but...but....Hunter Biden!!

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
User avatar
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'
Posts: 1617
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#351

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 9:14 pm
saltydog wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 8:54 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 8:51 pm
Who wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 4:30 am
Biker wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 4:06 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 11:11 pm You guys still think the laptop is fake, dont you? :lol:
Whatever the official narrative is, that’s what they’ll believe. They truly cannot think for themselves
That's funny
Do you believe the laptop story is real?
Do you believe the 2020 election was legitimate?
How many times do I need to answer this? YES.
Now, Is the laptop story real?
I don't believe so. Considering the "sources", it's credibility is severely questionable.
Where did everybody go?
User avatar
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'
Posts: 1617
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#352

Post by saltydog »

saltydog wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 12:22 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 9:14 pm
saltydog wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 8:54 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 8:51 pm
Who wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 4:30 am
Biker wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 4:06 am

Whatever the official narrative is, that’s what they’ll believe. They truly cannot think for themselves
That's funny
Do you believe the laptop story is real?
Do you believe the 2020 election was legitimate?
How many times do I need to answer this? YES.
Now, Is the laptop story real?
I don't believe so. Considering the "sources", it's credibility is severely questionable.
Good idea. Here come the pitchforks!
Where did everybody go?
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 11075
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#353

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 12:22 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 9:14 pm
saltydog wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 8:54 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 8:51 pm
Who wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 4:30 am
Biker wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 4:06 am

Whatever the official narrative is, that’s what they’ll believe. They truly cannot think for themselves
That's funny
Do you believe the laptop story is real?
Do you believe the 2020 election was legitimate?
How many times do I need to answer this? YES.
Now, Is the laptop story real?
I don't believe so. Considering the "sources", it's credibility is severely questionable.
You realize the NYT, WSJ, NBC and others have admitted its authenticity, right?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting
Posts: 1200
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#354

Post by disco.moon »

A few days back I went down the rabbit hole of the images on that laptop. Did he really just abandon it at a repair shop?? This should have really been more front and center of a story for real. If this was ANY OTHER political person; Bush, Clinton, Trump (for fucking real), it would have exploded on the news circuit.

Image
Image



He seems like he would smell like BO and Marlboro Reds.
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 11075
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#355

Post by CHEEZY17 »

disco.moon wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:27 am A few days back I went down the rabbit hole of the images on that laptop. Did he really just abandon it at a repair shop?? This should have really been more front and center of a story for real. If this was ANY OTHER political person; Bush, Clinton, Trump (for fucking real), it would have exploded on the news circuit.

Image
Image



He seems like he would smell like BO and Marlboro Reds.
He's a dirt bag of the highest level for sure. It's not just the pics, including sexual escapades with his underage niece, it's also the emails that basically implicate the Biden family.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Posts: 3917
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room
Interests: Breasts
Occupation: Trigger Man

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#356

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:18 pm
disco.moon wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:27 am A few days back I went down the rabbit hole of the images on that laptop. Did he really just abandon it at a repair shop?? This should have really been more front and center of a story for real. If this was ANY OTHER political person; Bush, Clinton, Trump (for fucking real), it would have exploded on the news circuit.

Image
Image



He seems like he would smell like BO and Marlboro Reds.
He's a dirt bag of the highest level for sure. It's not just the pics, including sexual escapades with his underage niece, it's also the emails that basically implicate the Biden family.
Like Hillary’s emails?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 11075
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#357

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 4:43 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:18 pm
disco.moon wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:27 am A few days back I went down the rabbit hole of the images on that laptop. Did he really just abandon it at a repair shop?? This should have really been more front and center of a story for real. If this was ANY OTHER political person; Bush, Clinton, Trump (for fucking real), it would have exploded on the news circuit.

Image
Image



He seems like he would smell like BO and Marlboro Reds.
He's a dirt bag of the highest level for sure. It's not just the pics, including sexual escapades with his underage niece, it's also the emails that basically implicate the Biden family.
Like Hillary’s emails?
If that makes you feel better.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 23557
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#358

Post by Animal »

Who is funny when he thinks he's being edgy and clever at the same time.
User avatar
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Posts: 3917
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room
Interests: Breasts
Occupation: Trigger Man

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#359

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:27 pm Who is funny when he thinks he's being edgy and clever at the same time.
How are the kids that weren’t murdered doing?
Kiss this
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 11075
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#360

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:41 pm
Animal wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:27 pm Who is funny when he thinks he's being edgy and clever at the same time.
How are the kids that weren’t murdered doing?
Kiss this
WTF does one have to do with the other? Jeezus H. Christ. You suck ass as a poster. I have to believe you probably suck ass as a person, too.
To summarize: You, and everything about you, is pathetic and sucks dirty ass.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'
Posts: 1617
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#361

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:53 am
Who wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:41 pm
Animal wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:27 pm Who is funny when he thinks he's being edgy and clever at the same time.
How are the kids that weren’t murdered doing?
Kiss this
WTF does one have to do with the other? Jeezus H. Christ. You suck ass as a poster. I have to believe you probably suck ass as a person, too.
To summarize: You, and everything about you, is pathetic and sucks dirty ass.
Cheese Man is now judgement man.
Where did everybody go?
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 11075
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#362

