Tulsi Gabbard continues to be my favorite (former) Democrat

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Tulsi Gabbard continues to be my favorite Democrat

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:52 pm
spudoc wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:57 pm It's interesting that in the past Cheezy has stated that the socially conservative aspect of the republican party wasn't his thing but here he is touting a democrat because she is pandering to the social conservatives.
Absurd is absurd. Thats really all there is to it. Biological males should not be competing against biological females. Surely youre not so blinded by partisan ideology that you can see the natural, evolutionary differences between them? I have nothing against them being trans. To each their own.
let's be honest, though. they are getting sex changes so they can win sporting events. we all know it.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

spudoc wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:59 pm
spudoc wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:57 pm It's interesting that in the past Cheezy has stated that the socially conservative aspect of the republican party wasn't his thing but here he is touting a democrat because she is pandering to the social conservatives.
Absurd is absurd. Thats really all there is to it. Biological males should not be competing against biological females. Surely youre not so blinded by partisan ideology that you can see the natural, evolutionary differences between them? I have nothing against them being trans. To each their own.
Do you really believe that this is an issue that should take up the time of the House of Representatives? Do you even give the slightest rat's ass about women's sports?
Well, yes and yes. I have a daughter that competes in multiple things. Title IX will benefit her eventually (hopefully).
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Animal wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:01 am
let's be honest, though. they are getting sex changes so they can win sporting events. we all know it.
Of course that's why they do it. They are making permanent changes to their sexuality so they can win competitions that no one watches.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

spudoc wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:10 am
Of course that's why they do it. They are making permanent changes to their sexuality so they can win competitions that no one watches.
seems kind of stupid, right?
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Animal wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:11 am
spudoc wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:10 am
seems kind of stupid, right?
Someone sure seems kind of stupid.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

spudoc wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:23 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:20 pm
This has nothing to do with social conservatives. It is purely common sense. It is unfair to real women if they have to compete against trans women.
But it really has nothing at all to do with fiscal responsibility, economic policy, tax policy or any of the bread and butter issues of the conservative who doesn't care about social conservatism.
Bullshit! It most definitely has economic ties. A non trans woman competing with a trans woman in sports risks scholarships, and fame. Both that affect their future earnings.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

:lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Do you really believe that this is an issue that should take up the time of the House of Representatives? Do you even give the slightest rat's ass about women's sports?
If you give a damn about (natural) women in sports, then now is as good as any.

In fact, assuming trump leaves office (which I am not convinced he will), with progressives trying to shove their ideologues in through biden - now is probably the best time to something like this.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

:lol: yeah, right when congress is going home. This is never going to a vote. And if it did everyone should vote present.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Why do you hate (natural) women?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:28 am Why do you hate (natural) women?
the answer to that seems pretty obvious to me.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Fallacies left and right up in here
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

necronomous wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:48 am Fallacies left and right up in here
Yet the utter and obvious ridiculousness of biological males competing against women remains.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I would say not wanting your daughters head spilt open by a ripped bruiser tranny is hardly pandering.

This tells us all just how far the left is out of touch with reality.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Cassandros wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:26 am
If you give a damn about (natural) women in sports, then now is as good as any.

In fact, assuming trump leaves office (which I am not convinced he will), with progressives trying to shove their ideologues in through biden - now is probably the best time to something like this.
Biden is a sieve.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Yes.

And I'm sure that parents of athletic daughters do care.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Three pearl clutching republicans in a row
Biker

Post by Biker »

Swing again, skippy
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

as an alternative, they could just start a "chicks with dicks" league and then CaptQueef and the rest would be happy.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Animal wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:11 pm as an alternative, they could just start a "chicks with dicks" league and then CaptQueef and the rest would be happy.
Smurph might rise from the dead for that one.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:11 pm as an alternative, they could just start a "chicks with dicks" league and then CaptQueef and the rest would be happy.
HOT!
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Terrible complexion, killer body and I bet she swallows
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
MalcoveMagnesia
Forum Irregular

Post by MalcoveMagnesia »

why is there only a picture of that fugly trans dudes in this thread? I came here looking for decent photos of probably the only decent looking Democrat politician out there.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

MalcoveMagnesia wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:03 am why is there only a picture of that fugly trans dudes in this thread? I came here looking for decent photos of probably the only decent looking Democrat politician out there.
You dont like my governor Gretchen MILF-mer?

Biker

Post by Biker »