Biden's Stock Market - 31,164 on Day 1.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Biden's Stock Market - 31,164 on Day 1.

Post by CHEEZY17 »

kwebber wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:01 am
Antknot wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:21 pm33,546.32
Uh oh!! What are they going to do? It's gone up? It hasn't crashed again like it did in 2020 under the international laughingstock orange turd? How are they going to find a way to criticize Sleepy Joe? They wouldn't dare give him credit, would they? Nah!!
Troll attempt:

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:09 am
Uh oh!! What are they going to do? It's gone up? It hasn't crashed again like it did in 2020 under the international laughingstock orange turd? How are they going to find a way to criticize Sleepy Joe? They wouldn't dare give him credit, would they? Nah!!
Troll attempt:

LOL!! That's all you got? Weak comeback dude. Everything I said was factual. Go on, bitch about how shitty the stock market is doing. Blame Sleepy Joe for how bad it is. You can't just bring yourself to admit you were wrong and the stock market is doing better than you expected, can you? Tell us about how the Dems don't what they're doing, and will tank the market. For the record, I threw a bunch of money in the market when your orange retard messiah had tanked it in April of 2020, when it was at 21,000. I'm up about 50%. If it wasn't for the orange turd's ineptitude I wouldn't be up that much. LOL!
Currently AFK.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

kwebber wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:15 pm
Troll attempt:

LOL!! That's all you got? Weak comeback dude. Everything I said was factual. Go on, bitch about how shitty the stock market is doing. Blame Sleepy Joe for how bad it is. You can't just bring yourself to admit you were wrong and the stock market is doing better than you expected, can you? Tell us about how the Dems don't what they're doing, and will tank the market. For the record, I threw a bunch of money in the market when your orange retard messiah had tanked it in April of 2020, when it was at 21,000. I'm up about 50%. If it wasn't for the orange turd's ineptitude I wouldn't be up that much. LOL!
Its been easy to get some gains after Biden helped tank the market; I've done it myself. You realize the market is still down overall from Trumps highwater mark, right? You dont seem to be able to grasp this very basic fact, so why would I waste my time?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
kwebber

Post by kwebber »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:32 pm
Troll attempt:

Its been easy to get some gains after Biden helped tank the market; I've done it myself. You realize the market is still down overall from Trumps highwater mark, right? You dont seem to be able to grasp this very basic fact, so why would I waste my time?
LOL!! Dude, trump's high water mark was 30,800!! The market is over 33,500 right now.
Currently AFK.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

kwebber wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:43 pm
Troll attempt:

LOL!! Dude, trump's high water mark was 30,800!! The market is over 33,500 right now.
Huh, I suppose all of these news agencies are wrong.

Biden’s stock market record so far is the second worst since Jimmy Carter
https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/07/investin ... rket-biden

How Biden's stock market compares to Trump and Obama
https://www.axios.com/2022/10/16/stock- ... rump-obama

The S&P 500 loses all of its gains since Biden took office
https://fortune.com/2022/06/13/s-and-p- ... ok-office/

"How does Trump compare to Biden in the stock market? We share the facts on cumulative and annualized performance between Trump and Biden in the stock market. Cumulatively across the S&P 500, Trump is at 19.34% compared to Biden at 5.20% a difference of 14.15%. On the NASDAQ, Trump is at 28.81% compared to Biden at -14.24% a difference of 43.05%. Finally, on the DOW Jones, Trump is at 27.10% compared to Biden at 9.36% a difference of 17.75%."
https://www.factsarefirst.com/compariso ... /joe-biden
kwebber

Post by kwebber »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:02 pm

Troll attempt:

"How does Trump compare to Biden in the stock market? We share the facts on cumulative and annualized performance between Trump and Biden in the stock market. Cumulatively across the S&P 500, Trump is at 19.34% compared to Biden at 5.20% a difference of 14.15%. On the NASDAQ, Trump is at 28.81% compared to Biden at -14.24% a difference of 43.05%. Finally, on the DOW Jones, Trump is at 27.10% compared to Biden at 9.36% a difference of 17.75%."
None of that is the point here. You and others here expected the Dow to crash when Biden took charge. It dipped, but it came back. It has not crashed. That was the point of this thread. Hence the title "Biden's Stock Market - 31,164 on Day 1", this thread wasn't called "The cumulative number of the combined indexes compared between administrations......blah....blah...blah..." This thread was based on the Dow. You can keep deflecting, and trying to change the point of this thread, but that's just because you aren't man enough to just admit you weren't right about what was going to happen to the stock market with Sleepy Joe in charge. It's not that big a deal. You could just say something like "Yeah, the Dow hasn't crashed like I expected". But you won't.
Currently AFK.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

kwebber wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:40 pm

Troll attempt:

