy's Dom

Post by BigRedRetard »

saltydog wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:47 pm Wow. A local skateboarding contest. How devastating.
Riding a skateboard is more difficult than playing baseball.
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'

Post by saltydog »

BigRedRetard wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:26 pm
saltydog wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:47 pm Wow. A local skateboarding contest. How devastating.
Riding a skateboard is more difficult than playing baseball.
You're funny.
Where did everybody go?