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:31 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:53 am
Who wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:41 pm
Animal wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:27 pm Who is funny when he thinks he's being edgy and clever at the same time.
How are the kids that weren’t murdered doing?
Kiss this
WTF does one have to do with the other? Jeezus H. Christ. You suck ass as a poster. I have to believe you probably suck ass as a person, too.
To summarize: You, and everything about you, is pathetic and sucks dirty ass.
Cheese Man is now judgement man.
This is not a new thing. I've thought him a shit poster for years now.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Posts: 3917
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room
Interests: Breasts
Occupation: Trigger Man

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#363

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:35 am
saltydog wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:31 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:53 am
Who wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:41 pm
Animal wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:27 pm Who is funny when he thinks he's being edgy and clever at the same time.
How are the kids that weren’t murdered doing?
Kiss this
WTF does one have to do with the other? Jeezus H. Christ. You suck ass as a poster. I have to believe you probably suck ass as a person, too.
To summarize: You, and everything about you, is pathetic and sucks dirty ass.
Cheese Man is now judgement man.
This is not a new thing. I've thought him a shit poster for years now.
You’re entitled to your opinion, just stop melting dude
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 11075
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#364

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 7:31 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:35 am
saltydog wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:31 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:53 am
Who wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:41 pm
Animal wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:27 pm Who is funny when he thinks he's being edgy and clever at the same time.
How are the kids that weren’t murdered doing?
Kiss this
WTF does one have to do with the other? Jeezus H. Christ. You suck ass as a poster. I have to believe you probably suck ass as a person, too.
To summarize: You, and everything about you, is pathetic and sucks dirty ass.
Cheese Man is now judgement man.
This is not a new thing. I've thought him a shit poster for years now.
You’re entitled to your opinion, just stop melting dude
No one is melting. I'm simply stating a fact: You and everything about you sucks ass.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Posts: 3917
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room
Interests: Breasts
Occupation: Trigger Man

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#365

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:33 am
Who wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 7:31 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:35 am
saltydog wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:31 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:53 am
Who wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:41 pm

How are the kids that weren’t murdered doing?
Kiss this
WTF does one have to do with the other? Jeezus H. Christ. You suck ass as a poster. I have to believe you probably suck ass as a person, too.
To summarize: You, and everything about you, is pathetic and sucks dirty ass.
Cheese Man is now judgement man.
This is not a new thing. I've thought him a shit poster for years now.
You’re entitled to your opinion, just stop melting dude
No one is melting. I'm simply stating a fact: You and everything about you sucks ass.
Don’t cry
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 11075
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#366

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Salty, EFMN and Who still think the laptop is fake. :lol:

Daily Beast releases apology to Hunter Biden’s laptop repairman
https://nypost.com/2022/05/27/daily-bea ... mac-isaac/
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8836
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#367

Post by Charliesheen »

He’s gonna cash in, big time .
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 11075
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#368

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Image
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 10253
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#369

Post by Biker »

:lol:
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 11075
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#370

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Now there is actual audio of Shit Show talking about Hunters business deals in China that were disclosed on the laptop.
But its all fake, right?
Shit Show and his family are every bit, and probably more so, as corrupt as Trump. You Lefties can get off that high horse at your earliest convenience. Thanks.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 23557
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#371

Post by Animal »

maybe QD can explain the laptop like he did Hillary's astronaut application to NASA.
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 11075
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#372

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Looks like authorities are getting close to leveling some fake charges on Hunter since the whole thing is fake and total Russian misinformation you know. Hunter will be in jail and Who, EFMN and Salty will still claim its all fake. :lol:

Federal investigation of Hunter Biden reaches critical
juncture, sources say

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/20/politics ... index.html
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Posts: 3917
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room
Interests: Breasts
Occupation: Trigger Man

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#373

Post by Who »

Yawn
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting
Posts: 1200
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#374

Post by disco.moon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:19 am Looks like authorities are getting close to leveling some fake charges on Hunter since the whole thing is fake and total Russian misinformation you know. Hunter will be in jail and Who, EFMN and Salty will still claim its all fake. :lol:

Federal investigation of Hunter Biden reaches critical
juncture, sources say

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/20/politics ... index.html
That's awesome :lol: it blows me away that this shit isn't on every news outlet.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 23557
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

#375

Post by Animal »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:42 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:19 am Looks like authorities are getting close to leveling some fake charges on Hunter since the whole thing is fake and total Russian misinformation you know. Hunter will be in jail and Who, EFMN and Salty will still claim its all fake. :lol:

Federal investigation of Hunter Biden reaches critical
juncture, sources say

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/20/politics ... index.html
That's awesome :lol: it blows me away that this shit isn't on every news outlet.
that should tell you something about the state of our current news media (or most any media for that matter). anyone can be brainwashed if they hear enough of only one side.
Post Reply