None of that is the point here. You and others here expected the Dow to crash when Biden took charge. It dipped, but it came back. It has not crashed. That was the point of this thread. Hence the title "Biden's Stock Market - 31,164 on Day 1", this thread wasn't called "The cumulative number of the combined indexes compared between administrations......blah....blah...blah..." This thread was based on the Dow. You can keep deflecting, and trying to change the point of this thread, but that's just because you aren't man enough to just admit you weren't right about what was going to happen to the stock market with Sleepy Joe in charge. It's not that big a deal. You could just say something like "Yeah, the Dow hasn't crashed like I expected". But you won't.
i hate to break the news, but under Biden, without any global pandemics to cause it, he put us into a recession, a bear market, and people saw their 401k's drop over 20%.

Under trump, the only blip he had in the market was for 1 month when the entire planet was reeling from trying to figure out what damage the pandemic was going to do. miraculously, that market fully recovered in a few months. This market, after it crashed under Biden, didn't start any kind of a recovery until the market realized that the republicans were going to take back part of the government and the democrats would no longer have blank checks to write. Which was about a month ago, after it got down to around 28,000.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

kwebber wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:40 pm

Troll attempt:

LOLZ! You should try to sell that shit to the millions of Americans with decimated 401(k)'s. Although there has been a nice bump lately due to the R's gaining some power and the ability to check Shit Show. Your boy is a disaster and no matter how you try to spin it Americans have lost a shit ton of money under Joe Biden. Thems the facts homey.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

So according to Cheezy the president of the United States is solely responsible for what happens to the stock markets.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

When it comes to the economy, I think the President is a lot like a head coach or a quarterback. They can't always win it for you, but they always have the ability to lose it for you.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:10 am So according to Cheezy the president of the United States is solely responsible for what happens to the stock markets.
that's why people like Biden run for President with economic plans and stuff.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

B-Tender wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:13 am When it comes to the economy, I think the President is a lot like a head coach or a quarterback. They can't always win it for you, but they always have the ability to lose it for you.
Which president? US, China, Russia etc.
A Legend In His Own Mind

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:21 am
B-Tender wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:13 am When it comes to the economy, I think the President is a lot like a head coach or a quarterback. They can't always win it for you, but they always have the ability to lose it for you.
Which president? US, China, Russia etc.
ask the people in Russia and China if they think the President can have an effect on their economy.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:10 am So according to Cheezy the president of the United States is solely responsible for what happens to the stock markets.
No, but the policies of the administration can sure as fuck influence and effect/affect the market.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:53 am
No, but the policies of the administration can sure as fuck influence and effect/affect the market.
No doubt, nice backtracking
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:58 am
I have never said the POTUS was solely responsible nor would I. There is no backtracking; you were just made to look like the fool we all know you to be.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:08 am
I have never said the POTUS was solely responsible nor would I. There is no backtracking; you were just made to look like the fool we all know you to be.
You just can’t admit you were wrong, again
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:03 am
You fucking give retardation a bad name. :lol:
You claimed I said something I clearly did not. You are a fucking imbecile.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:21 am
You blame 46 for bad weather, you just can’t admit you are wrong and biased
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:19 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:21 am

You blame 46 for bad weather, you just can’t admit you are wrong and biased
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

And here is another tasty tidbit for our other fucktard kwebber who seems to think the market is better under Biden:

Stock market losses wipe out $9 trillion from Americans’ wealth
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/27/stock-m ... alth-.html

-----------------
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:35 pm And here is another tasty tidbit for our other fucktard kwebber who seems to think the market is better under Biden:

-----------------
Once again blaming 46. Don’t you ever get tired of being wrong?
A Legend In His Own Mind

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:35 pm And here is another tasty tidbit for our other fucktard kwebber who seems to think the market is better under Biden:

-----------------
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:00 pm

-----------------
I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong as I am a rational functioning adult human. I will spell this out for you plainly and very simply so even your dumb geriatric ass can understand: Shit Show Joe is not wholly responsible for the down market but his policies and actions absolutely have contributed to it.
Now why don't you go take a handful of pills and take a nap.